Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 12)

modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I've liked Manny from day 1. I remember asking Nisha a lot of times to bring Manny back. She brings the much needed tension family tension in their lives. We have such people  in our lives who's judgement we fear. Manny walking in on them is embarrassing for II. But she will soon start getting irritated. Since none of them is a bad person or miss goody two shoes there will be times when we will side with II feeling sorry for her but there will also be instances and I think it's not too far where even II may hurt Manny making us feel bad for her. Maybe then we'll find out what savvy was to her. We know what she meant for r&b and Sam. Now it's her turn. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyJugsCornerswathi1990moonwearerNSB7ishruhi

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@swathi competetion na i will loose u, arya ,nivi ,laam vera league :-) you know VeeIyer has a cute one too asking for Jr SavvyEmbarrassed but bring it on

Wow junior savvy is cuteeeSmileSmileI will have to follow the comments from nw on to see this signaturesSmile

Funnily I copied yours this morning as it seemed more pertinent right nowSmile

oh so u r also in Anu's side ??? LOLLOLEn support enna pa achu ???Shocked

Seems like the winds will keep changing but the one comment by R&B to Manny asking if she wanted his shares, put the fright into me...He could ask others the same question ...Had to reinforce support pronto !!

Onnodu support signature permanent request box la irukkuBig smile

I don't want R&B to sell his shares instead he should buy Savvy's shares also to give everyone shock.
Want to see Chachu and his patalam reaction Wink
Don't know how Nisha surprises us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishruhi

kalavathi5 Senior Member
kalavathi5
kalavathi5

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
This was really an amazing update...  It is so well written Nisha--it is such a interesting situation to be able to sympathize with so many characters.  We are all not good or bad and so are the characters!!!  Clap  Kudos to you and your really skilled hand in writing this story.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JugsCorneralka2001ishruhi

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Longgg and lovely update.. Finally Manny is expressing her real insecurities. It's always what's inside us that make us behave a certain way, and rarely does it coincide with what another says or does. Next one Nisha???Big smile

ishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Well ceblratrd bimonthly... Wink

what did II gift R&B in that box???????????? waiting to know...I'm guessing something meaningful II style

Manny saw the material spread on the bed did not place it in her mind...or did she??
R&B half smiled for it...he knows II well Big smile

Tan and Sam chill karo yaar...plz don't pounce on Manny...hive her the time she needs...trust II to win hearts.. She is good at it WO karlegi kutch jugaad

Tan is an awesome man yaar...mujhe usse pyaar hogaya...banda samajhdaar sensitive and always speaks to make situations light hearted

she gifted him a reading light/book light na?
NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by modernfamily

I've liked Manny from day 1. I remember asking Nisha a lot of times to bring Manny back. She brings the much needed tension family tension in their lives. We have such people in our lives who's judgement we fear. Manny walking in on them is embarrassing for II. But she will soon start getting irritated. Since none of them is a bad person or miss goody two shoes there will be times when we will side with II feeling sorry for her but there will also be instances and I think it's not too far where even II may hurt Manny making us feel bad for her. Maybe then we'll find out what savvy was to her. We know what she meant for r&b and Sam. Now it's her turn.

U are right...everything being perfectly and everybody being as loving as Sam is not practical... Real life situations don't always end up in warm hugs and sweet things one says
Awkward jugs...tatrums...irritated about privacy loss...Sab hota hai and ppl live through it...remain cordial families... Movie thodina hair Jo happy ending hogi

Like u said II will get irritated with Manny walking up when she wishes to...we saw the glimpse when II said - Only after she returns to Sidney

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JugsCornermodernfamilyswathi1990

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishruhi

what did II gift R&B in that box???????????? waiting to know...I'm guessing something meaningful II style

Manny saw the material spread on the bed did not place it in her mind...or did she??

Tan and Sam chill karo yaar...plz don't pounce on Manny...hive her the time she needs...trust II to win hearts.. She is good at it WO karlegi kutch jugaad

Tan is an awesome man yaar...mujhe usse pyaar hogaya...banda samajhdaar sensitive and always speaks to make situations light hearted

Ooo right...!!

Edited by namratha.shree - 05 May 2015 at 8:59pm

ishruhi

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishruhi

Ooo right...!!

ishruhi

Go to top