Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 112)

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Elation & Ignominy

The dinner & shopping & car drive & seating was PERFECT like to the T loooved it
I Heart RaIIRa, so cute and so perfect i want to go and eat and shop with them felt i was there..
Slowly RaRa are warming up and i think Sams talk had an effect too Clap

i was scared the ignominy was for RaRa but glad it wasnt..

and then MannyAngryAngry seriously MEANY MANNY there are sooo many restuarants who comes home at 11 for food ...this is getting ridiculous..
MEANY MANNY get a grip dont you dare take it out on II , i feel like giving her one actually LOL

come on these two just got romantic phir rulaya use ...Angry aur yeh vik vik kya chal raha hai.. guy wants money from your brother .. and no i have -infinity sympathy for her she is real and all but is really MEAN like the mean Bhatras like those entitled species who habit this earth for being just born.. get ur act together and make urself a sandwich ithna naatak my GOD!!!!
wait jr savy aur jr R&Bs tumhe sikhayegi  ..
u actually have no right to call her u could have called R&B right..MEANY MANNY Angry
real life beckons will see u guys later

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 11 May 2015 at 8:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadashidin0117SAKIVIAMputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dristi64

Originally posted by Ashu25

Whoever wanted fo know  Chennai  wasis... I am one of them.. Lived half my life in Ch... So consider nyself one

You seem to someone who's truly exercising her constitutional rights of freedom of movement and residenceROFL

Dristi what a CLEVER COMMENTClapClap
Truly...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadaPriteeMisraTanjoreGirlSAKIVIAMputti77

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
@ taramira 
Had the system been quick, had the case gone on trial quickly, he would not have had the chance to twist and manipulate...so in my opinion law is the same for everyone, the judge wasn't biased this whole fiasco  is because Indian society is becoming rotten by the day

I beg to differ...the day the sessions court sentenced Salman, they stayed open till 7 pm to sort the paperwork, which is unprecedented..they usually close at 5pm..
The day his sentence was commuted, they fast forwarded his case to the top of the pile as the courts were going on summer vacation from the next day...so he does not go to jail..

and i know this personally as my friend's case hearing on some land stuff was due in the afternoon...they just scuttled her time as everyone was too busy sorting Mr. SK's papers...now she has to wait till the court vacation is over...

The courts were wrong in what they did...and the judge is part of that system

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblysifukalavathi5EnVeeHsp.canadadristi64shidin0117ishruhiputti77SAKIVIAM

kalavathi5 Senior Member
kalavathi5
kalavathi5

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Nisha-poor II from flying high to come crashing down like that!!!!  Unhappy  But she is growing and taking it in the right spirit!!!  She is not blaming Manny for making her feel bad or not comforting her.  She is recalling Vandu's words and reminding herself to do better next time!!!  Lovely..Clap

Amma and Vandu don't have to be worried about II--she is very mature in some ways and is able to understand that while the men of MM are ok with her decisions, with Manny she needs to be more sensitive.  Smile

Loved Ranjan with II and R&B...while the father and son may never get back to a comfortable relationship, they are in love with II and R&B is willing to compromise to not cause waves during II and Ranjan's shopping expedition.  Whether that is because of II or Sam's conversation with him a few updates ago-doesn't matter.  A change is happening and that is good!  Hopefully it bodes well for the AGM and for Ranjan's wishes for II also.  Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeeHsp.canadadristi64ishruhiSAKIVIAM

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Elation & Ignominy

The dinner & shopping & car drive & seating was PERFECT like to the T loooved it
I Heart RaIIRa, so cute and so perfect i want to go and eat and shop with them felt i was there..

and then MannyAngryAngry seriously MEANY MANNY there are sooo many restuarants who comes home at 11 for food ...this is getting ridiculous..
MEANY MANNY get a grip dont you dare take it out on II , i feel like giving her one actually LOL

come on these two just got romantic phir rulaya use ...Angry aur yeh vik vik kya chal raha hai.. guy wants money from your brother .. and no i have -infinity sympathy for her she is real and all but is really MEAN like the mean Bhatras like those entitled species who habit this earth for being just born.. get ur act together and make urself a sandwich ithna naatak my GOD!!!!
u actually have no right to call her u could have called R&B right..MEANY MANNY Angry

Hey come on yaar...What she did was a mistake...

Aathuku nathanar vanthiruka...samaika than vendam...becos u r not going to cook what she wants so it ok...atleast u need to ensure that they get some food illa ???? If she did the same to ranjan would you be ok ???? ofcourse ranjan wouldnt say anything...athukaka it doesnt mean that everyone shud be like that illa...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5SAKIVIAMishruhiputti77

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Whoever wanted fo know  Chennai  wasis... I am one of them.. Lived half my life in Ch... So consider nyself one

You seem to someone who's truly exercising her constitutional rights of freedom of movement and residenceROFL

Truly...

Thank youTongue
I guess being a lawyer and a law student at the same time makes me draw such references. Though it drives ppl around me insaneLOL

Hsp.canadaishruhiputti77nitii-76

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Elation & Ignominy

Hey come on yaar...What she did was a mistake...

Aathuku nathanar vanthiruka...samaika than vendam...becos u r not going to cook what she wants so it ok...atleast u need to ensure that they get some food illa ???? If she did the same to ranjan would you be ok ???? ofcourse ranjan wouldnt say anything...athukaka it doesnt mean that everyone shud be like that illa...

II said sorry na
she comes home at 11 and expects food to be made for herself and her boyfriend .. and gets home food from Sams ..
Manny is   ok with roti daal and roti roti subji made for her she is  close to 30 years herself..
Isnt there a better way to convey the same message why does she  have to be so mean
so she  may like it or not but the house is run by another person is it a crime to inform her when she will be back..
i agree II made a mistake but she didnt murder someone and she doesnt deserve to cry ..
If my SIL forgot food for me i would trust that its a mistake and just have anything thats available or make something but wouldnt  want to make my 2 month old SIL feel bad

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 11 May 2015 at 9:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadaswathi1990dristi64shidin0117putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Truly...

Eeeksss
Glad am being appreciated for doing the rightful! 
I am atleast not evading the law... I am exercising a fundamental right given ro me as a citizen of my country by the law of the land in its fullest sense... 

It gives me pride and honour.

Nisha... Seriyana context ille?? 

dristi64putti77ishruhinitii-76

Go to top