Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 17)

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
even if beckham come and stand beside II
first thing she will be doing is run to RnB and scold him for leaving her alone

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykunnu1kalavathi5harshita27Hsp.canadadristi64moonwearerishruhiNisha0604

shrujoy Newbie
shrujoy
shrujoy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I feel current behaviour of manny is purely guided by insecurity and frustration more than jealousy. she fears being left alone. what if r&b moves away to paris by selling his shares with ii, sam is content with her family nd has tan for support. nd also some were she sees no future with vikram. to sum up manny at present is in state of emotional mess mostly dominated by insecurity and confusion

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JugsCornerkalavathi5Hsp.canadaNisha0604ishruhi

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by harshita27

Sins of father visited upon son/children... Sooo true...Ranjan's weak moment landed the lives of these 3 in constant cycle of dispair n aimlessness... The more I hear about the hurt n emotinal scars that these 3 are still suffering with, the more I feel that Savvy was too weak n selfish in her decisions, if she actually killed herself...she only thought of her hurt, her pain, her embarrassment...never thought how her own children will face double shame - dad's scandal n mom's suicide. N to suicide at your youngest's apartment?!? I feel R&B dated M FOR her age n not inspite of her age... He was looking to replace that elderly woman he lost in his life... N Manny... The fact that she appears soo strong n doesnt want others to know how terribly hurt she is, makes it feel soo real... I feel am like Manny... I steel myself from hurt by completely channeling my energy into something else... In the heart of hearts I think n hurt about it possibly.. But on the surface, I laugh n live like the episode was of little to no significance...thankfully I have had no such irreplacable losses as these 3... About Manny n her strategy to tackle hurt - Possibly her hurt came out as her rudeness and hence her ex-hubby divorced her... Each of these 3 kids are battling a different ghost... R&B might often wonder that if he had been home that hour when his mom became so weak to take her life, possibly he could have pursuaded her to take such extreme step... Maybe manny started painting her ex in the same color as she saw her dad... Visiually Ranjan appeared the guilty one.. Maynpbe manny too doubted her ex a bit too much... N not all arranged marriages survive such difficult emotional baggages... Sam possibly suffered too.. But Tan was her anchor...one which manny was unlucky to not find in her ex or for that matter even R&B did until he met II... Ranjan lives each day to see R&B punish him for sin he may or may not have committed.
The two sisters bond, Manny knows sam is right when she wants to protect II from Manny , but since the only way for manny to function until now has been by running away or accusing... She is trying her best to hold onto everything familiar to her but dynamics at MM are changing n so is the mood! Its marching towards better times! :)

Harshita

I agree with most of the points...But I donno why u leave Ranjan out of this blame and put everything only on savvy's head

Hiii...long time no speak!!!
From where I see it, Savvy's suicide was a very very wrong move. Yes! Ranjan made a mistake... He was "supposedly" unfaithful... But savvy could have separated from Ranjan... Taken him to task... The kids would have all gladly supported her... But Savvy would still be alive!! She could have moved in with R&B or stayed in US/london if India was difficult to live in... Money was never a problem..instead she chose to die(if she did indeed commit suicide)... N that damaged the kids more than Ranjan's infidelity... The reason why R&B day in and day out punishes Ranjan is coz Ranjan's 1 weak moment cost R&B the loss of his closest relationship...which was with his mother...an irreplacable loss...agar Savvy zinda hoti, toh maybe there would be a divorce... But never this big n such hurtful emotional damage to all the three...Savvy zinda hoti toh maybe Manny wouldnt turn out the way she has become now... A recluse, distrusting, aimless person!! I can soo see Savvy's distrust in marital relationships directly coloring Manny's thoughts n thats why she sees relationships as bodily needs, n not emotional anchor that she soo desparately needs!!
I do blame Ranjan... He was the catalyst to Savvy's death,possibly... But a spouse's unfaithfulness can never be bigger than your own life... Noone..I repeat, Noone deserves that much control over your thoughts n action to push you to such heinous crime...agar Savvy ek baar sochti ki iss action ka uske bachchon par kya reaction hoga toh wo shayad ye nahi karti

Edited by harshita27 - 06 May 2015 at 5:34am

shrujoysamsi74kalavathi5modernfamilyHsp.canadaswathi1990moonwearerishruhiNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for loving it you guys.. Melodeevee thanks for making a third post ever for this tale. Mrs I, I hit the sack after posting the previous chapter couldnt stay up one second, sorry...

Hershey and Swa, and Namratha niiice... Hershey is right if Savvy had lived EVERYTHING would be different, its like the Clinton scandal, people would have long forgotten

I mean who doesnt cheat on his wife in Delhi high society? Almost all do. Raat gayi baat gayi... Savvy could have tried to mend the bridge between Ranjan and R&B, R&B would be so outraged to begin with. The humiliation to Sam may have been less... Manny may not have suffered the divorce as the backlash of Ma's passing

Every dynamic would have been different, or atleast less pronounced... by Savvy going away like that... the torture and pain and suffering has become part of life for these three.

