Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 22)

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Swathi given you have a background i have 0 business knowledge or how companies are run
so if a company has one active member is the only solution for the company to run later  is to give it to the most incapable relative and the own children will just sell it and walk away..

My family has lands that my grandfather had ,my father and his brothers take care they are looking for someone to buy who will do the same but still want to make sure its in good hands.

Why is Chachu & clan  the only solution..may be Nandu n a few years.. Ranjan can handle it for another 15 years easy then why not Nandu, all I want is to make sure Ranjans sweat doesnt go to the dogs is that too much ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Hsp.canadaNSB7

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by swathi1990

@swathi this is in response to your
T<font color="#0000FF">hats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he
sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is
jealous that they have everything...that according to me is
childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come
and help dad if she wanted...</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Frankly what is the point in
keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior
??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the
company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u
have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is
in the family...

-My response

</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">R&B shouldnt sell because this is his family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
How can you give ur hard earned money ur dads hard earned money and let it go to JERKS. That is wrong ,appoint a smart CEO to run the show but dont let it go to the dogs.
From an ambasodder dealership to Savvy on a flight getting him the idea to start Ranjan has given his blood , he has also given his blood to his Son no Ranjan no R&B so it behooves R&B to do something for Excel not give it to the DOGS !!!!!!
</font>

Anu the point is running a company is not easy...u cant just appoint someone and expect that guy to run the show for you...you have to see it...which is difficult...U think someone whom u appoint is going to give that much effort like ranjan ??? or someone who has vested interest in it ?

I will tell this from my experience...

My dad is an industrialist and I am his only daughter...But I am not interested in what he is doing...So I came here to do what I wanted to do...Sure my dad doesnt know what he is going to do with the company he loved...U might think that I am cruel...but if I accept to take over just for my father's happiness, 30 years down the lane, will I be happy for giving up what I wanted to do ??? Definitely no...

It is soo easy to say from a 3rd party point of view...It is difficult when u r in the same situation...career is something important which covers significant amount of ur time...and u shud happily do it and not forced...

It is something similar to marriage...Will you suggest someone to marry their parents choice just becos they shud not give up on their parents ??? Shud II have done that and married sree ??? If she did will that regret not stay till the end ??

your vs his case is different he is already a venture capitalist.. if you had a horrible uncle out to get ur dad and you have stocks is it right to give it to that uncle who is totally incapable of running it.
R&B gladly went to Bihar and gave inputs right, is sitting through the meetings with II.
He is in the same line even now ..he is not a musician, he became a nomad as an escape not because thats all he loved doing. R&B had a Delhi office for Avant before the scandal.

My point is give it to a capable person or make it public giving to wrong people is just not right, give it to Tan he is a business guy too.

I see your point ,if you have a boy friend in middleclass regular educated families if the boy is ok the parents will be fine, appa had an issue mostly because of the scandal.

I agree if R&B was interested in music or wine making or theatre or arts and was a hippie who can only survive in France and hated the very thought of business he should leave , quit.. in this case its none of that ..he is mad at his dad and so wants to give it away to the first person asking who is a jerk.

Sorry but even in your case is it wrong for you dad to expect you to help him in some way later,not run it but find some closure..

I'm glad about the soul sister thing u said...ditto with love Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirl

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#0000FF">She sighed..reveling in being plundered...Beckham, jasmine, and a jealous husband... her life was complete...EmbarrassedClap

and no condoms Embarrassed

<font color="#000000">kya bolloon RAKSHASAN for sure LOLLOL and happy second month niversary wife EmbarrassedBig smile
night cap gaya bhaad mein for sure :-)
</font></font></font>

You cracked me upROFL
Looks like two months agreement endedSmile

Edited by putti77 - 06 May 2015 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaNSB7TanjoreGirl

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Thats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is jealous that they have everything...that according to me is childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come and help dad if she wanted...

Frankly what is the point in keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior ??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is in the family...

-My response

R&B shouldnt sell because this is his  family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his  kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
How can you give ur hard earned money ur dads hard earned money and let it go to JERKS. That is wrong ,appoint a smart CEO to run the show but dont let it go to the dogs.
From an ambasodder dealership to Savvy on a flight getting him the idea to start Ranjan has given his blood , he has also given his blood to his Son no Ranjan no R&B so it behooves R&B to do something for Excel not give it to the DOGS !!!!!!

