Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 23)

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Swathi given you have a background i have 0 business knowledge or how companies are run
so if a company has one active member is the only solution for the company to run later  is to give it to the most incapable relative and the own children will just sell it and walk away..

My family has lands that my grandfather had ,my father and his brothers take care they are looking for someone to buy who will do the same but still want to make sure its in good hands.

Why is Chachu & clan  the only solution..may be Nandu n a few years.. Ranjan can handle it for another 15 years easy then why not Nandu, all I want is to make sure Ranjans sweat doesnt go to the dogs is that too much ..

He can sell it to sam/manny if they wanted ...or he can sell it to a third party...I am ok with both anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirl

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Originally posted by swathi1990

@swathi this is in response to your
T<font color="#0000FF">hats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he
sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is
jealous that they have everything...that according to me is
childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come
and help dad if she wanted...</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Frankly what is the point in
keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior
??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the
company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u
have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is
in the family...

-My response

</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">R&B shouldnt sell because this is his family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
How can you give ur hard earned money ur dads hard earned money and let it go to JERKS. That is wrong ,appoint a smart CEO to run the show but dont let it go to the dogs.
From an ambasodder dealership to Savvy on a flight getting him the idea to start Ranjan has given his blood , he has also given his blood to his Son no Ranjan no R&B so it behooves R&B to do something for Excel not give it to the DOGS !!!!!!
</font>

Anu the point is running a company is not easy...u cant just appoint someone and expect that guy to run the show for you...you have to see it...which is difficult...U think someone whom u appoint is going to give that much effort like ranjan ??? or someone who has vested interest in it ?

I will tell this from my experience...

My dad is an industrialist and I am his only daughter...But I am not interested in what he is doing...So I came here to do what I wanted to do...Sure my dad doesnt know what he is going to do with the company he loved...U might think that I am cruel...but if I accept to take over just for my father's happiness, 30 years down the lane, will I be happy for giving up what I wanted to do ??? Definitely no...

It is soo easy to say from a 3rd party point of view...It is difficult when u r in the same situation...career is something important which covers significant amount of ur time...and u shud happily do it and not forced...

It is something similar to marriage...Will you suggest someone to marry their parents choice just becos they shud not give up on their parents ??? Shud II have done that and married sree ??? If she did will that regret not stay till the end ??

your vs his case is different he is already a venture capitalist.. if you had a horrible uncle out to get ur dad and you have stocks is it right to give it to that uncle who is totally incapable of running it.
R&B gladly went to Bihar and gave inputs right, is sitting through the meetings with II.
He is in the same line even now ..he is not a musician, he became a nomad as an escape not because thats all he loved doing. R&B had a Delhi office for Avant before the scandal.

My point is give it to a capable person or make it public giving to wrong people is just not right, give it to Tan he is a business guy too.

I see your point ,if you have a boy friend in middleclass regular educated families if the boy is ok the parents will be fine, appa had an issue mostly because of the scandal.

I agree if R&B was interested in music or wine making or theatre or arts and was a hippie who can only survive in France and hated the very thought of business he should leave , quit.. in this case its none of that ..he is mad at his dad and so wants to give it away to the first person asking who is a jerk.

Sorry but even in your case is it wrong for you dad to expect you to help him in some way later,not run it but find some closure..

Anu

it was mentioned in the previous updates that even before the scandal, he never was interested in selling cars...his speciality is in mergers and he loves what he is doing in argent...he was never forced to take argent because of the scandal...he started argent even before the scandal...that was and is smething that he wants to do...it utilizes his skills...his office in delhi was also for argent...not for excelsior...sure he can now be in delhi for his wife and maybe even reopen his argent office here...

so if i see ur argument, u r ok if he sells the shares to manny or 3rs person...u just dont want it to go to chachu...which is fine by me as well...

Swati...it was great discussing things out with u...ur bring up great points to light

My posts per day are running out so this will be the last one

Aapne mujhe food for thought Diya tho thankyou

Second its not only about shares being kept from chachu...
Banda smart hair matured hai aur professional hai..hr shouldn't run away from the situation...he needs to help ppl out... Manny aur Sam..they don't have careers of their own or experience with business in detail...they are putting up a brave face and trying to hold the tent together with ranajan...forget ranjan as dad...look at him as a part of a team...what is R&B credibility if he just walks put on their faces...family dard hatred San ek taraf...a company one made with so much effort ek taraf...if he wants to give the shares to Sam or Manny only..why not keep it with him and support them both in what they plan to do... He has such awards in business school..just give them a piece of his knowledge and help them figure out if not anything

Alright goodnight to you all

He doesn't want anything to do with the company...neither before the scandal nor after that...so y r we even troubling him with this...just becos u r smart doesn't mean u have to sit and do something  dont like...
swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged

@swathi this is in response to your
T<font color="#0000FF">hats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he
sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is
jealous that they have everything...that according to me is
childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come
and help dad if she wanted...</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Frankly what is the point in
keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior
??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the
company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u
have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is
in the family...

