Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 134)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hey People

Dristi I am appalled by what u wrote moments ago about media caring about Assam only after a few hundreds die, Unfortunate!! They are most likely counting Ranbir's nose hairs so they must be forgiven

Ashu Dristi and all hope everyone is safe

I read the Sgoba De article looks like she is one of them, parties with them yet had the guts to call him out. May be she is looking for her two minutes of fame?

Rabid Salman fans are shredding her in the comments section. Sometimes I feel we must deserve politicians, criminals and Bollywood. If we sleep with our eyes wide open we have no one to blame but ourselves. They live in fortresses surrounded by maximum security, Mumbai police guards Salman Khan not the homeless man, as if Salman is some kind of a national treasure.
I am told Salman made a deposit of Rs. 19 lakhs with the court in 2002, the money never made it to the victim's wife as she could not produce a marriage certificateCry, she was only going to get Rs. 10 lakhs, some lawyer or judge has probably paid that to a pimp already who knows...

And then Salman gets  bail two hours after being convicted...
Clap we cheer he returned to his mansion.

The next time a foreign investor expresses disgust at why he wont invest in India we must all channel Salman Khan. It will make more sense then

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sosy_fankalavathi5EnVeeHsp.canadadristi64Ashu25

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Nisha!!!
I am laughing!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey People

Dristi I am appalled by what u wrote moments ago about media caring about Assam only after a few hundreds die, Unfortunate!! They are most likely counting Ranbir's nose hairs so they must be forgiven

I read the Sgoba De article looks like she is one of them, parties with them yet had the guts to call him out. May be she is looking for her two minutes of fame?

Rabid Salman fans are shredding her in the comments section. Sometimes I feel we must deserve politicians, criminals and Bollywood. If we sleep with our eyes wide open we have no one to blame but ourselves. They live in fortresses surrounded by maximum security, Mumbai police guards Salman Khan not the homeless man, as if Salman is some kind of a national treasure.
I am told Salman made a deposit of Rs. 19 lakhs with the court in 2002, the money never made it to the victim's wife as she could not produce a marriage certificateCry, she was only going to get Rs. 10 lakhs, some lawyer or judge has probably paid that to a pimp already who knows...

The next time a foreign investor expresses disgust at why he wont invest in India we must all channel Salman Khan. It will make more sense then

Nisha you should write for Huff post,  they would love your writing style. I had a ROFL moment at your counting hair of Ranbir's nose LOLLOLLOL.  Salu mia ki baat hi kuch aur hai, lets not give him importance. I read yesterday that Anushka said that we have no private life..LOL They should know if you are in showbiz then show is natural LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64Ashu25Nisha0604

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Sosy: Plz call me. did you get my message! Call meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Nisha: you cracked me up with the Ranbir's nose hair commentROFL but you r not very far away from the truth. No matter how distressing a situation, especially in the north east of India, it doesn't warrant immediate national concern. N they wonder why terrorism and separatist movements breed here Ermm
Shoba De courts controversy all the time. How else do u survive when you r a celebrated author but your writings turn out less interesting with every new book? Plus they all like to play act and then kiss n make up for us lesser mortals out here who have nothing better to do but follow their lives.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeeHsp.canadaNisha0604putti77Ashu25

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey People

Nisha you should write for Huff post,  they would love your writing style. I had a ROFL moment at your counting hair of Ranbir's nose LOLLOLLOL.  Salu mia ki baat hi kuch aur hai, lets not give him importance. I read yesterday that Anushka said that we have no private life..LOL They should know if you are in showbiz then show is natural LOLLOLLOL

Shevane

Sure!! Ya I believe you!!!
 Anushka wanted anonymity thats why she stayed in school and chose a rare field of study in science called Parallelism (Parallelizing a single algorithm over thousands of compute nodes is a completely different theoretical problem than designing an algorithm that will scale linearly at several dozen of compute nodes or hundreds of cores.) She stays in her sweats all day in MIT's super computing Lab at Massachusetts and Indian paparazzi wont leave her alone. Indian media I tell you...Angry

In her free time, she rescues people mowed down by her best friend Salman KhanBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Ek aur joke !!
I am on a laughing spree abhi

Hsp.canadaNisha0604

SparkleV IF-Rockerz
SparkleV
SparkleV

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Discussing bhaari bharkam topics... Cool!

I'll watch/read.

Hsp.canadaNisha0604

Go to top