Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 101)

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Seriously ?! iam the first to read and comment  ??!
Great to see the bond slowly but surely strengthening between the three...Nice to also see R&B being intuitive about II and agreeing to come along even if dad is part of the trio...

Lovely idea to have a scrabble / quiz  competition...that would be just too good...

at my place it is Boggle with the son...and we get so competitive that the 'sore loser' lands up usually pushing the grid off the table in anger Big smile

Work this week means prep for AGM, meeting at Citibank ...Iam listing out chores for them like my to do list Smile
Thanks for the Monday morning update to shake off the blues Nisha Smile

Thanks Vani... Namba Things to do nyabagam vechikardu poradu nu ippo II R &B things to do list veraLOL
Not only is there a things to do for our work week but also the leads'

I have to write a chapter where they face off in some game

That will require lots of word play and good flow, adukku oru Ph D padikkanumLOL

page 99 shruthi had the following list
1. Money matters need to get resolved
2. AGM and The scandal looms large
3. baby talk
4. Returning to Paris matter
5. RB birthday
6. Manny vik

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Neha07taramiraishruhiputti77

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Seriously ?! iam the first to read and comment  ??!
Great to see the bond slowly but surely strengthening between the three...Nice to also see R&B being intuitive about II and agreeing to come along even if dad is part of the trio...

Lovely idea to have a scrabble / quiz  competition...that would be just too good...

at my place it is Boggle with the son...and we get so competitive that the 'sore loser' lands up usually pushing the grid off the table in anger Big smile

Work this week means prep for AGM, meeting at Citibank ...Iam listing out chores for them like my to do list Smile
Thanks for the Monday morning update to shake off the blues Nisha Smile

Thanks Vani... Namba Things to do nyabagam vechikardu poradu nu ippo II R &B things to do list veraLOL
Not only is there a things to do for our work week but also the leads'

I have to write a chapter where they face off in some game

That will require lots of word play and good flow, adukku oru Ph D padikkanumLOL

Open a Scrabble dictionary and cheat like crazy...and cheating to banta hai Smile
a beer alongside and a tipsy II would add to the fun

My todo lists  run to pages and i generally tend to forget to take the list along...then shopping is done like russian roulette and land up with 2 kgs of dal instead of sugar or somethign else..

sorry about the double post...my net is behaving like it has PMS and said not posted, I retyped to see both posted...idu vera on Monday morning when I have mounds work  mails to send

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Neha07swathi1990TanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhiputti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by Ashu25

Wow
I so so expected the dude go go along!! 

Lovely outing... I am sooo happy!!! 

such much we all have some brain deficiency ithni khush toh main apni shopping mein nahi hothi jithna the thought of II going out with the MM guys LOLEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Rofl ROFL
I was expecting the dude would turn up without invitation. But this is sooo nice!! 
I thought father son will fight over one colour with her. And she will take that colour. 
Kaash... Kuch bhi ho. I loved this on page 100. Dhamaka hi ho gaya 

shrujoykalavathi5Neha07EnVeeTanjoreGirlshidin0117ishruhiputti77

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I'm typing this with half closed eyes since I'm so tired right now, but I just loved the last chapter! How amazing is it that the girl and guy who started off at odds with each other and fought over nearly every single thing are now at a point where they can sense each other's silent distress and answer back to the other's thoughts? I'm loving it more and more Nisha!

Hope that all the moms here had a great Mother's Day!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyDivashniVeeIyerkalavathi5Neha07EnVeeTanjoreGirlshidin0117Nisha0604ishruhiputti77

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
awesome update Nish !!!!
Her fears on their first family outing...He sensing that and trying to put her in ease...superb...

Would II have dated R&B ???? Damn yes I guess...They have this sizzling chemistry and attraction...

and she modelling for R&B ... I dont care if the feminists out there come and say that this is regressive and we dress for ourselves...I say bullshit...we dress mostly for others or lets say loved ones and we all feel better when others compliment...So she asking him and he giving his opinion is hot...everyone wants a pati who will come shopping with them and help instead of just standing there and talking in phone...I am sooo happy that R&B did suggest in his own way...

and the final line, though filmy was just touching...She saying "I dont have to worry becos I have caught ur hands" awww sooo cute...

I am sure sam will be in cloud nine jumping knowing R&B and Ranjan went together... But manny is going to jump that she didnt get a saree...But it is for better I guess...we had II enjoying the company of the two men without being bothered by manny...but there is a chance that she is going to face the brunt of manny in a different way for this later...lets see...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyVeeIyerkalavathi5Neha07shidin0117TanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhiputti77

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Anu, I read the article that you shared earlier today. What a heartbreaking story. I wish people like him would have a bigger platform to share their stories and truths. It could make a world of a difference.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07DivashniNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

awesome update Nish !!!!
Her fears on their first family outing...He sensing that and trying to put her in ease...superb...

Would II have dated R&B ???? Damn yes I guess...They have this sizzling chemistry and attraction...

and she modelling for R&B ... I dont care if the feminists out there come and say that this is regressive and we dress for ourselves...I say bullshit...we dress mostly for others or lets say loved ones and we all feel better when others compliment...So she asking him and he giving his opinion is hot...everyone wants a pati who will come shopping with them and help instead of just standing there and talking in phone...I am sooo happy that R&B did suggest in his own way...

and the final line, though filmy was just touching...She saying "I dont have to worry becos I have caught ur hands" awww sooo cute...

I am sure sam will be in cloud nine jumping knowing R&B and Ranjan went together... But manny is going to jump that she didnt get a saree...But it is for better I guess...we had II enjoying the company of the two men without being bothered by manny...but there is a chance that she is going to face the brunt of manny in a different way for this later...lets see...

He went after her to Jaipur and found her in Paris... he finds her no matter whatEmbarrassed Something utterly romantic about that ille?
I am happy you got a chuckle out of my feminist remarkTongue Ranjan hopes this couple never has to face tragedies he had to experience

Indie2121VeeIyerkalavathi5Neha07EnVeeshidin0117ishruhiputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

I'm typing this with half closed eyes since I'm so tired right now, but I just loved the last chapter! How amazing is it that the girl and guy who started off at odds with each other and fought over nearly every single thing are now at a point where they can sense each other's silent distress and answer back to the other's thoughts? I'm loving it more and more Nisha!

Hope that all the moms here had a great Mother's Day!

Tumhara naam roz roll call mein liya ja raha hai... GOOD TO SEE YOUEmbarrassed
Money matters she is not the most comfortable and confident but he is gently easing her into it... Ranajn is getting a taste of how principled she is too... so her grand refusal to accept the gift the day after wedding was not pretense. What she says is what she is... and Oh boy! does R&B know that or whatTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07VeeIyerdristi64shidin0117ishruhiputti77

Go to top