Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 94

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ishruhi: 
We r supposed to be professionals in various fields, doing so very noble deeds ๐Ÿ˜†

And here we are- bugging Nisha for an update in the middle of her day! SOSY has addled our brains! ๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

we will get one around 5 AM IST I guess.

Usually she would be online  few times .but she rarely gives replies .
I guess she would be busy with work and would have opened tab and left it to catchup later or regularly.

We know Vikas ๐Ÿ˜› Just wishful thinking... ๐Ÿ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

Ishruhi:

We r supposed to be professionals in various fields, doing so very noble deeds ๐Ÿ˜†
</div><div>And here we are- bugging Nisha for an update in the middle of her day! SOSY has addled our brains!๐Ÿคฃ

really!!!i was a good girl who was a 'dont like to disturb anyone' type...but not anymore...even if she misses my pleas for an update,i love to ask for more...feels like its my right.i does this even if the sane part of my mind thinks like vikas(like stop nagging kutti...will get on tomorrow morning only!!)Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Review mahotsav
My thoughts feelings and actions for all the updates I missed

Note to the author : the last one hour has been a rollercoaster of reactions for me...jump blush laugh go all awww and virtual claps occurance of real claos without realizing rolling off the bed and sitting up to pay more attention to the scene read re read and smile certain sentence
Inshort (well I can never put anything related to sosy in short) I was fan girling like a teenage (no offence to teenagers...u guys are in the best phase of your life   ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

1. I love the three little pigs...but its even better when its 5 of them shrave and rakshasan included
2.wolf's attack was most awaited for... smug slow caluculative and smart predator
3.tall girls with no skirts got this reaction for me "whoot whoot...u just made the ambiance all hot in a single line there R&B
4.Manya seems is going through the crisis of life I would like to call "forever alone" this usually happens to ppl when they have given up on feeling complete or being able to belong to somebody...crisis or no crisis I never get it why ppl think only another person can complete u...well u are complete...as u are...u just partner with another person to live with them while u still are who u are...don't give up on who u Are or what u do for somebody else
I pray for Manny that she sorts herself out
5.II and R&B and romance...i can talk about them...im still reeling in the trance of having read them
R&B coming for shopping felt like somebody threw a paper at me while sitting beside the dump bin and it turned out the winner's lottery ticket
But what made me happier was - anything else bothering u II?
Wow they just read each other better as each day passes
6.Manny complaining about food and II's reaction to it - II thought me patience...she was standing there wishing she could handle the situation like akka or Sam...without realizing the maturity she was showing towards the whole situation... its not easy to smile through somebody's hatred and asses our mistakes and put thought to how to make things better... III did exactly that and here is where I clapped aloud for both II and the author
7.bondh bondh see sagar banta hai...one could used these tiny droplets spilled through all these updates...if not a sea yet we could witness a tiny puddle for a bond between ranjan and R&B

Nisha thank you
U show us new perspectives for such mundane situations and make life seem like some melodious piece of music...Frank Sinatra lime for sure...
I dedicate dean martin and frank siatar - sway...SoSy always felt like it sings that to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I have been married over a decade and a half, I am  on II's side. But unfortunately life chooses to hand you the toughest of its lessons on your happiest days. That's how it always works. We don't wake up one morning and go  "OK today is a blah kinda day let all the lessons flow in today"

The day we get a raise or promotion at work is the day our mother in law tells us how inadequate we are, or our sister in law reminds us how much we talk. Or husband tells us how messy the house is... always

I agree with Swa, YES she could have checked first

The first time in two months she took the liberty of giving the help time off and it blew up all over her face. R&B is on her tail that she doesn't "make any efforts to belong" to his home or its trappings. So she thought... OK... we are all going to be out so why not give the help some time off... it will seem like "I am taking charge"

It's a harmless gesture that enables the help to have a good time while showing my husband  "I AM TRYING".

I agree with Anu... if we all became mature and smart and sensible and "deep" there would be no purpose in living. People like II are  so sincere and sensitive and playful.. don't meant any harm. Minds her own business, but yet gets rapped in the knuckle because her SIL is her warden. It breaks my heart to see II's innocence been torn down thread by thread๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its easy to say "II deserved it" but the hurt and pain associated with humiliation she endured at Manny's behavior cannot be taken in one's stride๐Ÿ˜ญ Bura to lagta hai... Manny had no idea why II took the lead, she was being haunted by her husband for two months now... in various form, by glares, by stares, by sacrcasm, scoldings, he was reminding her to BELONG. 

