Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 39)

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Since I am in the process of reading lines and lines and lines of content at work, I am just gonna read all the great comments and like them. Easy way is to say Likewise, just like R&B LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07blue5skyHsp.canadasarsyedTanjoreGirl

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Sleepy "Toddler" & Suspect ProposalsSleepyOuch

GOD MEANY MANNY AGAINNNAngryAngry
but these twooo are sooo so so cute in the kitchen  kya farak padtha hai ..Meany aaye na aaye!!!

I Heart Minion i already told in my previous comments he is becoming my jr Ranjan totally totally cute Clap

and the terrace convo Laasya baby adorable !!! i want to eat her and Vik gooosh 12 crores likkke seriously I am really really curious how Manny will react now.

How can he ...direct direct contrast right to DII folks where even after Ranjan said II can take it all Appa goes no way she needs to do it on her own..

I Heart you Nisha just lovely lovely di..each is a surprise for me and each is just lovely an i reread it
u know bread upma is my fav upma of all I looove it today i got moong salad to work and i am going to dream about bread upma ..nalla eru ni Wink

How do u make bread upma? I just make it with MTR mix Confused

ayoo no MTR mix for bread upma
here is how i make it
i cut tomatoes 2, 1 onion,green chillies
12 bread slices as square pieces2 by 2 inches .
Then fry mustard, peanuts (roasted)green chillies,onion,tomatoes,haldi,chilli powder, cook for 5 .
minutes.
Then add the bread pieces  and stir it and cook it after about 5-6 minutes it gets crunchy
garnish with coriander and serve hot
:-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Indie2121kalavathi5Neha07Hsp.canada

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
arrey now what this 'vicks' is going to do????lasya my cutie baby...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirlputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishruhi

god pls pls make these people busy too as i am...me going for a dinner with my friend as her mother told us to go and enjoy our first day of independence.will sound wierd,but we two are going alone(!!!) at night for the first time...and now checking sosy when i am in a crowded bus!

U are too cuteBig smile

Shevane

I am getting a chuckle out of Mamaji
Anu yenn di kozhuppa? the house is full of people and u eat moong dal salad? ayyo!Cry WHY?

Shevane, Anu can share her recipe here is mine Amma would make it a lot in India as bread would go stale very quick (India bread is more natural, here u leave bread out two years on the counter it will be moist and squishy and non moldy, tells u how much chemicals they must pump it with, meri itni aukaat nahi hai main roz organic khaaoonLOL I eat regular bread) So any way do tadka in oil of mustard urad and chana dal with one red hot chilli pepperWink and curry leaves chopped up red onions and heeng and salt and haldi, chop up bread into crouton like cubes and toss it in, turn it around a few times

Wallah! its ready
We used to eat with ketchup in India (has lo chahe)
Since II is wealthy she made herself chutneyLOL

Amen on all the comments about Vik.Clap

kalavathi5EnVeeHsp.canadaTanjoreGirl

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Sleepy "Toddler" & Suspect ProposalsSleepyOuch

GOD MEANY MANNY AGAINNNAngryAngry
but these twooo are sooo so so cute in the kitchen  kya farak padtha hai ..Meany aaye na aaye!!!

I Heart Minion i already told in my previous comments he is becoming my jr Ranjan totally totally cute Clap

and the terrace convo Laasya baby adorable !!! i want to eat her and Vik gooosh 12 crores likkke seriously I am really really curious how Manny will react now.

How can he ...direct direct contrast right to DII folks where even after Ranjan said II can take it all Appa goes no way she needs to do it on her own..

I Heart you Nisha just lovely lovely di..each is a surprise for me and each is just lovely an i reread it
u know bread upma is my fav upma of all I looove it today i got moong salad to work and i am going to dream about bread upma ..nalla eru ni Wink

How do u make bread upma? I just make it with MTR mix Confused

ayoo no MTR mix for bread upma
here is how i make it
i cut tomatoes 2, 1 onion,green chillies
12 bread slices as square pieces2 by 2 inches .
Then fry mustard, peanuts (roasted)green chillies,onion,tomatoes,haldi,chilli powder, cook for 5 .
minutes.
Then add the bread pieces  and stir it and cook it after about 5-6 minutes it gets crunchy
garnish with coriander and serve hot
:-)
That sounds yum! My mom will love it, will give her the recepie now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirl

kalavathi5 Senior Member
kalavathi5
kalavathi5

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Nishaaa...love bread upma---unfortunately I don't get to eat it very often these days but I think now that you have mentioned it, I will be making it shortlyLOL

II and R&B are sooo cute!!!!  She is an interesting mix of mother and child with himDay Dreaming  They both are such fascinating personalitiesClap

Oh oh for Manny Unhappy.  Maybe she needs to focus on her own love life than trying to be the kabbab mein haddi for R&B and IIErmm

Edited by kalviswes - 07 May 2015 at 9:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeeHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ishruhi

god pls pls make these people busy too as i am...me going for a dinner with my friend as her mother told us to go and enjoy our first day of independence.will sound wierd,but we two are going alone(!!!) at night for the first time...and now checking sosy when i am in a crowded bus!

U are too cuteBig smile

Shevane

I am getting a chuckle out of Mamaji
Anu yenn di kozhuppa? the house is full of people and u eat moong dal salad? ayyo!Cry WHY?

Shevane, Anu can share her recipe here is mine Amma would make it a lot in India as bread would go stale very quick (India bread is more natural, here u leave bread out two years on the counter it will be moist and squishy and non moldy, tells u how much chemicals they must pump it with, meri itni aukaat nahi hai main roz organic khaaoonLOL I eat regular bread) So any way do tadka in oil of mustard urad and chana dal with one red hot chilli pepperWink and curry leaves chopped up red onions and heeng and salt and haldi, chop up bread into crouton like cubes and toss it in, turn it around a few times

Wallah! its ready
We used to eat with ketchup in India (has lo chahe)
Since II is wealthy she made herself chutneyLOL

Amen on all the comments about Vik.Clap

i shared mine too :-) very similar
i am desperately eating healthy for lunch.. too much sapadu, last weekend was FIL's bday so ate and cooked like crazy,
This weekend are doing a pooja for him so again khana,
so for lunch @work  i eat 2 days sprouts salad its yummy , and 2 days only daal, one day one methi paratha with yogurt all this so the weekend i can eat .LOL
I only exercise 2 days a week one day badminton and another day of zumba no time for anything else :-( athan entha steps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadaishruhi

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I guess i will make it for my lunch today, my mouth is watering just reading it EmbarrassedLOL..I am heading to the kitchen now. Will let you know how it turns out. Wink

kalavathi5EnVeeblue5skyputti77

Go to top