Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 36)

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dristi64

Originally posted by samsi74

Originally posted by Ashu25

SR - Thank you :)
Hope you are finding your job good. Read in a commnet you are yet to adjust. Dont worry. Everything is gonna be alright :)

Dristy - Butter gushing can go on without me darl. I can catch up on comments if not comment myself LOL
For me to beging gushing wont take a nano second, the problem is my internet pack wont allow me unfortunately. I need UNLIMITED DATA now LOL

Hi Ashu! missed your sunny comments in the past few days! Hope you'll be active soon!Smile

By the way, can anyone please tell me this Group Manager post, was it Bally's previous one? The one II's requesting a replacement?

Samsi: Someone is yet to take Bally's post who'll b in a position senior to II. Whereas, she's been asking for a replacement of Bhavna who gave in her notice. Author Sahiba has kept us on tenterhooks about the former.Embarrassed

Hey Ashu!! How are you?

Oh yes we have had  a lot of butter with you gone! Embarrassed

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

Day Dreaming
I know it is a few hours away but...eagerly await your next Nisha!Smile

I had a seminar paper to present today and still read the morning update! Went and prepared parts of my speech on the spot LOL . I eagerly opened the thread a while back hoping there was another update Sleepy now m in a state of anxious anticipation! Aage kya hoga?? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5sky

SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Asma: the first link isn't working for me.Confused It maybe because of using my phone. Do check it once though.

Thank you for writing back.

I seems to work for me.

Here's the link anyways for you to cut n paste

http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?programId=10350679&contentId=18747515&[email protected]@@

Hope this helps.Smile
Thanks Asma for sharing that wonderful article. 
Women whose lives  stem  from such  oppression and strife  and then reach achievement  makes me want to bow down to them. Such grit and determination are lessons to be learnt surely. 
Come to think of it, for so many of us education and opportunities are laid on a platter and the true worth is seldom realised, until you really strive for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64NSB7

samsi74 Groupbie
samsi74
samsi74

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samsi74

Originally posted by Ashu25

SR - Thank you :)
Hope you are finding your job good. Read in a commnet you are yet to adjust. Dont worry. Everything is gonna be alright :)

Dristy - Butter gushing can go on without me darl. I can catch up on comments if not comment myself LOL
For me to beging gushing wont take a nano second, the problem is my internet pack wont allow me unfortunately. I need UNLIMITED DATA now LOL

Hi Ashu! missed your sunny comments in the past few days! Hope you'll be active soon!Smile

By the way, can anyone please tell me this Group Manager post, was it Bally's previous one? The one II's requesting a replacement?

Samsi: Someone is yet to take Bally's post who'll b in a position senior to II. Whereas, she's been asking for a replacement of Bhavna who gave in her notice. Author Sahiba has kept us on tenterhooks about the former.Embarrassed
Thanks dristi for a moment I forgot bat bhawana

dristi64

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
only one update!!! Cry
sorry if that sound ungrateful.but i was hoping for a looot of updates to read as i was just releasd from a choti prison...koi bath nahi,will always wait...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64Nisha0604

nikitagarwal Groupbie
nikitagarwal
nikitagarwal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munira053

Originally posted by nikitagarwal

Originally posted by munira053

Hello Nisha Smile just now I completed reading the Complete index .. I have been reading SoSY for around 2weeks I guess .. WITHIN 2 WEEKS I READ 414 chapters!! Wink So I guess I Don't have to tell you HOW CRAZY I AM FOR SOSY LOL I just don't have words to praise your writing Mam ! I will call u mam coz I know u r elder than me & with respect I want to call u that Smile PLEASE JUST KEEP UPDATING SOSY FOR "EVER" Heart I Never want this beautifully Amazing Story to End Unhappy waiting for your next update Embarrassed I have no idea if u update everyday or every other day, I just hope u do everyday Day Dreaming YOU ARE JUST AMAZINGLY TALENTED ! Clap All I can say, Im really short of words ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE SOSY LIKE ANYTHING !! Among the hundreds or thousands of Fans Big smile LoveYou.

Oyeee! U read till the latest thread! Not bad not bad..so we can start one gushing session here as well! U me ashu!

Hahaaha deffo we can start a gushing session here Wink would love to do that LOL bulaoo Ashu ko yaha barsate hai tareefo k phool Tongue

Ashu shall be avbl i think frm 12th apne full fledged avatar me! Abhi she is saving on her data! Roaming pe hai

Nisha0604

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Asma: the first link isn't working for me.Confused It maybe because of using my phone. Do check it once though.

Thank you for writing back.

I seems to work for me.

Here's the link anyways for you to cut n paste

http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?programId=10350679&contentId=18747515&[email protected]@@

Hope this helps.Smile
Thanks Asma for sharing that wonderful article. 
Women whose lives  stem  from such  oppression and strife  and then reach achievement  makes me want to bow down to them. Such grit and determination are lessons to be learnt surely. 
Come to think of it, for so many of us education and opportunities are laid on a platter and the true worth is seldom realised, until you really strive for it.

Anytime Smile 

You are welcome SB. Stories like that are truly inspiring and teaches us to count our blessings. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/salman-khan-hit-and-run-conviction-tweets/article1-1344495.aspx

Hey people,
Lets get some laughs out of it today... or atleast begin with laughs..
My favorite:Madhuri ke dono Saajan jail mein

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5alka2001EnVeeblue5skymodernfamilyHsp.canadadristi64

Go to top