Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 108

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

HOW TERRIBLE😭 Vibhuti
I dont know what to say... I dont have a big name charity like Salman Khan but yes, I could buy/donate a full/ tube of tooth paste😭 How embarrassing...

yaa very embarrassing as an indian... now NGOs are appealing ki apna kharab samaan (utran) mat do...people need to understand... they hv lost their homes not their pride
Originally posted by vibhutii

In delhi... a woman is beaten by traffic policeman by stones... he asked him her documents.. she provided the sane to him... and then he asked for bribe... she argued that there is no fault of her she'll not give money...and he started throwing stones at her... her daughter were also with her that time

Now he's suspended n arrested too(not sure)

😡
I bet Salman will offer him a role in his next flick, or make him the Director of Being Human😃
Originally posted by EnVee

Today a Delhi sub-inspector's car ran over three women who were sweeping roads!

We have easy precedents to argue the case, go figure!!

Its interesting that there is no value of human life in India. When I lived in bay area, one baby whale came into the bay water, there was no much concern about it as whales cannot live in fresh water, they waited for 2 days that she will move on her own, but when it did not happen, people volunteered and coast guards came, they showed her the way back to the ocean. 

Originally posted by Ashu25

Haan...Dekha tha video

I mean like really?!??!

Kya kahoon main ab...No words
Appaling

In delhi..aajkal here is lots of roadrage... u can kill anyone if he scratched your bike :/
Originally posted by vibhutii

On social media u can see the person who nvr answered any question in his class... debating like a hero...
Since its free and people are too... Chalo debate karte hai. na karne wale topics par bhi karte hai...

IKR!!
Isisliye toh I dont come udhar
Its like I lose my sanity in 5 minutes ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Nisha0604

😡
I bet Salman will offer him a role in his next flick, or make him the Director of Being Human😃

well... i wont say anything 🤣 am a salmam fan... 😆
but i stand by truth first... i would be sad but happiest if he accept court orders...
Each life is precious.. He should set an example by completing his punishment.
But our law is outdated :/
Rapists are bailed easily.. i mean... This is worst.
A juvenile is not entitled to punishment since he's minor when he done n supported others in nirbhaya rape case... If he can do such crime why shouldnt be punished...
Originally posted by Ashu25

IKR!!
Isisliye toh I dont come udhar
Its like I lose my sanity in 5 minutes😕

am 85% off from twitter... but FB is much needed...also waha itna debate nahi hota...
our hostel fairwell function! 😭 bye...
No offence meant:

There's a joke that in Delhi, all you have to do is nick a car to start a swearing in ceremony!

But this phenomenon is getting across other cities as well
I am off everything except IF for SOSY