Anu the point is running a company is not easy...u cant just appoint someone and expect that guy to run the show for you...you have to see it...which is difficult...U think someone whom u appoint is going to give that much effort like ranjan ??? or someone who has vested interest in it ?

My dad is an industrialist and I am his only daughter...But I am not interested in what he is doing...So I came here to do what I wanted to do...Sure my dad doesnt know what he is going to do with the company he loved...U might think that I am cruel...but if I accept to take over just for my father's happiness, 30 years down the lane, will I be happy for giving up what I wanted to do ??? Definitely no...

It is soo easy to say from a 3rd party point of view...It is difficult when u r in the same situation...career is something important which covers significant amount of ur time...and u shud happily do it and not forced...

It is something similar to marriage...Will you suggest someone to marry their parents choice just becos they shud not give up on their parents ??? Shud II have done that and married sree ??? If she did will that regret not stay till the end ??

your vs his case is different he is already a venture capitalist.. if you had a horrible uncle out to get ur dad and you have stocks is it right to give it to that uncle who is totally incapable of running it.
R&B gladly went to Bihar and gave inputs right, is sitting through the meetings with II.
He is in the same line even now ..he is not a musician, he became a nomad as an escape not because thats all he loved doing. R&B had a Delhi office for Avant before the scandal.

My point is give it to a capable person or make it public giving to wrong people is just not right, give it to Tan he is a business guy too.

I see your point ,if you have a boy friend in middleclass regular educated families if the boy is ok the parents will be fine, appa had an issue mostly because of the scandal.

I agree if R&B was interested in music or wine making or theatre or arts and was a hippie who can only survive in France and hated the very thought of business he should leave , quit.. in this case its none of that ..he is mad at his dad and so wants to give it away to the first person asking who is a jerk.

Sorry but even in your case is it wrong for you dad to expect you to help him in some way later,not run it but find some closure..

Anu

it was mentioned in the previous updates that even before the scandal, he never was interested in selling cars...his speciality is in mergers and he loves what he is doing in argent...he was never forced to take argent because of the scandal...he started argent even before the scandal...that was and is smething that he wants to do...it utilizes his skills...his office in delhi was also for argent...not for excelsior...sure he can now be in delhi for his wife and maybe even reopen his argent office here...

so if i see ur argument, u r ok if he sells the shares to manny or 3rs person...u just dont want it to go to chachu...which is fine by me as well...
TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
so if i see ur argument, u r ok if he sells the shares to manny or 3rs person...u just dont want it to go to chachu...which is fine by me as well...

yes thats all i want i dont want it to go to the chachu clan bus kissi capable person ko do who is interested till that happens just continue to do what you are doing .. there is no rush Ranjan is fit and fine for now for another 15 years..

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 06 May 2015 at 10:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canada

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged

T<font color="#0000FF">hats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he
sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is
jealous that they have everything...that according to me is
childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come
and help dad if she wanted...</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Frankly what is the point in
keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior
??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the
company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u
have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is
in the family...

-My response

</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">R&B shouldnt sell because this is his family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
</font>

Anu

it was mentioned in the previous updates that even before the scandal, he never was interested in selling cars...his speciality is in mergers and he loves what he is doing in argent...he was never forced to take argent because of the scandal...he started argent even before the scandal...that was and is smething that he wants to do...it utilizes his skills...his office in delhi was also for argent...not for excelsior...sure he can now be in delhi for his wife and maybe even reopen his argent office here...

Swati...it was great discussing things out with u...ur bring up great points to light

My posts per day are running out so this will be the last one

Aapne mujhe food for thought Diya tho thankyou

Second its not only about shares being kept from chachu...
Banda smart hair matured hai aur professional hai..hr shouldn't run away from the situation...he needs to help ppl out... Manny aur Sam..they don't have careers of their own or experience with business in detail...they are putting up a brave face and trying to hold the tent together with ranajan...forget ranjan as dad...look at him as a part of a team...what is R&B credibility if he just walks put on their faces...family dard hatred San ek taraf...a company one made with so much effort ek taraf...if he wants to give the shares to Sam or Manny only..why not keep it with him and support them both in what they plan to do... He has such awards in business school..just give them a piece of his knowledge and help them figure out if not anything

Alright goodnight to you all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirl

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
That last line!!! Or so she thought.. Sounds like koi aane ko hai!!hehe!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaNSB7TanjoreGirlputti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshita27

That last line!!! Or so she thought.. Sounds like koi aane ko hai!!hehe!!

M from Paris?
Oh big nooo

Go to top