Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 37)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Shru

Manny doesnt have a clue how adamant and opinionated and pig headed II can be, she is just seeing the"nayi bahu" side of her. She has flaws too. Assuming she has no flaws Manny began hating her as is... jab pata chalega II is as human as her wonder what her reaction will be

I will after the next chapter shift focus to work... weve talked substantially about most other non work things

Yes Bally's replacement is around the corner Ashu... Bhavna?... not so much as II is not high up on the org chart, she has to wait her turn in getting a new req approved

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyAastha26kalavathi5BunnyObodhro368Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlNSB7

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I love this one!

If you must #StandBySalman make sure you aren't on the pavement. LOL
LOL!

Most of them are funny Smile

Edited by EnVee - 07 May 2015 at 7:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5taramiraHsp.canadasarsyeddristi64Nisha0604

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Originally posted by dristi64

Asma: the first link isn't working for me.Confused It maybe because of using my phone. Do check it once though.

Thank you for writing back.

I seems to work for me.

Here's the link anyways for you to cut n paste

http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?programId=10350679&contentId=18747515&[email protected]@@

Hope this helps.Smile
Thanks Asma for sharing that wonderful article. 
Women whose lives  stem  from such  oppression and strife  and then reach achievement  makes me want to bow down to them. Such grit and determination are lessons to be learnt surely. 
Come to think of it, for so many of us education and opportunities are laid on a platter and the true worth is seldom realised, until you really strive for it.

Anytime Smile 

You are welcome SB. Stories like that are truly inspiring and teaches us to count our blessings. 
That was very inspiring article. Kudos to the lady, and what an example. Clap

Thanks for sharing it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5skyNisha0604

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Originally posted by dristi64

Asma: the first link isn't working for me.Confused It maybe because of using my phone. Do check it once though.

Thank you for writing back.

I seems to work for me.

Here's the link anyways for you to cut n paste

http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?programId=10350679&contentId=18747515&[email protected]@@

Hope this helps.Smile
Thanks Asma for sharing that wonderful article. 
Women whose lives  stem  from such  oppression and strife  and then reach achievement  makes me want to bow down to them. Such grit and determination are lessons to be learnt surely. 
Come to think of it, for so many of us education and opportunities are laid on a platter and the true worth is seldom realised, until you really strive for it.

Anytime Smile 

You are welcome SB. Stories like that are truly inspiring and teaches us to count our blessings. 
That was very inspiring article. Kudos to the lady, and what an example. Clap

Thanks for sharing it.

You are welcome Anu! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirl

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Poker Faced

I dont like MEANY MANNY i feel like yelling like my kids do Mommy she is sooo MEEEAN..Angry
Who does she think she is Angry
Mrs Ishita Iyer Bhalla can we please get ur warrior power in action ...adi koduppen if you put up with this spoilt brat for a minute.. give her back , Angry what nonsense enters  bedroom without knocking, takes ur husband at 2 am,makes FUUUN of Iyers AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry, doesnt respect ur 3 hours hunting for IKKAT WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!!

Also Mr Iyer from DII please make ur presence in MM like this very moment ellati i am going to go support my fellow Iyer new bride who is being cornered

Also a  note to Mr Salman - Truth catches up .. so Chachu/Beena beware Wink

shrujoyBunnyObodhro368kalavathi5blue5skyHsp.canadasarsyed

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Poker Faced

I dont like MEANY MANNY i feel like yelling like my kids do Mommy she is sooo MEEEAN..Angry
Mrs Ishita Iyer Bhalla can we please get ur warrior power in action ...adi koduppen if you put up with this spoilt brat for a minute.. give her back , Angry what nonsense enters  bedroom without knocking, takes ur husband at 2 am,makes FUUUN of Iyers Angry, doesnt respect ur 3 hours hunting for IKKAT WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!!

Also Mr Iyer from DII please make ur presence in MM like this very moment ellati i am going to go support my fellow Iyer new bride who is being cornered

That was classic! LOLLOLLOL
Manny is CL (Hershey picked a perfect name). She reminds me of the all the mean girls of my college. II needs to show her warrior side. But think about it in reality, a new bride she is trying to settle in the family so thats why Manny is getting a free pass. But things will change should this continue. (I remember I had a answered back to my husbands Tayaji , he would always say something to me in a sarcastic manner, One day he said that people of Hoshiarpur (my hometown) are very hoshiar and I replied right back to him by saying do have any doubts about it.LOLLOL There was a moment of silence. I realized what i said but i kept eating. After that he never bothered me LOLLOLLOL II will take a stand too if Manny's continues like this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5SA1234sarsyedmodernfamilyTanjoreGirlNisha0604avni_19

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Samsi and Asma... Hello!! 
Am good.. Shall keep pace with tge updates and comments. I need data.. Am saving upon it right now. Shall be available with comments may be next week

Niks and Munira... Tum log shuru karo... Main join karti hoon agle hafte se. Muns tu badi tezz nikli re!!! 

samsi74sarsyedblue5skyHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlNisha0604

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Poker Faced

Mrs Ishita Iyer Bhalla can we please get ur warrior power in action ...adi koduppen if you put up with this spoilt brat for a minute.. give her back , Angry what nonsense enters  bedroom without knocking, takes ur husband at 2 am,makes FUUUN of Iyers Angry, doesnt respect ur 3 hours hunting for IKKAT WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!!

That was classic! LOLLOLLOL
Manny is CL (Hershey picked a perfect name). She reminds me of the all the mean girls of my college. II needs to show her warrior side. But think about it in reality, a new bride she is trying to settle in the family so thats why Manny is getting a free pass. But things will change should this continue. (I remember I had a answered back to my husbands Tayaji , he would always say something to me in a sarcastic manner, One day he said that people of Hoshiarpur (my hometown) are very hoshiar and I replied right back to him by saying do have any doubts about it.LOLLOL There was a moment of silence. I realized what i said but i kept eating. After that he never bothered me LOLLOLLOL II will take a stand too if Manny's continues like this.

what is CL?
Loved what you did to TayajiClapClap
Honestly i am not lying but i havent encountered a single mean person from my husbands family ..may be i turned lucky in my case my husband is from palaghat and i am tanjore so there is a difference but not one person would say a word specially after marriage cause that was insulting my FIL and my husband..My bff is a punjabi here and she always says Iyers treat their wives well like my dad like appa cuts veges for my mom, he helps her i dont think thats very common in north.
Iyers respect education to the hilt and so an educated DIL is really treated with respect..
No matter what Manny went through taking out on II is sooo not done, take it out on Ranjan,R&B or Vik but II is wrong.

And I dont think II will go crazy on her and fight but i think she should completely ignore Manny and continue with her life .. I dont think she will resort to koyaadi sandai (fight for water in chennai LOLLOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadaNisha0604

Go to top