Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Mrs Iyer
We can never get good governance, India can never make good progress. The amount of euphoria around his release makes me want to throw up. People dont even care WHO they are supporting and WHY. I never watched Big Boss, not one episode, didnt care for the sight of him, and his down market lingo (in Tamil they say aana vayasukku adayalama) not behaving his own age, with those steroid induced muscles preening on stage as the junta salivated at him standing under, looking up at him, there was something very demeaning about that whole image to me.๐Ÿคข  with a ugly blue bracelet always showing on his wrist. His entire family sporting "Being Human" those cheap Chinese made junk so people like me should forvere live in guilt that we dont do enough for charity
Exhibitionist B-----

Now news magazines will be filled with "Who wore what" to Salman's victory party. There is very little hope for India if it continues to function this way. (Kali muthiyachu)

They mentioned there would be rewards to flying a kite with Modi. They were not wrong
A PVSM or Bharat Ratna is a matter of time now.

What a shame and travesty of justice
If he had an iota of shame he would quit acting...
This has disgusted me beyond words

Sanjay Dutt got prison for carrying automatic weapons. This dude KILLS  a MAN and walks?
No wonder India is easy target for terrorists, people like Salman and the judge would would sell her in a heartbeat
๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

totally upset Nisha ...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He wouldnt give the time of the day to the morons that are cheering for him on the streets.

Ask him to part with his bedroom at night while he goes off on a drunken binge to mow people down Then these jackasses will see who they cheered for. They deserve him. an idol full of air.

No wonder everyone wants to be exponentially rich in India. You can get away with murder.

I am going to quit reading the newspaper for a week or two now... the sight of him giving bytes will make me murderous otherwise.. and the sight of amoral Bollywood acting like he returned victorious from the war of 2015 or something.

I quit watching the show when Ishita Bhalla "nobly" shared her bed. I have no clue what goes on now. It hasnt hurt me one bit. Ive kept my sanity and my blood pressure.  I dont need husband sharing lessons from women like Ekta Kapoor neither do I need lessons from escaping the law like Sallu Miya

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ok me an Iyer girl so will give my POV .

Normally its all husband /wife money joint account everything is one ..
 In this case R&B is super rich way way way beyond what Iyers would have seen so II gets conscious she doesnt want folks to think she married him for money, she doesn't want folks to think she is paying her family through his money.
I think given we are not used to this kind of money and value our self respect a lot it hurts our pride to think someone may even think we are after money..usse toh acha chullu bhar paani mein mar jao.

So if i was II I would do the exact same thing she did basically ,you are clueless what to do, u are scared to ask ur husband or tell him ..slowly she is talking about her insecurities her issues to him .This will take time also i feel even as a married woman given that i have worked all my years i would be very awkward to spend his money should i leave my job initially cause i am not used to it.
On the contrary i see my stay at home friends being more comfortable.

Let me give u an example i was between jobs when i moved from CA to Boston and there was a period of 3 months without job during my second  year of marriage, and my husbands bday fell in  i wanted to get him something on my own so i went to coaching class (i had work permit)and work edfor $10 per hour for 2 months and got money to get him a camera..very very stupid now i wouldnt have that kind of attitude but initially i did..
So i dont know if its Iyer mentality /middle class mentality but taking someone else's money takes a bit of getting used to .

Regarding bold the fact remains Iyers ,may be all middle class dads have a HUGE problem taking money from their kids in my case both son/daughter my dad still believes in giving us money and will throw a fit should we pay and will say we spend without looking and still feel i should be more efficient with my grocery and no ,no IYER dad will like money from his SIL and there is war even in my house now too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So for me every bit of what Nisha wrote is spot on doesn't make it right but i get it this is how it is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. and this Bala giving to R&B was wrong Bala and Vandu are also going through a tough time toh may not have thought through.

Thanks so much dear for the explanation. I get it now. Basically it's II's values and R&B s super rich status that's making the tale so interesting no? 

Parents not taking kids money/ help is there in my culture also. Especially if they are married. They think once your son/daughter is married they are a separate family. This husband/wife equation was the one that left me baffled. Now I get your point. 
Like you said what happened now is baffling.Appa sending money and Vandu and Bala agreeing is confusing. But let's wait for Nisha . She always surprises us with the most plausible explanation. Thanks again TanjoreGirl๐Ÿ˜Š

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu your response to SA1234 is spot on, I will also add, Bala had no clue about R&B and II financial dynamics, Appa has no clue either.

They are all assuming, II is happily spending R&B's money and they have one or many joint accounts, returning it to R&B is a "normal" thing.

