Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 35)

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by dristi64

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail. Ermm

THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...Cry I hope he is dead soon thenAngry There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..Angry
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kidAngry

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.

While we are on this topic here's some more information, got this from a lawyer's firm in India as part of our weekly briefing minutes ago..; I guess the Papers must have carried this too.

Salman Khan Already out on bail

He has hired prominent lawyer Harish Salve...

54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today's most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani's gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. His latest on-going-case is representing Ratan Tata who has gone to the Supreme Court claiming that his privacy has been violated in the Nira Radia tapes scandal.

Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore. Even this pales into insignificance when you compare it with the Rs 60 crore which he is supposed to have collected in the Forest Case of TN Godavarman Thirumulpad. In addition, he has to be provided overnight five-star suites and first class air-tickets. A dinner for him and his team at a five star hotel can cost over Rs 2 lakh. Clients have been known to present him a hot Vertu phone or a Jaeger-LeCoutre watch to keep him in good mood. Further, Salve will only accept the first brief. In other words, he will never be the second counsel to anyone else in any case. Salve drives a Bentley and has a holiday home in Goa. Fashion-conscious Salve visits London frequently to shop for his clothes. That is when his clients do not get them for him as in the case of Mukesh Ambani who is supposed to have bought an entire wardrobe of clothes for him when fighting his brother!"
Yesterday he was in Mumbai for the 11000/ - crore Vodafone tax case. It was 430. He was suddenly engaged prepared an Appeal along with Bail application based on the operative portions of the Sessions order. Told the Bench that grounds of Appeal are speculative and within minutes interim bail was granted till the matter will be heard in detail on Friday. We can guess his bill!

Does Salman SERIOUSLY expect to use such legal fire power get acquitted and expect his "Charity" to survive? and reclaim his credibility?
I am baffled...If it happens, I will be more disappointed with India's justice system than his criminal ways. Coz his criminal ways have kept him out of prison for 15 yearsAngry
NO BIG DEAL!!

Hope there is a higher power AsmaCry

You bet I HOPE so too. 

btw just got to know that the Mr.Salve referred to above is Mr.Harish Salve son of Mr.N.K.P.Salve. Former Union minister and Chairman of Finance Commission. The nexus is ever widening!

the moment u wrote Harish Salve I suspected he might be related to NKP
Apple doesnt fall too far from the tree does it

Dad's a crook son cant be a saint thanks for confirming

The interim bail he's got is only till tom when the certified copy of the judgement is out. It's just a technicality. But it's bought Salman some time. Unless they can come up with a miraculous appeal by ton he's going to jail. And the sessions court must've had strong evidence to punish him so since he's already manipulated the system for so long. I hope the HC upholds the judgement. If they do then the last option is the Supreme Court. They won't spare him but I doubt it'll go that far. My only concern is that Salve will keep finding loopholes and give birth to new witnesses, if I may say so, if he gets more time. The judiciary is the only hope in our country n they have stepped up in majority cases; trust me I know. But some unethical lawyers bring shame to the system.

I feel 5 years is too less for a homicide. N the moronic comments of Bollywood gets to me more. It's like they r the only ones with right to life.

munira053 Senior Member
munira053
munira053

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagarwal

Originally posted by munira053

Hello Nisha Smile just now I completed reading the Complete index .. I have been reading SoSY for around 2weeks I guess .. WITHIN 2 WEEKS I READ 414 chapters!! Wink So I guess I Don't have to tell you HOW CRAZY I AM FOR SOSY LOL I just don't have words to praise your writing Mam ! I will call u mam coz I know u r elder than me & with respect I want to call u that Smile PLEASE JUST KEEP UPDATING SOSY FOR "EVER" Heart I Never want this beautifully Amazing Story to End Unhappy waiting for your next update Embarrassed I have no idea if u update everyday or every other day, I just hope u do everyday Day Dreaming YOU ARE JUST AMAZINGLY TALENTED ! Clap All I can say, Im really short of words ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE SOSY LIKE ANYTHING !! Among the hundreds or thousands of Fans Big smile LoveYou.

Oyeee! U read till the latest thread! Not bad not bad..so we can start one gushing session here as well! U me ashu!

Hahaaha deffo we can start a gushing session here Wink would love to do that LOL bulaoo Ashu ko yaha barsate hai tareefo k phool Tongue
blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail. Ermm

THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...Cry I hope he is dead soon thenAngry There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..Angry
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kidAngry

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.

While we are on this topic here's some more information, got this from a lawyer's firm in India as part of our weekly briefing minutes ago..; I guess the Papers must have carried this too.

Salman Khan Already out on bail

He has hired prominent lawyer Harish Salve...