-My response

</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">R&B shouldnt sell because this is his family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
How can you give ur hard earned money ur dads hard earned money and let it go to JERKS. That is wrong ,appoint a smart CEO to run the show but dont let it go to the dogs.
From an ambasodder dealership to Savvy on a flight getting him the idea to start Ranjan has given his blood , he has also given his blood to his Son no Ranjan no R&B so it behooves R&B to do something for Excel not give it to the DOGS !!!!!!
</font>

I agree with every word you wrote Tanjore girl
I would like to add something to this
1. R&B says he doesn't want to do anything with ranjan or his firm...but his actions speak differently
He fought tooth and nail with II regarding the implementation of SW that would drain unnecessary money out of excelsior...he went to Patna and dedicated his whole time while putting up with cheap land mafia for excelsior...sometimes we don't realise the things we do...but they speak for us
2. R&B is a dedicated businessman...giving capital to ppl with setting up their startups...he values effort and he wount let excelsior drown in the pure professional bond he feels towards it
3. R&B doesn't believed in giving away favours to ppl more than they deserve...he is a practical guy...he will give his shares if he finds anybody fit to handle them...he isn't an idiot even while filled with rage and hatred
4. He has always respected Trajan for his success...we have seen him wondering about how ranjan managed to handle and run excelsior... So keeping aside ranjan and his personal equation R&B won't put Ranjan at the end of a gun
5. Emotionally Ma had a great share of effort put into building this company up...it was her dream too...so he wouldn't want to let go of the few things that connect him to ma that easily

Namratha,

Whatever he did for excelsior is because he was emotionally blackmailed to do it...It is like ur teacher/boss giving u work something which u hate...but u still have to do it better and prove urselves to them...

All the other reasons are emotional...Everyone definitely love their parents...(lets even forget about the scandal for a second)...but everyone has their own choice as well...and it is important...the person has every right to choose their career, life partner or to say in general anything in their life...that doesnt mean that they dont love their parents...they still do but just for that sake u cant force urself to like something and live with it...

Agreed 100%
My point has the same underling meaning...he says he wants to nothing with ranjan and excelsior... But he did do it...let it be under emotional blackmail... If it was emotional blackmail means he feels emotions towards ranjan...his actions speak against his claim of having no regard for rank an

So R&B is a man who doesn't know what his own heart feels for ranjan...R&B is so stubborn that he wouldn't budge even after emotional blackmail if he dint feel for rank an

Every kid loves the parent...something majour might mask their love but won't kill it

Im not saying he should drop his career and choices...I'm just saying he won't ruin or comprimise ranjan's achievements for his anger for him

One can find better solutions...all he needs to do is support rank an
They can find a capable CEo
He just needs to be on board as a partner

here the emotional blackmail was from sam...so i donno what he really feels for ranjan...

and what I am trying to say is, running a company is not as easy as just hiring a ceo and leave everything to the ceo...everyone knows that... u need to have one board member who is really active...in other words, u need a replacement for ranjan in the borad...the question is who is it after ranjan who wants to put that much time in this ?? Definitely not R&B...

U are right its not easy to let a CEO do his thing
But its not like R&B will be the only one who will have to face everything alone
Tan Sam Manny ranjan and I even count II (she is a smart woman even professionally ) they re there to help him through its not a one man show
Having a capable guy as CEO helps a lot
And then things can be worked out... It will not be a piece of cake but its not totally painful

All this needs time...and giving away shares to chachu is giving up even without trying

He should buy ranjan some time by keeping the shares...the man will work it out
Sam is a very well educated woman too..she can help R&B through too..right now everybody is insisting on her taking up a job...it could be a big step but she could work it out along with R&B the CEO dad and tan

all ur posts is keeping R&B in the center and others helping him...R&B doesn't want to be in the center...if the other people wants, let them help Ranjan and take over...If later one of them comes for some advice to R&B, he is not going to refuse...so wat is the problem here ??
harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by harshita27

That last line!!! Or so she thought.. Sounds like koi aane ko hai!!hehe!!

M from Paris?
Oh big nooo

Hehe!! Nahi yaar.. More like a few mini versions of rakshasans!! :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlNSB7putti77

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Overall my argument is only this...
R&b is not interested in excelsior...so it is not fair to expect him to do anything serious for excelsior...and if not today, he is going to sell the shares to someone at some point in time...it could be sam/tan/manny or any other 3 rd party and that is inevitable...

Hsp.canadadristi64

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Manny is attacking II from everyside. Rejecting the Ikats. Telling her indirectly because of you R&B has no time for his friends.
AyyoUnhappyUnhappy

Hsp.canadadristi64

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by putti77

That last line!!! Or so she thought.. Sounds like koi aane ko hai!!hehe!!

M from Paris?
Oh big nooo

Hehe!! Nahi yaar.. More like a few mini versions of rakshasans!! :)

Smile I am one daddi
Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Binge read
Caught up on all the updates
Manny's return was a twist. 
RB II's visit to Savita's friend was heart warming. The convo between the couple and the lullaby is really enticing. Hug
Appa seems to be impressed again. Big smile
Manny-jealousy-insecurity-taunts-fright-sadness...Complicated, yet so real!! Wacko
Sam is one sane person... Loved her. She is such a brave woman with an anchor for a husband. Clap
Her in laws are twisted too!! 
My BUTTER!!!! Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Arya1991Hsp.canadadristi64SeriousreaderNSB7

Go to top