Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 26)

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

We have the 21st century reincarnation of the French Queen Marie Antoinette "If they cant have bread let them have cake"

After the Salman Khan verdict... Suzanne Roshan's genius sister Farah Khan Ali, Tweeted "If people sleep on the side walk Salman will mow them down" "The courts are crazy in convicting him"

I propose/ vote for laying the bed of her loved ones on the sidewalk tonight and have Salman or Arbaaz or the many guys Salim Khan brought into the world, mowing them down..
yeah!!!
Lets show those homeless people I tell yaClap  Clap

Atleast the Mumbai judicial system seems to have founds its b---s after 13 years
Big smile

What is even the point of sending these guys to Jail...They will get bail every month and spend happily at their homes 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyTanjoreGirlputti77

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
5 years is nothing for wat he did...this is atrocious...
Ithuve if it was someone else he would be punished severly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyTanjoreGirlNisha0604putti77

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

We have the 21st century reincarnation of the French Queen Marie Antoinette "If they cant have bread let them have cake"

After the Salman Khan verdict... Suzanne Roshan's genius sister Farah Khan Ali, Tweeted "If people sleep on the side walk Salman will mow them down" "The courts are crazy in convicting him"

I propose/ vote for laying the bed of her loved ones on the sidewalk tonight and have Salman or Arbaaz or the many guys Salim Khan brought into the world, mowing them down..
yeah!!!

Atleast the Mumbai judicial system seems to have founds its b---s after 13 years
Big smile

Abhijeet the singer also tweeted that road kutton ke sone ke liye hoti hai not for human, if they sleep on the road they will be mowed down. CAN you imagine, do they actually feel this way or they needed to suck up to salman..."being Human or being a Kutta" ...sorry, but I just get so mad. 

shrujoyTanjoreGirlNisha0604putti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
nisha but my only thing is how are the rapist getting away di as juvinile .. here the driver said he drove the car.. as much as i am for the verdict i do feel he is getting the raw deal because of his star status..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyHsp.canada

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Shru and Swa

Indian justice system is so goddamn pathetic, he got what he got after 13 frickin years. Since he is Bollywood he got away easy. The guy tried to "play the game well" Started a charity called "Being Human" IMMEDIATELY after he mowed those people down, and basked in its glory hoping some idiot judge woul let him walk

Sometimes, somethings work in India and it did... there is a proverb in Tamil that means "attahasam romba adiham aachu na, (if atrocities increase exponentially) rebellion will happen"

The treatment Farah Khan Ali and Abhijeet are getting in the media and the way Salman's verdict is being torn to shreds by the people goes to prove nobody is dumb. Bollywood WANTS us to be

If he had gotten away then there would have been riots for sure. Its like the 26/11 verdict

If it was a Middle Eastern, European country or the West Salman would have been behind bars for the last 15 years

Indian justice system is a joke.

Signed

Delighted in NorthWestClapClap

P.S. Alia Bhatt must be waking up to a new morning... Farah Khan Ali is the new moron in townROFL Media ne 2 saal Alia ki band bajayi for saying Mahatma Gandhi is the Prime Minister.

Indie2121VeeIyerswathi1990nividances

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

yeah!!!

Big smile

Abhijeet the singer also tweeted that road kutton ke sone ke liye hoti hai not for human, if they sleep on the road they will be mowed down. CAN you imagine, do they actually feel this way or they needed to suck up to salman..."being Human or being a Kutta" ...sorry, but I just get so mad. 

We shud educate these guys on "what a sidewalk is...It is not meant for driving ur car"...and I feel disgusted reading the tweets by others in the industry...the way they behave as if they are above all the others is downright annoying and irritating...

tomorrow if salman khan runs over their own non-famous family member, will they say the same thing ??? wont they call for justice ???

shrujoynividancesNisha0604putti77

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I'd say that the only reaction to this news that I found to be appropriate was Alia Bhatt's. "It hurts when your own are punished, even if they are in the wrong. We love you and are standing by you." Clap
To everyone else who spoke against the verdict citing Salman's humanitarian efforts and "Being Human," that charity was started in 2007 to reinvent his brand image. Prior to that, Salman has a huge history of not so clean behavior. I'm no one to pass judgements against anyone based only on their past actions and I certainly do believe that people can change for the better if they so choose, but I don't think that the verdict is wrong in any way whatsoever. He committed a crime, now he has to do the time. 

As for the absurd comments where people are blaming the victims? I find it absolutely baffling that people can find a way to bring the "it's the victims fault" mentality into any and every situation, regardless of whether it's a rape case or a hit-and-run case. The next thing we will hear is that someone gets robbed in the market and it is their fault, not the thief's, they got robbed because they have nice things. *rolls eyes*

In all honesty, if you find the victims who got run over by a car to be at fault here, why not put your money where your mouth is and do something to get those "criminals" off the sidewalks? Oh what, cat got your tongue now?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyDivashniHsp.canadaswathi1990Nisha0604

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We have the 21st century reincarnation of the French Queen Marie Antoinette "If they cant have bread let them have cake"

I propose/ vote for laying the bed of her loved ones on the sidewalk tonight and have Salman or Arbaaz or the many guys Salim Khan brought into the world, mowing them down..</font> <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yeah!!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lets show those homeless people I tell ya</font>Clap Clap
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Atleast the Mumbai judicial system seems to have founds its b---s after 13 years</font>Big smile

The insensitive bitchAngry. You are correct Nisha she or relatives should have slept on the sidewalk.

Edited by putti77 - 06 May 2015 at 6:18pm

Go to top