Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 16)

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sBeckham990

and now we need a vote between
Beckham and SRK

Whom do u guys prefer ??

no doubt Beckham with all the tattoos Wink

If I use stay here for even a minute more...I'll be kicked out of my office.!! I better go

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Hsp.canadaswathi1990ishruhiNisha0604

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by ishruhi

hope savitha's death was an accident...how much these 3 kids are suffering by that scandal!!!ranjan too!!!really want to know beenukumar version.tan's mother!!!!aargh...i am not saying something mean about her only bcoz she is tans mother...and now david bekham v/s SRK!!

I would not blame Tan's mother at all...She is real...anyone would be irritated...Think from her position...she is from a respected family...how will she feel when her friends/relatives question about ranjan to her ?? This is an unnecessary black mark brought to her family just because of their connection...this might probably affect her grand children as sam says...so it is normal that she behaves that way...

Yeah she is behaving normally.but even if she feels pissed off,there is nothing wrong in being a lil considerate to your DIL who lost her whole family then.but no one will do that right?backbiting hurts more than rubbing it off your face!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearerNisha0604

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

and now we need a vote between
Beckham and SRK

Whom do u guys prefer ??

for II its beckham as i dont want two of my favs(rnb n SRK) fight for one girl...i love kal ho na ho time ki SRK...But now Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
So II KA KING KHAN R&B;-).she want to work with srk.II will get special treatment from R&B after this.how she mention other male name ha ha ha ha:-).i dont want to express my views about manny ,im not at all intrested on her.sam is so sweet.sam telling the truth how they faced accusing from the soceity,friends and relatives:-;-(. ranjan ko clean chit kab milege?offcourse ishita is a celebrity to bhallas and sam,tan.

Edited by janani_divan - 05 May 2015 at 11:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged

hope savitha's death was an accident...how much these 3 kids are suffering by that scandal!!!ranjan too!!!really want to know beenukumar version.tan's mother!!!!aargh...i am not saying something mean about her only bcoz she is tans mother...and now david bekham v/s SRK!!

I would not blame Tan's mother at all...She is real...anyone would be irritated...Think from her position...she is from a respected family...how will she feel when her friends/relatives question about ranjan to her ?? This is an unnecessary black mark brought to her family just because of their connection...this might probably affect her grand children as sam says...so it is normal that she behaves that way...

Yeah she is behaving normally.but even if she feels pissed off,there is nothing wrong in being a lil considerate to your DIL who lost her whole family then.but no one will do that right?backbiting hurts more than rubbing it off your face!

True..she is irritated re...she has to take it on someone...Sam is sooo lucky that Tan in supportive...in how many cases does this happen ??? Tan could have asked her to cut her ties with Ranjan...He didn't and instead he helped ranjan to make her happy...any parent wouldnt like their son to involve in a scandal...rather tan was doing it here and it is going to irritate his parents obviously...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JugsCornerSunshineBlissblue5skymoonwearerishruhiNisha0604

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Sam and Manny's convo highlights the insecurities that the family feels that R&B has never really voiced out no?

Some time, I want II to hear Tan's mom making a comment about Ranjan's scandal and the family. That would probably show II that she is not the only one feeling insecure. She may even get an inkling or sense the kind of repercussions that the family faces because of the scandal. She would possibly get an idea of the insecurity that R&B has when it comes to relationships and what thin ropes he may be walking on: waiting for disaster to strike again or relationships to fail due to that one mistake.

It will also give her a glimpse into Manny and of future comments she may have to hear when she has kids.

All this not directly perhaps. But overheard. Just a change of perception for her, just the way that R&B got an inkling into middle class thinking. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyJugsCornerSunshineBlissNeha07kalavathi5charlie1950swaramblue5skyHsp.canadamoonwearerNSB7ishruhiNisha0604SAKIVIAM

melodeevee Newbie
melodeevee
melodeevee

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
This update was just too good Nisha! The conversation between Sam and Manny was so intense!  Totally got lost in it.
Manny's character is very believable. Also loved the way Tan spoke up for Sam in front of his parents!

This is probably my third comment.. but just loved this update so much that I just had to write in on this.
Splendid writing! Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyJugsCornerkalavathi5Neha07Hsp.canadamoonwearerNisha0604ishruhi

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
QUOTE=swathi1990]

True..she is irritated re...she has to take it on someone...Sam is sooo lucky that Tan in supportive...in how many cases does this happen ??? Tan could have asked her to cut her ties with Ranjan...He didn't and instead he helped ranjan to make her happy...any parent wouldnt like their son to involve in a scandal...rather tan was doing it here and it is going to irritate his parents obviously...
[/QUOTE]

I feel so sorry for Manny. And my heart goes for her. She is basically jealous seeing her sis/bro happily settled down in married life. It is quite natural. She had R&B company in her single status but now he is happily settled. She doesn't have companyUnhappy

If we are born with siblings , all of would have gone through these kind of insecurities at one point of time.
Very very natural Nisha. You are currently ruling our minds/hearts with your realastic SoSYs.

Edited by putti77 - 06 May 2015 at 1:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyJugsCornermoonwearerishruhiNisha0604

Go to top