Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 42)

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JugsCorner

Congrats Nisha on 20th and many more!

Finally, got to this thread and have read almost all the updates except the last two. As always amazing! Manny's character has been developed nicely.

Reason for the delay is my dear friend who wanted to catch up with me on SoSy! In her excitement to read the story she was missing many important details LOL in her sleep deprived stateWink. So I had to help her out by doing Group Study just like our college days Big smile. Thanks again Nisha now I have more reason to talk with my friend everyday.

I had also pulled all nighter with my friend on SoSy LOLLOL we also talk about it everyday Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5TanjoreGirl

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I had a very yummy lunch: Bread upma. It turned out pretty good. Thanks for the recipe. I am heading out will back in few hours. 
Ciao,

PS: Hersehey I think u are reading do many panchatantra LOLLOL stories. Loved the name LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshita27blue5skyTanjoreGirl

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Oh ho !! the plot thickens...

* Vikram seems iffy now, cashing in on his r.ship with Manny
* Manny has now become a registered " interrupter " ...no holds barred
* Minion is now strong competition for Ranjan's place as favourite with SOSYians
* Tan is now my source of wisdom be it Sam or anyone else in the house

and our two lovely protagonists continue to reinforce for us what being in love is aboutHeart

Is R&B worried about Manny being taken for a ride or is there something waiting around the corner for us ?

And Ditto ditto ditto to every thing you just said Clap

We seem to be Ditto Ditto ing quite a lot !? what is it about?? Iam also up in arms for our Iyer bride and am all set to become part of the "Iyer warrior " tribe if need be...

She has her Punjabi sher by her side, but a little bit of molagaa bhajji gang assistance would always be welcome

What says ??

WE are all awesome in this thread athaan we agree .Clap
I sooo so sooo want Appa to come to MM and have a conversation with Meanie Manny .. that will be fun.

R&B should have coffee powder from a store which is expensive and appa should go yethukku i will order coffee powder from now on ROFL then check about where they buy their groceries from and go eppadi panatha kari aaka koodathu ( u shouldnt burn money like this) and again suggest another place.LOL

Basically totally worry that his daughter is wasting money like all middle class dads do and then imagine the face of the MM log to realize that they may be millionaires but for appa his daughter needs to be wise about spending Embarrassed
I actually miss appa so much ..
And Vee actually i am reading Sosy too and its really really cool second time around.. u find so many hidden jewels.

Even if you read 20 times feel like reading the SoSY again and again.
The magic is incredible Smile

and let me admit now once and for all that there are some updates ( my faves right from thread 1 ) that I have read ' n' number of times...i have saved their links seperately so I dont have to search and waste timeEmbarrassed

My most favorite is II kissing R&B in office Smile
TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged

* Minion is now strong competition for Ranjan's place as favourite with SOSYians

and our two lovely protagonists continue to reinforce for us what being in love is aboutHeart

Is R&B worried about Manny being taken for a ride or is there something waiting around the corner for us ?

We seem to be Ditto Ditto ing quite a lot !? what is it about?? Iam also up in arms for our Iyer bride and am all set to become part of the "Iyer warrior " tribe if need be...

She has her Punjabi sher by her side, but a little bit of molagaa bhajji gang assistance would always be welcome

What says ??

I sooo so sooo want Appa to come to MM and have a conversation with Meanie Manny .. that will be fun.

R&B should have coffee powder from a store which is expensive and appa should go yethukku i will order coffee powder from now on ROFL then check about where they buy their groceries from and go eppadi panatha kari aaka koodathu ( u shouldnt burn money like this) and again suggest another place.LOL

Basically totally worry that his daughter is wasting money like all middle class dads do and then imagine the face of the MM log to realize that they may be millionaires but for appa his daughter needs to be wise about spending Embarrassed
And Vee actually i am reading Sosy too and its really really cool second time around.. u find so many hidden jewels.

and let me admit now once and for all that there are some updates ( my faves right from thread 1 ) that I have read ' n' number of times...i have saved their links seperately so I dont have to search and waste timeEmbarrassed

which one is that ? I havent read it the second time yet..
sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Seriously re-reading the tale is so nice...l somehow luv the pre wedding parts more than the post wedding ones  HeartDay DreamingEmbarrassed
A BIG THANKS TO VIKAS FOR THE HYPERLINKS Clap

if ViK turns out to be a bad soul Oucham feeling bad for manny already ... though I hated her for being rude to II 
but dont want her to be heart broken againCryBroken Heart

Manny tum Vik ki goli lo kich kich door karo..vik ko lekar sydney wapas jaoPartyabhi   humare MM ke nadaan parindon ko thodi privacy maangta bossWink

Waise II aur RB se zyada hum readers nahi chahte ki un dono ko koi disturb kareROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeemodernfamilyHsp.canadaputti77

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged

What says ??

I have too many favourites to list out, but some of them are... R&B listening to her sing in the temple...him driving past the temple at crack of dawn...him bringing her back from jaipur, facing Appa's wrath and them texting an entire conversation in her room...to name just a few Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5EnVeeHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlputti77

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hi  All,
I am back, missed this thread too damn much ( sorry whenever I was idle or when it was sleeping time). Hope all of u r fine, have to catch up with 10 updates, 

willcome back after that...

feel like dancing...Dancing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoydristi64Hsp.canadaSeriousreaderTanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

samsi74 Groupbie
samsi74
samsi74

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nisha,superb updates as usual. Manny is one of the best developed characters in this tale. One thing Nisha, am I reading into it too much or is R&B more loving to II now after Manny's return?

Edited by samsi74 - 07 May 2015 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlputti77

Go to top