Namratha and Putti... thanks for agreeing its believable... its somewhat similar to II and Vandu's... yes. Sam is not mature and immune to pain, she hurts too, but in public she puts on a brave face
For some reason she loves II a lot. Just like Ranjan does...

Envee, great point, wont it be wonderful for II to see what kind of deep unresolvable insecurities such a wealthy accomplished family seems to be wrestling with? It will surely tell her she is not alone

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyJugsCornerkunnu1cool_arpanaEnVeemodernfamilyHsp.canadamoonwearerishruhiputti77SAKIVIAM

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Take a bow Lady! That was brilliant. Sisters at war over possible hurt and a misjudged perpetrator!
Tan stands tall. Sam is awesome. Manny mixed up and short sighted.

Lovely mix real life wisdom from Tan and cheeky humor from RnB. So many shades in life and your characters are brilliantly developed Clap.

The savvy mystery is getting more and more intriguing with every passing update. RnB steadied the boat for Vandu. What is II going to do.. Waiting for the next to blow us away. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Neha07Hsp.canadaNSB7ishruhiSAKIVIAM

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for loving it you guys.. Melodeevee thanks for making a third post ever for this tale. Mrs I, I hit the sack after posting the previous chapter couldnt stay up one second, sorry...

Hershey and Swa, and Namratha niiice... Hershey is right if Savvy had lived EVERYTHING would be different, its like the Clinton scandal, people would have long forgotten

I mean who doesnt cheat on his wife in Delhi high society? Almost all do. Raat gayi baat gayi... Savvy could have tried to mend the bridge between Ranjan and R&B, R&B would be so outraged to begin with. The humiliation to Sam may have been less... Manny may not have suffered the divorce as the backlash of Ma's passing

Every dynamic would have been different, or atleast less pronounced... by Savvy going away like that... the torture and pain and suffering has become part of life for these three.

Namratha and Putti... thanks for agreeing its believable... its somewhat similar to II and Vandu's... yes. Sam is not mature and immune to pain, she hurts too, but in public she puts on a brave face
For some reason she loves II a lot. Just like Ranjan does...

Envee, great point, wont it be wonderful for II to see what kind of deep unresolvable insecurities such a wealthy accomplished family seems to be wrestling with? It will surely tell her she is not alone
</font>

I have questions about Ranjan...he doesn't defend himself or seems like never tried to figure out how he ended up in the situation he was (this is keeping mind that I think ranjan is innocent)
Why wouldn't he fight...what made savvy so weak that she gave up on life... Im sire she loved Ranjan and the betrayal have caused her unberable heartbreak...but she seems like a strong willed sorted women...taking life/ commuting suicide is something I'm unable to digest
Please throw some light on this in your updates when u decide to. Big smile

Edited by namratha.shree - 06 May 2015 at 6:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyJugsCornerblue5skymodernfamilyHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlishruhi

sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
The sisters convo Clapsimilar to vandu-II convo where the elder one trying to shw things the right way to the younger brat (personal exp my sis does this too but most of the time I make her agree to my pointWink)
SRK my love in the update Was soHeartDay DreamingHug
Am crazy fan of his tolerated Ra.One too only fr him Wink
Cant stop loving him no matter whatROFL

Waiting impatiently for next one apna SoSy ka Srk kuch karega ya nahi 2 mahine complete karne ki khushi mein

OMG ...main thing A BiG COnGo and Loads and Loads*20 times love to u NishaEmbarrassedParty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5skymodernfamilyHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlishruhi

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Infamous & Famous -14 ( yet to read any comments )

My heart goes out to the Bhalla kids all of them and their parents ..Cry
I always always wonder why should bad things happen to good people and i have no answer but my mom believes in this Buri Najar I guess thats what happened to MM kisi ki buri najar lag gayi..CryCryCry

Ranjan is NOOOT GUILTY i will repeat it again cause thats my fav line in all my comments cause if he was he would have happily set a new house with his 30 year old PA and she would have taken care of the robber clan bringing her horrible brother and co ,then infact SAM's MIL would have happily done kitty party with Beena  and invited her to parties because its super common, infact would have been considered priced trophyCry.

Ranjan is facing the wrath because he is honest unfortunately thats what happens  if you stick with your belief its a harder path but Satyamev Jayathey we all believe in that and it shall triumph.

Loved the shahrukh/Bechkam convo really curious to see how the Bhallas win in their chotu way in front of Sams MIL/FIL ..
I hope II brought IKKAT print for Laasya no point giving Manny here ..

I dont know what is going to happen next but i sooo badly want the 3 Bhalla kids to laugh.. R&B has been misty eyed, Sam,Manny..
I hope vikram is a good guy and they have a livin relationship and finally decide to marry after 4 years  i so hope its not a fling ..
I want Manny to find peace too 4 years is enough pusnishment for the kids for no fault of theirs..

kalavathi5Neha07taramirablue5skymodernfamilyHsp.canadamoonwearerNSB7putti77

Go to top