R&B SUSPECTS but does not know fully, how tense and crackling her relationship with Manny is. He knows Manny is opinionated and needy

He knows his wife is insecure and unsure of her position in his life.

What if R&B would NOT have been married and Marliese would have given the evening off to the help? What if R&B had let the help go? Is EVERYTHING II doing causing many to bristle and assume the worst? She lives by herself, of course she knows how to make dinner, or her boy toy could make it

Nisha I missed ur response !!! lovely ๐Ÿ‘
u absolutely echoed my thoughts i dont know but every action of II post marriage i am with her before marriage athu crazy things pannithu going to Jaipur and all but post marriage i am finding her just perfect
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namratha.shree

Review mahotsav
My thoughts feelings and actions for all the updates I missed

Note to the author : the last one hour has been a rollercoaster of reactions for me...jump blush laugh go all awww and virtual claps occurance of real claos without realizing rolling off the bed and sitting up to pay more attention to the scene read re read and smile certain sentence
Inshort (well I can never put anything related to sosy in short) I was fan girling like a teenage (no offence to teenagers...u guys are in the best phase of your life   ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

1. I love the three little pigs...but its even better when its 5 of them shrave and rakshasan included
2.wolf's attack was most awaited for... smug slow caluculative and smart predator
3.tall girls with no skirts got this reaction for me "whoot whoot...u just made the ambiance all hot in a single line there R&B
4.Manya seems is going through the crisis of life I would like to call "forever alone" this usually happens to ppl when they have given up on feeling complete or being able to belong to somebody...crisis or no crisis I never get it why ppl think only another person can complete u...well u are complete...as u are...u just partner with another person to live with them while u still are who u are...don't give up on who u Are or what u do for somebody else
I pray for Manny that she sorts herself out
5.II and R&B and romance...i can talk about them...im still reeling in the trance of having read them
R&B coming for shopping felt like somebody threw a paper at me while sitting beside the dump bin and it turned out the winner's lottery ticket
But what made me happier was - anything else bothering u II?
Wow they just read each other better as each day passes
6.Manny complaining about food and II's reaction to it - II thought me patience...she was standing there wishing she could handle the situation like akka or Sam...without realizing the maturity she was showing towards the whole situation... its not easy to smile through somebody's hatred and asses our mistakes and put thought to how to make things better... III did exactly that and here is where I clapped aloud for both II and the author
7.bondh bondh see sagar banta hai...one could used these tiny droplets spilled through all these updates...if not a sea yet we could witness a tiny puddle for a bond between ranjan and R&B

Nisha thank you
U show us new perspectives for such mundane situations and make life seem like some melodious piece of music...Frank Sinatra lime for sure...
I dedicate dean martin and frank siatar - sway...SoSy always felt like it sings that to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

point no. 4 is so true..hope she too will get someone in her life...she is somewhat like a lady rnb!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dhara and dristi... Pakka I will send pms
EnVee... Main bully nahi kar rahi... Am so innocent... You such a cudly panda bear dude

Shev di... I reached... Its gonna be data unlimited now 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry I reached home moments ago, caught in godawful traffic jam, that extended from here to eternity.
Namratha great to see you...
Next chapter will be posted at 8 AM IST... when I get home from another mind boggling commute to the activities

ARGHHH!!!
Those that think Salman's rabid fans (that cheered outside his building)are God's "special" creation, looks like they are everywhere
I heard on the news about a dude from Idaho that went to preach CHRISTIANITY in Iran. (Even a kindergartner probably knows proselytizing any other religion in Iran is like
making a death wish )Now he faces death penalty there. Idaho's senator wants Obama to negotiate his release๐Ÿคฃ The vital organ is missing in many๐Ÿ‘

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I shall go home and get fresh with a nap till then 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just caught the update.
Shut eye just before posted Nisha!

Ou lady II is an awesome conversation starter mostly makes her loved ones smile and then there is Manny. She will turn around the  corner when she realizes that she needs to be accountable if she needs priviliges of a loving family. Even the most ideal of relationships are a 2 way street.

Nisha agree with your post. Wonder why it is so difficult for people to keep it sensible. So much o mk believe in the real world!!

Loved the family shopping trip. You do leave us anxious for the next!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago