Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 11)

cool_arpana Senior Member
cool_arpana
cool_arpana

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Congrats for the 20th thread Nisha ClapClapClap

Interesting update...Manny's feelings coming forth...would like to know more about her past !

I have always been wondering whenever you've mentioned the answer papers stack Amma has got...that is it allowed to carry board answer scripts home or anywhere ?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@swathi competetion na i will loose u, arya ,nivi ,laam vera league :-) you know VeeIyer has a cute one too asking for Jr Savvy Embarrassed but bring it on

Wow junior savvy is cuteee Smile Smile I will have to follow the comments from nw on to see this signatures Smile

Funnily I copied yours this morning as it seemed more pertinent right now Smile

oh so u r also in Anu's side ??? LOL LOL En support enna pa achu ??? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirlNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

I had to share this one...

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #499

I've been around sitcoms for almost thirty years. During that time I've heard a lot of laughter from studio audiences, writers, actors, directors, studio executives, cameramen and myself. But not all laughter is created equal. There are the lonely guffaws of nervous writers and directors anxious to fill the silence that trails behind some jokes like toilet paper on a shoe. And then there's the grimacing, head-bob throat chuckle of network executives. For years I took this strangled, tepid response personally. Now I know it for what it is - the sound of fear. Sometimes studio audiences will try and help a show with what we in the business call "a mercy laugh." There's no mistaking this one. It's the sound of two hundred people who just want to go home.

And finally, there's the true, out loud, involuntary explosion of laughter. It's a beautiful, contagious sound. For comedy writers, it makes you feel like your life has value. That all your neurotic suffering is worthwhile. Actors have told me it makes them feel like they're surfing a wave of pure happiness... and that they can keep their kids in private school.

Network executives tell me they're not sure how they feel until the results from the focus group comes in. Regardless, in a troubled world, real laughter, that spontaneous outburst of humanness, has to be taken as seriously as a wet fart in white pants.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crazymishshrujoykalavathi5alka2001VeeIyermisavelon789dristi64blue5skyTanjoreGirlmoonwearerishruhi

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

@swathi competetion na i will loose u, arya ,nivi ,laam vera league :-) you know VeeIyer has a cute one too asking for Jr Savvy Embarrassed but bring it on

Wow junior savvy is cuteee Smile Smile I will have to follow the comments from nw on to see this signatures Smile

Seems like the winds will keep changing but the one comment by R&B to Manny asking if she wanted his shares, put the fright into me...He could ask others the same question ...Had to reinforce support pronto !!

Onnodu support signature permanent request box la irukku Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirlNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

In a way I feel for manny
she is the only one who is nt 'settled yet'...she doesnt have anyone to turn to, to actually escape from her family problems...that is making her more frustrated...and with II in the picture who is now in her own house, and in a sense exercising power is something manny can't stand...

When Ma passed away suddenly her marriage broke apart... and R&B started dating "someone inappropriate"
it seemed like they both were "equal" in a certain sense. ClapBoth were resorting to "healing" in their own way.

Ma is STILL GONE,Cry but R&B's playing piece has shifted up considerably, moving away from her. When he announced marriage, and she attended it... it seemed like it wasnt even real... she feared for his heart break... but now seeing II entrenched in that house it seems to Manya like "this is it" II is going nowhere

Ab MAIN kya karoon?

They never shook hands took a vow of being wanderers... they lived like that with no promise
But he has broken off and drifted away

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyJugsCornerkalavathi5swathi1990TanjoreGirlishruhi

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

In a way I feel for manny
she is the only one who is nt 'settled yet'...she doesnt have anyone to turn to, to actually escape from her family problems...that is making her more frustrated...and with II in the picture who is now in her own house, and in a sense exercising power is something manny can't stand...

When Ma passed away suddenly her marriage broke apart... and R&B started dating "someone inappropriate"
it seemed like they both were "equal" in a certain sense. ClapBoth were resorting to "healing" in their own way.

Ma is STILL GONE,Cry but R&B's playing piece has shifted up considerably, moving away from her. When he announced marriage, and she attended it... it seemed like it wasnt even real... she feared for his heart break... but now seeing II entrenched in that house it seems to Manya like "this is it" II is going nowhere

Ab MAIN kya karoon?

They never shook hands took a vow of being wanderers... they lived like that with no promise
But he has broken off and drifted away

True...Sam always had Tan...Now R&B seems to have II...and she is left alone...She never expected R&B to settle down...Even during sam's baby shower she was the one who said that R&B will not come back to India or marry someone...So this is like a shock to her...Added to that both Sam and Ranjan are  cooing for II which hits hers hard...But I dont think she wants R&B to be sad...She is not that serial vamp sister who is jealous or something...I guess that she just doesn't want to be left alone...but she is also cynical over relationships after this scandal...and I feel that is why she is not able to proceed with vikram as well...I would actually like Sam to guide manny in her life...Sam is sooo matured...she wanted R&B to get married and she still now helps R&B and II in someway to hold the ship...I would now like to see her do the same to manny...

Edited by swathi1990 - 05 May 2015 at 8:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JugsCornershrujoysamsi74kalavathi5dristi64moonwearerishruhi

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Well ceblratrd bimonthly... Wink

what did II gift R&B in that box???????????? waiting to know...I'm guessing something meaningful II style

Manny saw the material spread on the bed did not place it in her mind...or did she??
R&B half smiled for it...he knows II well Big smile

Tan and Sam chill karo yaar...plz don't pounce on Manny...hive her the time she needs...trust II to win hearts.. She is good at it WO karlegi kutch jugaad

Tan is an awesome man yaar...mujhe usse pyaar hogaya...banda samajhdaar sensitive and always speaks to make situations light hearted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alka2001TanjoreGirlishruhi

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Seems like the winds will keep changing but the one comment by R&B to Manny asking if she wanted his shares, put the fright into me...He could ask others the same question ...Had to reinforce support pronto !!

Onnodu support signature permanent request box la irukku Big smile

Thats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is jealous that they have everything...that according to me is childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come and help dad if she wanted...

Frankly what is the point in keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior ??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is in the family...

Edited by swathi1990 - 05 May 2015 at 8:45pm

Go to top