Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 45)

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
ashu yenna aachu when is ur vacation getting over ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaishruhi

nikitagarwal Groupbie
nikitagarwal
nikitagarwal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Ironical isnt it? Manny "assumed" II to be the gold digger..and here she is dating this guy she met on a plane who "actually" wants to bank on RB's wealth! Well not always the surface tells the true picture! Hope Manny realises that its not about the class or the status one comes from but the upbringing and the values that makes a personality!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyfabmaahisamsi74kalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64putti77ishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
as manya is not much sure about her relationship with vik,she might also noticed something fishy about Vikram.and the same problem she may be expecting from II.but she dont know how good is rnb's selection and he knows what is the best.may be he had noticed the same point in Marliese as manny found in Vikram..and he closed that chapter for ever(we too until this meanie dig up something!!!)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyfabmaahikalavathi5harshita27dristi64putti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti77

Just saw some tweet from KP in forum people are organizing rally to support Salman on 10th May from Marine drive.
Are they really insane?
Crap and shitAngry

Of course he will, if  a faintest chance exists he will ever make it big in Bollywood  Tongue, then Sallu Miya is ITBig smile Sucking up to Sallu Miya has been extremely rewarding for big screen nobodies, atleast dude's a "somebody" on TVTongue

From the looks of it Sallu Miya should be gassing his car readying to kill a few in the upcoming years. Thanks to the impotent justice system and lawyers like Salve, looks like the DUDE MAY WALK FREE
I bet he will also receive the PVSM at Republic Day next year. Katrina and Aishwarya are going to performing on the street I hear dancing to

"Oh! tumko piya dil diya kitne naaz se"
"naina lad gaye bhole bhaale kaise dagabaaz"
"Oh! tumne piya khoon kiya kitne faqr se"
"salve aaye May mein tumko chhudaane"
Clap Clap

Edited by Nisha0604 - 07 May 2015 at 1:09pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyIndie2121kalavathi5alka2001Arya1991Hsp.canadaKjolovesbabiessarsyeddristi64NSB7putti77ishruhi

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by putti77

Just saw some tweet from KP in forum people are organizing rally to support Salman on 10th May from Marine drive.
Are they really insane?
Crap and shitAngry

Of course he will, if  a faintest chance exists he will ever make it big in Bollywood  Tongue, then Sallu Miya is ITBig smile Sucking up to Sallu Miya has been extremely rewarding for big screen nobodies, atleast dude's a "somebody" on TVTongue

From the looks of it Sallu Miya should be gassing his car readying to kill a few in the upcoming years. Thanks to the impotent justice system and lawyers like Salve, looks like the DUDE MAY WALK FREE
I bet he will also receive the PVSM at Republic Day next year. Katrina and Aishwarya are going to performing on the street I hear dancing to

"Oh! tumko piya dil diya kitne naaz se"
"naina lad gaye bhole bhaale kaise dagabaaz"
"Oh! tumne piya khoon kiya kitne faqr se"
"salve aaye May mein tumko chhudaane"
Clap Clap

Ash might be the only celebrity who must be happy as she had a bitter break up with him and she had confessed of verbal and physical abuse. Rest will suck up to Salu mia

Edited by Hsp.canada - 07 May 2015 at 2:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5TanjoreGirlNSB7ishruhi

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Nisha...your comment above makes want to shake hands with u

Coming to the update...I read the minute u posted and then my net went haywire... Some issue...I was itching to comment and couldn't

II and R&B cuddle moments were like warm blankets and bonfire on a winter night in the middle of antartica...I'll leave the feeling to everybody's creative imagination

Manny Ji...apne bhai aur uske biwi ke aise romance ko interrupt karna apko shobha nahi deta...we were lost in all the toddler holding mum's pallu in a strangers house behavior of II's Kanna and u walk in...and then bhoom u make my face drop

But I'm scared and worried for Manny...Vik hair kaisa insan??????

Peanut and her chachu's scene was adorable...so much that I dropped into my neighbour's house the baby for a bit

I loved the update nisha
Thanks

Edited by namratha.shree - 07 May 2015 at 1:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fabmaahishrujoykalavathi5Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
so 'being human' has a literal meaning too...'being human' and so bound to commit mistakes...and 'being human' one can do a chance pe dance for his bollywoodly future!so its not a persons galti but a species specific galti!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshita27sarsyed

fabmaahi Newbie
fabmaahi
fabmaahi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

thanks putty for the link i remember now :-)
welcome new folks adding in comments..

@fabmahi i am unable to sympathize with Meanie Manny for the past few updates .. she cant take out her anger on II , usne kya bigada.. i feel she is going to be in for a shock when she knows about vik..i think R&B will handle it well..
I get she needs time but why take it out on II

Thanks. TanjoreGirl 
I agree that manny should have acknowledged II efforts of going to kalkaji and getting ikat the very next day...and she is unreasonably mean to her... I sympathetic towards hers because 3 bhalla kids have suffered alot in past 4 years I hope she doesn't suffer with another heartbreak( I assume vik is evil)  I mean it must be so difficult for her to deal with everything dad's scandal mom's death and to top it all divorce with an allegation of emotional abuse...she was only 27 at that point of time...and as far as her interruption between the couple I am unable to understand her thought process behind that... 
BTW I really like ur signature Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirl

Go to top