Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 110)

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

help needed

what is RnB's car and II's too
with colour and model mentioned.

rnb uses porsche and ii corolla ano?

porche was old one yaar.

II uses silver corolla

but I am confused about RnB's new one and its colour
  it is some ferrari

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Orangen

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Orangen

Nisha you are masterful with this story. I have read a lot of Indian fiction. Lived with a family in Chennai met some of the most interesting people in India.i enjoy reading this story because it takes back to chennai and kalakestra where I have sat listened to music I could never understand. RnB refreshes that for me! And I YouTube most of your links. II in many ways is like a very dear friend and her story is no less fictional and I got a ringside view too - lovely parents but they pulled her through the wringer. I could Ofcourse never understand why she needed her parents to understand after having lived away for most of here grown up life for education and work!Not many do that in India either! But reading about II and RnB years later now I see them I understand. Given my age I feel most for Ranjan. Savvy must have been a friend before anything else.

Manny strangely is familiar not repulsive. Probably this life style is more a rebellion than a choice. And she so frustrated. Did I not like my sister in law too but I knew she was great for my brother and we have not met often.

So this congruence of real and fiction is captivation!
All this is actually to bid goodbye to you and all the people in this thread!
Wink Confused

Thankyou for giving me the pleasure of this story!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">NO NO NO NO
DONT LEAVE
WHAT HAPPENED?Shocked You are not Hema Malini in disguise are you? I was told you were half German, What happened?</font>

Sorry Nisha did I bother you?

I'm going for a health issue nothing else! I told you I'm going to miss you. Smile

WE ALL WISH YOU WELL. A speedy recovery. We will think of you often and each time we will say how lucky we are to have your readership. We hope to see you atleast once a week, if not more... just post a Hi!, you dont even have to read if u dont want to

WE TOTALLY LOVE YOU, and want you to be part of this journey... with its warts and all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64shidin0117TanjoreGirlSAKIVIAMishruhi

Orangen Senior Member
Orangen
Orangen

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
BTW Nisha I have sent you a pvt message.

Hema M is quite beautiful! If only the book was as good as the cover!! Not really like SoSy Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAMishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishruhi

help needed

what is RnB's car and II's too
with colour and model mentioned.

rnb uses porsche and ii corolla ano?

porche was old one yaar.

II uses silver corolla

but I am confused about RnB's new one and its colour
it is some ferrari

is that so?i thought he used porsche often.yeah i noticed ferrari too...dont know the details...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Within a span of week Sallu and Amma escaped from Indian law.
For whom we have an Indian law and judicial system?

One side we have an honest IAS officer from Bangalore killed and an engineer from Chennai commits suicide for fighting against corruption.

Other side we have mentally sick people doing pooja, homa, havana and fasting to save criminals.

This is called 'Make in India'Angry

Edited by putti77 - 11 May 2015 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirl

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Every political, socio-economic, cultural,  and financial change has to have their input. Cinema has taken over our lives. There is time and place for everything else but not for cinema and cricket. They are all pervasive  And entertainment industry seems to return the adulation with even fewer morals, compassion and empathy. They promote a greedy self absorbed life.  They seem to believe they are entitled and it reeks in their attitude.
You hit the nail on the head Nisha ! But I still hold  saying this moral corruption has happened in the past 20 years and is exponentially much higher than before...
And unfortunately each and every action is justified as though it is their moral right...like...Salman has donated 42 crores, it justifies his sentence being commuted Confused

How do you explain to your child what is right and what is wrong... I hold Ethics sessions for my students and I can sometimes see the incredulous look on their faces when I try to reinforce right and wrong actions...simple actions like cutting queues, shoving people aside, lack of basic courtesies, like holding a door, giving a seat to an elder...
we used to have moral science classes in school...i dont think they have it as a subject anymore...perhaps morals dont matter as much as a fat bank balance.

sad times...

samsi74kalavathi5dristi64Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlputti77

kalavathi5 Senior Member
kalavathi5
kalavathi5

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Thank you Nisha for SoSy.  In distressing times like these, some positive thoughts are needed to feel that there are some things in life don't change and are still worth fighting for.  

I am quite disappointed, as I am sure many are, about the situation in the Indian judicial system.  You always feel it can never quite become that bad and surprise it does.  Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64TanjoreGirlputti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Vani... Absolutely right!! 
I still hold whatever you have pinpointed in head as morals cause I am taught all that. I may be a 21st century modern woman but what am I without morals and ethics... I want to be human. 
Being gregarious and civilised is all what we wanted. I wonder sonetimes if we are getting back to the barbaric world where might was right!! 

Edited by Ashu25 - 11 May 2015 at 8:06am

samsi74kalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64TanjoreGirlputti77

Go to top