54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today's most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani's gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. His latest on-going-case is representing Ratan Tata who has gone to the Supreme Court claiming that his privacy has been violated in the Nira Radia tapes scandal.

Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore. Even this pales into insignificance when you compare it with the Rs 60 crore which he is supposed to have collected in the Forest Case of TN Godavarman Thirumulpad. In addition, he has to be provided overnight five-star suites and first class air-tickets. A dinner for him and his team at a five star hotel can cost over Rs 2 lakh. Clients have been known to present him a hot Vertu phone or a Jaeger-LeCoutre watch to keep him in good mood. Further, Salve will only accept the first brief. In other words, he will never be the second counsel to anyone else in any case. Salve drives a Bentley and has a holiday home in Goa. Fashion-conscious Salve visits London frequently to shop for his clothes. That is when his clients do not get them for him as in the case of Mukesh Ambani who is supposed to have bought an entire wardrobe of clothes for him when fighting his brother!"
Yesterday he was in Mumbai for the 11000/ - crore Vodafone tax case. It was 430. He was suddenly engaged prepared an Appeal along with Bail application based on the operative portions of the Sessions order. Told the Bench that grounds of Appeal are speculative and within minutes interim bail was granted till the matter will be heard in detail on Friday. We can guess his bill!

Does Salman SERIOUSLY expect to use such legal fire power get acquitted and expect his "Charity" to survive? and reclaim his credibility?
I am baffled...If it happens, I will be more disappointed with India's justice system than his criminal ways. Coz his criminal ways have kept him out of prison for 15 yearsAngry
NO BIG DEAL!!

Hope there is a higher power AsmaCry

I wish so too..Nisha!

Well on this note ( not SoSy related) would like to add the following links. The story of Salma... There is so much power in words and words written from your soul reaches and nurtures so many!

This is link for an Indian magazine called the Week. It should be a lot more famous if quality of content is the criteria.

Forgive me if there is trouble with the link! I can only pretend Vikas  is our tech Guru! Wink

What touched me about the above story is how the people involved changed for the better and in response to her efforts nothing OTT there just flaws set right by better behaviour. That did remind me of SoSy.

Diclaimer: This is something I read and I share. Not suggesting that I know all there is to know about the lady in question! I know nothing more than you guys would if you look through this Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBliss

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

I know you guys are going to beat me but I don't mind Manny's digs at II, perhaps because if she doesn't do so the contrast between the two their thinking etc will never come out evidently. Manny wants to continue to live in her tragic meena Kumari duniya and feels jealous of anyone who wants to come out of it. She wants to live like a dukhiyari and therefore Ii's sweet innocence as compared to her sob story is so endearing. Nisha please make Manya say mean things to II, II royegi to RB se dekha nahi jayega aur Phir wo manny ko dantega...ha ha ha...
Ab isse Pehle ki mujhe maar pare, I am going to put in an appeal for an update and shut up.

Yes yes...Manny should say things R&B should react...II will stop being in so much self doubt and inferior mode...sometimes I feel noaount of actions can impact as much as somebody speaking up for u and telling u how important u are for them
But I don't want Manny and R&B to fight over II yaar...the three siblings are too cute...I don't want them cross with each other
If they want to have sibling drama fights then I'm OK Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlissdristi64blue5skyHsp.canada

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
I know it is a few hours away but...eagerly await your next Nisha!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Asma: the first link isn't working for me.Confused It maybe because of using my phone. Do check it once though.

blue5sky

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsi74

Originally posted by Ashu25

SR - Thank you :)
Hope you are finding your job good. Read in a commnet you are yet to adjust. Dont worry. Everything is gonna be alright :)

Dristy - Butter gushing can go on without me darl. I can catch up on comments if not comment myself LOL
For me to beging gushing wont take a nano second, the problem is my internet pack wont allow me unfortunately. I need UNLIMITED DATA now LOL

Hi Ashu! missed your sunny comments in the past few days! Hope you'll be active soon!Smile

By the way, can anyone please tell me this Group Manager post, was it Bally's previous one? The one II's requesting a replacement?

Samsi: Someone is yet to take Bally's post who'll b in a position senior to II. Whereas, she's been asking for a replacement of Bhavna who gave in her notice. Author Sahiba has kept us on tenterhooks about the former.Embarrassed

samsi74

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Asma: the first link isn't working for me.Confused It maybe because of using my phone. Do check it once though.

Thank you for writing back.

I seems to work for me.

Here's the link anyways for you to cut n paste

http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?programId=10350679&contentId=18747515&[email protected]@@

Hope this helps.Smile

dristi64

Go to top