Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 34)

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by harshita27

Jab R&B so ke utha toh kya khaya nisha? He came to kitchen... Could you go ask him what he needed, while we are audience to that interaction? Pretty please??
Upar ki do panktiyon ka matbal je hai ki... Chorrii aaggey kae hua? Kab bataawegi? Aaj bataa!!

Tanne Haryanvi bolni aave se? Shocked Aa jhappi pa jiji! Hug
Pehli baar internet pe hisi boli suni se...dil khush hogyo! Big smile
Aa galey lag jaaHugROFL
Manne sab aawey se!! Bass nissa update de dewey ghani neend aawey se!!

Khaat (err...bed LOL) to manne bhi bula ri se. Aaj to adde hi full stop lagano paddego na to tadke pher utho koni jaago. Sleepy 
Good night SoSy gang! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Divashnisarsyedharshita27blue5skyNSB7

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Niahaji aur ek update deejiye pleaseSmile
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Nice update I don't understand is Manny ki problem kya hai disturbing element
taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I know you guys are going to beat me but I don't mind Manny's digs at II, perhaps because if she doesn't do so the contrast between the two their thinking etc will never come out evidently. Manny wants to continue to live in her tragic meena Kumari  duniya and feels jealous of anyone who wants to come out of it. She wants to live like a dukhiyari and therefore Ii's sweet innocence as compared to her sob story is so endearing. Nisha please make Manya say mean things to II, II royegi to RB se dekha nahi jayega aur Phir wo manny ko dantega...ha ha ha...
Ab isse Pehle ki mujhe maar pare, I am going to put in an appeal for an update and shut up. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoycrazytaskalavathi5Neha07Arya1991modernfamilysarsyedputti77

nikitagarwal Groupbie
nikitagarwal
nikitagarwal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munira053

Hello Nisha Smile just now I completed reading the Complete index .. I have been reading SoSY for around 2weeks I guess .. WITHIN 2 WEEKS I READ 414 chapters!! Wink So I guess I Don't have to tell you HOW CRAZY I AM FOR SOSY LOL I just don't have words to praise your writing Mam ! I will call u mam coz I know u r elder than me & with respect I want to call u that Smile PLEASE JUST KEEP UPDATING SOSY FOR "EVER" Heart I Never want this beautifully Amazing Story to End Unhappy waiting for your next update Embarrassed I have no idea if u update everyday or every other day, I just hope u do everyday Day Dreaming YOU ARE JUST AMAZINGLY TALENTED ! Clap All I can say, Im really short of words ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE SOSY LIKE ANYTHING !! Among the hundreds or thousands of Fans Big smile LoveYou.

Oyeee! U read till the latest thread! Not bad not bad..so we can start one gushing session here as well! U me ashu!
samsi74 Groupbie
samsi74
samsi74

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

SR - Thank you :)
Hope you are finding your job good. Read in a commnet you are yet to adjust. Dont worry. Everything is gonna be alright :)

Dristy - Butter gushing can go on without me darl. I can catch up on comments if not comment myself LOL
For me to beging gushing wont take a nano second, the problem is my internet pack wont allow me unfortunately. I need UNLIMITED DATA now LOL

Hi Ashu! missed your sunny comments in the past few days! Hope you'll be active soon!Smile

By the way, can anyone please tell me this Group Manager post, was it Bally's previous one? The one II's requesting a replacement?
Aina91 Groupbie
Aina91
Aina91

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Aina91

Nisha
Have you ever consider publishing SS,I would love to buy the book one day Smile I would make everyone i know buy those books Embarrassed
The way you write is like an addiction,if i dont read any updates in the morning,my day goes bad...
you brighten my days with R&b AND II's story
I've read thousands of books but nothing compared to your writing of Software Symphonies Heart
You have thousands of fans and surely am one of them
If ever happens (though i dont want to) that SS has to end, i would love you to write another love story Wink I want you to write for us fans everyday of your life if posible.. sorry for being selfish but i (love,adore,like,addicted)to your writing

the best part is that you have the best sense of humour I've known
Sometimes I would be literally rolling on the floor reading some parts

I have a question...
If II had been MSing at the start of may,
how come the dude need to wear condom at the 8th of may?

Seriously??Embarrassed THANKS VERY VERY MUCHEmbarrassed
I read it so many times... I was gushing... and giggling... thanks for making a grown woman and mother of two become so happyClap

About the PMS thing, PMS starting May 2nd? ish... MSing now... so who ever thought II was voluntarily stopping him from reaching for a condom, FYI she was refusing intimacy, not hoping to try for a baby
. Its fun actually... not only ourselves but also remember the "dates" for the lead

I can praise you everyday of my life if you promise to write for me Wink
I wanna see R&B really jealous yaar,all he's been jealous about is of APPA and Beckam...
For shree it was mostly a kind hidden kind of jealousy LOL
I would love to imagine him being jealous while Bhalla's and Batra's poke fun at him LOL
II being totally unaware of the situation Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64

munira053 Senior Member
munira053
munira053

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by munira053

Hello Nisha Smile just now I completed reading the Complete index .. I have been reading SoSY for around 2weeks I guess .. WITHIN 2 WEEKS I READ 414 chapters!! Wink So I guess I Don't have to tell you HOW CRAZY I AM FOR SOSY LOL I just don't have words to praise your writing Mam ! I will call u mam coz I know u r elder than me & with respect I want to call u that Smile PLEASE JUST KEEP UPDATING SOSY FOR "EVER" Heart I Never want this beautifully Amazing Story to End Unhappy waiting for your next update Embarrassed I have no idea if u update everyday or every other day, I just hope u do everyday Day Dreaming YOU ARE JUST AMAZINGLY TALENTED ! Clap All I can say, Im really short of words ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE SOSY LIKE ANYTHING !! Among the hundreds or thousands of Fans Big smile LoveYou.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks so so much for such kind words, this story wouldnt exist if the 100+ vocal readers didnt respond on a daily, hourly, minute by minute basis. So u can thank them for the pleasureBig smile

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR OPINION. Please post frequently</font>

Well then Thanks to them (the commenters) LOL IIts YOUR TALENT btw You should know! And yeah I gotto know you update this sstory day n night twice everyday Day Dreaming I am more than Glad Embarrassed Keep doing the Awesome Work! #LoveSOSY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64

Go to top