Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 107)

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

http://www.storypick.com/hit-and-run-survivor/

had to post this .. so sick , doesnt go actually is getting worse for me the first day i actually felt may be there was the other side, ..but this is so sad ..

no words

Nice share Anu. So moving and like many things good would have gone unnoticed!

So true isn't it? Life moves on for everyone except the affected one who has no respite thanks to the gap between enforcing rules and non existent humaneness especially with the ones that are blessed with so much!!Angry

yup what is the point of being human when you run away .. u think the driver would have been alive or the khans wouldnt have sent him to Jail if that guy drove.. as Nisha put it u can get away with murder in India with money and power :-(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5shidin0117Nisha0604

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
We seem to be taking that as our guide to lead our life. Its OK if Salman killed someone, if he goes to jail we cannot watch Pren Ratan Dhan Paayo so we cant have him go to jail. People actually cheering for his release, and him standing in his balcony waving at getting away with murder and the morons cheering will forever remain in my memory as the saddest visual for what India has turned intoCry

--yup mine too :-(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5shidin0117Nisha0604ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Vani: I know I am not wrong on the Beauty Queen PMO  comment...Winkbecause  a year or so ago I watched a shameful video of a Hema Malini getting off a chopper during one of her "campaign trip" and refusing to get into a mid size car, demanding a "Jeep". And she is shown waving her finger at her party workers warningly saying  "I will NOT give a speech, this is only for a photo opp, if u dare ask any questions of me, I will get right back in the car and leave"Clap Clap

The video went viral... she was ashamed of course but came up with a sorry ass excuse about how "her back hurts and she was having a bad day". Ishita Bhalla will get legitimacy if Hema becomes the PM , because she wrecked Dharam's home "she was in "love" with DharamDead and it was her choice, so what if Dharam was married". Big smileClap Hema I hear promotes "Educating the girl child" now

SHE KNOWS, Dharam's first wife Prakash Kaur never went to school I am told. Hema first hand knows the dangers of being uneducatedWink

Edited by Nisha0604 - 11 May 2015 at 7:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5OrangenVeeIyermodernfamilydristi64shidin0117TanjoreGirlSAKIVIAMishruhiputti77

Orangen Senior Member
Orangen
Orangen

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Nisha you are masterful with this story. I have read a lot of Indian fiction. Lived with a family in Chennai met some of the most interesting people in India.i enjoy reading this story because it takes back to chennai and kalakestra where I have sat listened to music I could never understand. RnB refreshes that for me! And I YouTube most of your links. II in many ways is like a very dear friend and her story is no less fictional and I got a ringside view too - lovely parents but they pulled her through the wringer. I could Ofcourse never understand why she needed her parents to understand after having lived away for most of here grown up life for education and work!Not many do that in India either! But reading about II and RnB years later now I see them I understand. Given my age I feel most for Ranjan. Savvy must have been a friend before anything else.

Manny strangely is familiar not repulsive. Probably this life style is more a rebellion than a choice. And she so frustrated. Did I not like my sister in law too but I knew she was great for my brother and we have not met often.

So this congruence of real and fiction is captivation!
All this is actually to bid goodbye to you and all the people in this thread!
Wink Confused

Thankyou for giving me the pleasure of this story!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07blue5skydristi64shidin0117SAKIVIAMNisha0604putti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Orangen

Nisha you are masterful with this story. I have read a lot of Indian fiction. Lived with a family in Chennai met some of the most interesting people in India.i enjoy reading this story because it takes back to chennai and kalakestra where I have sat listened to music I could never understand. RnB refreshes that for me! And I YouTube most of your links. II in many ways is like a very dear friend and her story is no less fictional and I got a ringside view too - lovely parents but they pulled her through the wringer. I could Ofcourse never understand why she needed her parents to understand after having lived away for most of here grown up life for education and work!Not many do that in India either! But reading about II and RnB years later now I see them I understand. Given my age I feel most for Ranjan. Savvy must have been a friend before anything else.

Manny strangely is familiar not repulsive. Probably this life style is more a rebellion than a choice. And she so frustrated. Did I not like my sister in law too but I knew she was great for my brother and we have not met often.

Wink Confused

kyon kya hua ?

OrangenishruhiSAKIVIAM

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Nisha, its okay love. 
I knew you would be tired and yes monday morning blues
You could compensate with a romantic update though :P

Janani ..m here.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Oragen?!?!?!! 
What happened?!?! 
Why bidding good bye!!!! 
Orangen Senior Member
Orangen
Orangen

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by Orangen

Wink Confused

kyon kya hua ?

That is why? Right?

Going off to the mountains .. Humm not really...can't surf for sometime .. May be for a month or so that's why..

Neha07dristi64ishruhi

Go to top