Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 33)

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EnVee

Harivansh Rai Bachchan's poem comes to mind.

Yaha sab kuch bikta hai..
Dosto rehna jara sambhal ke..
Bechne vale hawa bhi bech dete hai, gubbaro me bhar ke..
Sach bikta hai, jhut bikta hai, bikti hai har kahani..
Teen lok me faila hai, fir bhi bikta hai botal me pani!!!

Kabhi phoolon ki tarah mat jeena jis din khiloge bikhar jaoge..
Jeena hai to patthar ban ke jeeyo..
kisi din tarashe gaye to khuda ban jaoge!!!

Splendid! I have never seen this one before, so thank you for sharing it on here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivashniNeha07EnVeeblue5sky

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by dristi64

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail. Ermm

THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...Cry I hope he is dead soon thenAngry There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..Angry
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kidAngry

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.

While we are on this topic here's some more information, got this from a lawyer's firm in India as part of our weekly briefing minutes ago..; I guess the Papers must have carried this too.

Salman Khan Already out on bail

He has hired prominent lawyer Harish Salve...

54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today's most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani's gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. His latest on-going-case is representing Ratan Tata who has gone to the Supreme Court claiming that his privacy has been violated in the Nira Radia tapes scandal.

Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore. Even this pales into insignificance when you compare it with the Rs 60 crore which he is supposed to have collected in the Forest Case of TN Godavarman Thirumulpad. In addition, he has to be provided overnight five-star suites and first class air-tickets. A dinner for him and his team at a five star hotel can cost over Rs 2 lakh. Clients have been known to present him a hot Vertu phone or a Jaeger-LeCoutre watch to keep him in good mood. Further, Salve will only accept the first brief. In other words, he will never be the second counsel to anyone else in any case. Salve drives a Bentley and has a holiday home in Goa. Fashion-conscious Salve visits London frequently to shop for his clothes. That is when his clients do not get them for him as in the case of Mukesh Ambani who is supposed to have bought an entire wardrobe of clothes for him when fighting his brother!"
Yesterday he was in Mumbai for the 11000/ - crore Vodafone tax case. It was 430. He was suddenly engaged prepared an Appeal along with Bail application based on the operative portions of the Sessions order. Told the Bench that grounds of Appeal are speculative and within minutes interim bail was granted till the matter will be heard in detail on Friday. We can guess his bill!

Does Salman SERIOUSLY expect to use such legal fire power get acquitted and expect his "Charity" to survive? and reclaim his credibility?
I am baffled...If it happens, I will be more disappointed with India's justice system than his criminal ways. Coz his criminal ways have kept him out of prison for 15 yearsAngry
NO BIG DEAL!!

Hope there is a higher power AsmaCry

You bet I HOPE so too. 

btw just got to know that the Mr.Salve referred to above is Mr.Harish Salve son of Mr.N.K.P.Salve. Former Union minister and Chairman of Finance Commission. The nexus is ever widening!

the moment u wrote Harish Salve I suspected he might be related to NKP
Apple doesnt fall too far from the tree does it

Dad's a crook son cant be a saint thanks for confirming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07blue5skyputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hershey

Astounding Haryanvi reminds me of times taking inter state buses in Delhi

Neha07blue5skyharshita27

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
SR - Thank you :)
Hope you are finding your job good. Read in a commnet you are yet to adjust. Dont worry. Everything is gonna be alright :)

Dristy - Butter gushing can go on without me darl. I can catch up on comments if not comment myself LOL
For me to beging gushing wont take a nano second, the problem is my internet pack wont allow me unfortunately. I need UNLIMITED DATA now LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Arya1991blue5skydristi64harshita27NSB7

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Hershey

Astounding Haryanvi reminds me of times taking inter state buses in Delhi
Je sab teh theek se Nisssa... Je bata ki update kibb degi??

Neha07blue5skynividances

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
"U could easily win it all" she said leaving to take a call "if u played against him" she added.
"For an unemotional man, he lets his opponents use emotions against him,"

Double meaning jab here from Manny. She's taken things far beyond the poker table and into the realm of real life by implying that II is the gold-digger who could win it all (the Bhalla wealth?) by playing with his emotions. In an earlier phone conversation, Manny had made a jab about the flat in Nungambakkam that had been gifted to II. It seems as though Manny has not progressed too far beyond that original (mis)perception of her two-month wed sister-in-law.

Or perhaps I am taking this too far Tongue and thinking too sadistically. Evil Smile

kalavathi5Neha07Divashniharshita27

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by harshita27

Jab R&B so ke utha toh kya khaya nisha? He came to kitchen... Could you go ask him what he needed, while we are audience to that interaction? Pretty please??
Upar ki do panktiyon ka matbal je hai ki... Chorrii aaggey kae hua? Kab bataawegi? Aaj bataa!!

Tanne Haryanvi bolni aave se? Shocked Aa jhappi pa jiji! Hug
Pehli baar internet pe hisi boli suni se...dil khush hogyo! Big smile
Aa galey lag jaaHugROFL
Manne sab aawey se!! Bass nissa update de dewey ghani neend aawey se!!

Neha07sarsyednividancesNSB7

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
OOOK!
I'm going to cradle a cup of coffee in my hands and dream of the most  awaited birth here ( move of Prince Will, Kate and Princess C.). We are all set to bring in a divine looking, cherubic thicket of hair dangling drooler whenever Nisha creates the baby!

RnB's Drive and clarity, II's affection and strength to do the right thing and their compassion would make an awesome combination! Embarrassed

Remember this tag line on a Mantra kid's Tshirt

Dad + Mom =  ME 

with  brain doodles and ME where the brain doodle was twice the size Embarrassed

Neha07sarsyeddristi64NSB7

Go to top