Very rarely I have seen exponentially wealthy people with a good heart, R&B is one... he doesnt brag about it, doesnt wear Being Human tees๐Ÿ˜ญ (Yep, I will have to take pot shots at the brave unflinching warrior that saved India from annihilation today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘) but nevertheless he is a good guy

He is appalled that Bala actually returned Rs. 25,000. He doesnt pity Vandu and Bala but feels Bala's act is grossly inappropriate

Very few people I know in the world will say "No" to money that rightfully belongs to them or their spouse.

BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm a bit confused
Why will R&B be angry at bala returning the money
And why was He sad before, when he was cuddling with II
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
No wonder everyone wants to be exponentially rich in India. You can get away with murder.
๐Ÿ˜ญ so so so true and sooo sad Nisha u can get away with murder , finally its clear what they show in movies is right ,villains get away with murder
And thanks for the Bala /Appa explanation didnt occur to me they would think she would have a joint account.. I thought given how independent she is they would have assumed too..
Pavam #RaIIRaMi
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishra368

I'm a bit confused

R&B cannot be happy receiving money from Bala correct? Why will he be happy? He considers Bala and Vandu as his own, he considers the Iyers as his own, when he gets money he feels upset

I am sorry I cannot explain better๐Ÿ˜ญ

No philosophical , meaningful reason for why he cuddled with his wife, I try not to use symbolism and "deep" meaning stuff in the story... I watched a a show years ago where a gal used to analyze every hand move and leg movement of the leads with "deep deep" symbolism.๐Ÿ˜†
That put me off completely from using symbolism...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishra368

I'm a bit confused

I would murder my SIL if she returned money i gave my dad for my wedding to my husband who is clueless..
R&B and II dont care about money and not expect money to be returned..its like say u helped a friend cook food when she is sick would you like it if her husband came and gave ur husband 25 dollars for cooking.๐Ÿ˜ญ
II knew the wedding was way above budget so she gave her dad the money now if it comes back its not fair right..

So this entire money thing has become a jalebi iyers are returning 25k that II gave her dad and Vik is asking 14 crores without telling Manny now we will all worry ..๐Ÿ˜† at this rate jr Savvy kaise ayegi๐Ÿ˜†

i want a Ranjan update now .. he is the most human person of all bechara is suffering for no fault of his and people are getting away with murder here ..๐Ÿ˜ก
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu

You know I live in the middle of nowhere all white town, many dont even know where India is on the map, but they all know about Nirbhaya, people that know me, know I am from New Delhi. They would look at me with pity and say "Oh! I would never go there, the place sounds scary and disgusting"

I would be SO HURT and OFFENDED.
Today I am thinking they are right about their opinion... this is like Salman was on the bus that night in Delhi... he just walked free... today. I bet he is secretly working to free Nirbhaya's rapists also...
Thank God 26/11 guys were handed swift justice, otherwise Salman would have ensured they walk free too.๐Ÿ‘
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Mrs Iyer
We can never get good governance, India can never make good progress. The amount of euphoria around his release makes me want to throw up. People dont even care WHO they are supporting and WHY. I never watched Big Boss, not one episode, didnt care for the sight of him, and his down market lingo (in Tamil they say aana vayasukku adayalama) not behaving his own age, with those steroid induced muscles preening on stage as the junta salivated at him standing under, looking up at him, there was something very demeaning about that whole image to me.๐Ÿคข  with a ugly blue bracelet always showing on his wrist. His entire family sporting "Being Human" those cheap Chinese made junk so people like me should forvere live in guilt that we dont do enough for charity
Exhibitionist B-----

Now news magazines will be filled with "Who wore what" to Salman's victory party. There is very little hope for India if it continues to function this way. (Kali muthiyachu)

They mentioned there would be rewards to flying a kite with Modi. They were not wrong
A PVSM or Bharat Ratna is a matter of time now.

What a shame and travesty of justice
If he had an iota of shame he would quit acting...
This has disgusted me beyond words

Sanjay Dutt got prison for carrying automatic weapons. This dude KILLS  a MAN and walks?
No wonder India is easy target for terrorists, people like Salman and the judge would would sell her in a heartbeat
๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

I beg to differ on point of Sanjay Dutt. He also has got away without being adequately punished by law. His offence was not as simple as keeping automatic weapon in house but the fact that he knew where those weapon had come from, from whom he got those weapon for safe keeping and what it were meant for. He facilitated underworld which was responsible for the Bomb Blast. He actually is a traitor who was let of just coz of political clout and our so called judicial system. And now he is out on furlough every other day.

Infact he is role model of Salam in every which ways.