Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 10)

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Lovely start to the 20th ...why is R&B not buying her anything CryCry she gave him a bookquet and then book light which allows wives to sleep best.. yen di pavam II ek jasmin flower toh bantha hai and to top it they have to have dinner at Sams with her Meany MIL :-(
Poor II Cry

Next Sam/Mannny/TAn convo loooved Tan
seriously such a mature guy I totally totally loved this dialog
"If u dont want him to sell TELL HIM THAT. If u hate Chachu's criminal antics do something about it... us ladki ne tera kya bigaada?" Tan asked baffled
exactly what i commented this morning .. Manny is taking out her anger in the wrong direction I just hope II doesnt listen poor II ..
I am all Heart for II
Read your and Nivi convo I am also trying to make my comments shorter hota hi nahi hai LOL

Will we get another update tonite?

Nisha see my signature LOL

Anu please let the reviews be looong and wordy I am not your boss u are not bound by any professional or ethical restrictions to keep it short and simpleLOL

IKR Paavam II she kept asking him, can u say something nice about me?Embarrassed Hes a brat... truly

Hey dont tell anything about my darling...even she wont say if he asked...aparam enna...

Na illatha time'la en darling ah ennala paneengalo theriyala...I have to go back and see the comments...

Actually I have been team #RAIIRA all along .. monthanniversary kodukkalam di pavam II something oru moyam malligai poo should be enough ( 12 inches of flowers)
brat brat brat.. did u see my signature LOL

Ya ...lovely signature...I am thinking we should have a SOSY signature competition Wink Wink I will think and write something for R&B LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07TanjoreGirl

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
@swathi competetion na i will loose u, arya ,nivi ,laam vera league :-) you know VeeIyer has a cute one too asking for Jr Savvy Embarrassed but bring it on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07swathi1990putti77Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Lovely start to the 20th ...why is R&B not buying her anything CryCry she gave him a bookquet and then book light which allows wives to sleep best.. yen di pavam II ek jasmin flower toh bantha hai and to top it they have to have dinner at Sams with her Meany MIL :-(
Poor II Cry

"If u dont want him to sell TELL HIM THAT. If u hate Chachu's criminal antics do something about it... us ladki ne tera kya bigaada?" Tan asked baffled
exactly what i commented this morning .. Manny is taking out her anger in the wrong direction I just hope II doesnt listen poor II ..
I am all Heart for II
Read your and Nivi convo I am also trying to make my comments shorter hota hi nahi hai LOL

Nisha u missed my comment?

Yenn di kekka maateLOL 

But on a serious note... Manny is scattered and disturbed, this is not the house she left two months ago... with the AGM looming she is scared in all sorts of ways...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5swathi1990TanjoreGirlishruhi

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Poor II Cry

I am all Heart for II

Nisha u missed my comment?

Yenn di kekka maateLOL 

But on a serious note... Manny is scattered and disturbed, this is not the house she left two months ago... with the AGM looming she is scared in all sorts of ways...

yup i agree totally athaan my signature Big smile actually i am glad she is back to MM its like they are all returning home..MM v2 on its way..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi1990

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noname10

An addicted new reader! Just had to say what an awesome story this is! You are a fabulous writer and I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this unique tale. Your female protagonist totally reminds me of my spunky cousin Big smile
I loved watching films when I was younger and your heroine is so far removed from the heroines found in films and television...which makes her all the more endearing and relatable! 
When I watched this clip on YouTube I immediately thought of II.(the long braid) I don't speak Hindi so I looked up the translated lyrics and they seem to fit perfectly for II and R&B. 
I'll try to embed the video but if it doesn't work here is the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFZDj3hE-sI

Thanks very much. I realized I didnt acknowledge you... I am terrible at that I have upset many over the monthsCry Oh really? II actually exists then? Niiice... is she married to a Punjabi too?Big smile
Thanks for the cute song pickBig smile  Thanks for reading, please post comments and chat with the funnest group on IF...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearer

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

@swathi competetion na i will loose u, arya ,nivi ,laam vera league :-) you know VeeIyer has a cute one too asking for Jr Savvy Embarrassed but bring it on

Wow junior savvy is cuteee Smile Smile I will have to follow the comments from nw on to see this signatures Smile
swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
In a way I feel for manny
she is the only one who is nt 'settled yet'...she doesnt have anyone to turn to, to actually escape from her family problems...that is making her more frustrated...and with II in the picture who is now in her own house, and in a sense exercising power is something manny can't stand...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JugsCornerkalavathi5Nisha0604

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

Wow junior savvy is cuteee Smile Smile I will have to follow the comments from nw on to see this signatures Smile

Funnily I copied yours this morning as it seemed more pertinent right now Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirlishruhi

Go to top