Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 135)

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dristi64

Nisha: you cracked me up with the Ranbir's nose hair commentROFL but you r not very far away from the truth. No matter how distressing a situation, especially in the north east of India, it doesn't warrant immediate national concern. N they wonder why terrorism and separatist movements breed here Ermm
Shoba De courts controversy all the time. How else do u survive when you r a celebrated author but your writings turn out less interesting with every new book? Plus they all like to play act and then kiss n make up for us lesser mortals out here who have nothing better to do but follow their lives.LOL

I just read one book by Shobha De and that was enough to never read her again. She is the queen of controvesy. I think she uses to write a weekly article for the major daily news paper, even as a teenager i could not digest her writing style. She was and is very judgemental in her writing style. I havent read her article for SK

India wants to copy west, be in Europe or America, before they adopt the culture they should embrace the basic socio ecnomic polices. And people should have the warrant of govermenent. No special treatments for anybody. Anyways glad to hear that you are doing better.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 12 May 2015 at 7:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5dristi64Nisha0604putti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Nisha: you cracked me up with the Ranbir's nose hair commentROFL but you r not very far away from the truth. No matter how distressing a situation, especially in the north east of India, it doesn't warrant immediate national concern. N they wonder why terrorism and separatist movements breed here Ermm
Shoba De courts controversy all the time. How else do u survive when you r a celebrated author but your writings turn out less interesting with every new book? Plus they all like to play act and then kiss n make up for us lesser mortals out here who have nothing better to do but follow their lives.LOL

I think that's the problem with journalism in India, media only cares about the poor and down trodden if a celebrity can give them a byte about it. Let the celebrity even be a two bit TV actor "Veer Shivaji actor is troubled over poverty in Nasik"

Bas!!! Nasik is suddenly a part of India, and the humans there deserve "compassion" for two minutes".Media realizes there is homeless people in Nasik. If the homeless man in Salman's case was shot dead by a terrorist we would have even got a tweet from the great AMITABH "My heart goes out to the man"

Coz thats all the DEAD man  needs, AMITABH'S HEART!!

Edited by Nisha0604 - 12 May 2015 at 7:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I just read one book by Shobha De and that was enough to never read her again. She is the queen of controvesy. I think she uses to write a weekly article for the major daily news paper, even as a teenager i could not digest her writing style. She was and is very judgemental in her writing style. I havent read her article for SK

India wants to copy west, be in Europe or America, before they adopt the culture they should embrace the basic socio ecnomic polices. And people should have the warrant of govermenent. No special treatments for anybody. Anyways glad to hear that you are doing better.

Shev
You have terrific memory, oh ! YA!! I remember now... she did, didnt sheClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canada

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
New thread will start with Money woes for everyone. Starting with II to AGM. are we staying on this site or we moving. I am an expert in moving, given that I have lved in 4 houses in last 2 years LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5EnVeedristi64Nisha0604putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I no read any author...
Except a few in bits and pieces

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaNisha0604

SparkleV IF-Rockerz
SparkleV
SparkleV

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Indian media is not allowed to do interviews in Nepal... after previous earthquake.
There were hashtags trending #gobackindianmedia by nepalis... since reporters hv no emotions... thy ask them various heart wrenching questions..

Pakistan send them food products including beef.. which is not eaten by many.

And NGOs asked for commodities for Nepal... people send their used items... nepalis refuses to accept.

Various jokes on earthquake on social media.

People are becoming heart less... :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64Nisha0604putti77

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Today a Delhi sub-inspector's car ran over three women who were sweeping roads!

We have easy precedents to argue the case, go figure!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64Nisha0604putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhutii

Indian media is not allowed to do interviews in Nepal... after previous earthquake.
There were hashtags trending #gobackindianmedia by nepalis... since reporters hv no emotions... thy ask them various heart wrenching questions..

Pakistan send them food products including beef.. which is not eaten by many.

And NGOs asked for commodities for Nepal... people send their used items... nepalis refuses to accept.

Various jokes on earthquake on social media.

People are becoming heart less... :(

I am off social media baap!!

Its so sickening to see all this in times of crisis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64

Go to top