Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I was thinking about the google definition this morninf when Nisha gave the update explaining venture capitalism and angel investment

I found it so simple... Very easy to understand. Thats how my comment about commodity exchange rolled out

I wanted to applaud you Nisha this morning for such simplicity in defining terms and procedures... I got a chance now... All thanks to ishra...
Ishra... Nothing to bash you here... But just putting forth my view

After the dude, you know the best usage of Google😊
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zainab... My bestie's name is Zainab too πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† I know a lot of Zainab's 
πŸ˜ƒ
nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was thinking about the google definition this morninf when Nisha gave the update explaining venture capitalism and angel investment

I found it so simple... Very easy to understand. Thats how my comment about commodity exchange rolled out 

I wanted to applaud you Nisha this morning for such simplicity in defining terms and procedures... I got a chance now... All thanks to ishra... 
Ishra... Nothing to bash you here... But just putting forth my view

i too agree yaar..Nisha explains everythng in a simple way.. honestly i find it easy to understand.

that's special about SoSy..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishra368

πŸ˜† I know a lot of Zainab's 
πŸ˜ƒ

Me too!! 

My classes and my college had too many. People were really confused except they called out each other with their surnames πŸ˜†
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What problem πŸ˜²

Kala... What sabotage???? 

Nahi re. I was just thinking about the software problems at the Gurgaon unit for KPMG. And whether something was done to add a bug to the code. I think my mind is on some random overdrive today. Nariya toongitten! πŸ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bally ka replacement AAYEGA...dhamakedaar hot naya Larka...Lekin II to RB ke changul mein kaid hai...but even then RB jo jalane ke liye yeh khayal achcha hai ghalib! 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

But why will anyone want to sabotage through KPMG? I am just thinking randomly πŸ˜† Unless the code bug translates to more money into the coffers!

I will just wait for Nisha to write the progression.
πŸ˜†

Panda... I shall hit you with a banana now

What are you blabbering πŸ˜•
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me too!! 

My classes and my college had too many. People were really confused except they called out each other with their surnames πŸ˜†

Same !!!
When the teacher would call out zainab 
I would be like which zainab 
And then they used to confuse us with one another πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Putti- Yes... Seems so
Niti-True !!

My panda bear - Understood.. Please ignore my comment above πŸ€£
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It may be unlikely to be sabotage but...does India not have cases of corporate sabotage?  I know the US does...  It is like thinking the worst, but it happens.  πŸ˜•

Why is the Gurgaon showroom having so many implementation issues?  Wasn't that the same one with all the other problems too that II could not replicate?  Or am I mistaken...and forgotten something?πŸ€”