Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 146)

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Joined: 11 January 2015
Posts: 5761

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by putti77

Let us hit 150 runs here before moving to FF. We are always 150 not out.
All of us have contributed lot to Kektas kachra to be at no 2 position in forum from long timeROFL


Am inBig smile



I asked morning if anyone of you watched Korean 'Seducing Mr Perfect' movie?
Didn't get many responses?

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Joined: 07 December 2014
Posts: 3518

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hello everybody
Are e moving to ff with next thread then?
Cheers to new begginins

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64putti77

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Joined: 23 August 2014
Posts: 1784

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Its hard to tell how the guy feels here...
He probably has millions sitting in his accounts...Here he is seeing his wife scraping for money...Her pride aside, from the guy's perspective it should be really difficult for him I think...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5dristi64shidin0117putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9002

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by putti77

Let us hit 150 runs here before moving to FF. We are always 150 not out.
All of us have contributed lot to Kektas kachra to be at no 2 position in forum from long timeROFL


Am inBig smile



I asked morning if anyone of you watched Korean 'Seducing Mr Perfect' movie?
Didn't get many responses?

I didnt watch re

Heard about it though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Joined: 07 December 2014
Posts: 3518

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Vikash nisha and ashu
Should we do a blog for sosy with all updates?
I can help if u guys would like to

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64Ashu25

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9002

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Hello everybody
Are e moving to ff with next thread then?
Cheers to new begginins

Not yet

Let this one get over LOL
Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9002

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Vikash nisha and ashu
Should we do a blog for sosy with all updates?
I can help if u guys would like to

Author Sahiba's call!!

I am totally in Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9002

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

Its hard to tell how the guy feels here...
He probably has millions sitting in his accounts...Here he is seeing his wife scraping for money...Her pride aside, from the guy's perspective it should be really difficult for him I think...

True!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeIyerdristi64

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Software Symphonies Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 109   Views: 46290

Nisha0604 109 46290 18 July 2015 at 1:44pm by ishruhi
Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 1221   Views: 116936

Nisha0604 1221 116936 29 April 2015 at 4:10pm by TanjoreGirl
(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 1206   Views: 131154

Nisha0604 1206 131154 15 April 2015 at 9:40pm by Ashu25
Happy 300 Software Symphonies!!!

2 3

Author: TanjoreGirl   Replies: 20   Views: 1797

TanjoreGirl 20 1797 31 March 2015 at 1:55pm by arooshee
Have a glance when you have a chance - Software Symphonies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: TanjoreGirl   Replies: 120   Views: 11339

TanjoreGirl 120 11339 30 March 2015 at 11:04pm by Ashu25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index