Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dristi64

Wow! You r all set to save lives. Congratulations👏

Love Docs😉
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ds girl and dristi...You guys shall be sent enormous questions, actually my doubts, over pms this week. 

Please make yourselves available for a marathon of questionnaires 🤣

Please do. I need some revision done for a few exams, too. 😆
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Nisha is online. Are we getting one more😛😛

What positivity and enthusiasm! 🤣

Is the AUTHOR listening??? 😉
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Love Docs😉

🤣 reality is too harsh dear...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

What positivity and enthusiasm!🤣

Is the AUTHOR listening???😉

can raise our hopes till she goes offline...usually that works for me. 😆
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ds girl and dristi...You guys shall be sent enormous questions, actually my doubts, over pms this week.

Please make yourselves available for a marathon of questionnaires🤣

My name is dhara...and pls do send questions it's been long since I answered some legal questions ;)Edited by dsgirl - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we will get one around 5 AM IST I guess.
Usually she would be online  few times .but she rarely gives replies .
I guess she would be busy with work and would have opened tab and left it to catchup later or regularly.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

HaHa...we can also see it from her perspective. MM is her house as well...From the days she has been there she knows that there will be a cook...She never had to enquire nor worry about the time...now u come and in two months u change the entire house ???? what else do u expect from her then ?? I can imagine how it would have been if it was a Iyer house...The mother in law would have combined with the daughter to clobber II...Anu, if everyone keeps on adjusting for II and just cooes for her, she will never learn responsibility and she will never mature like sam or vanditha...

Take sam, she was born with a platinum spoon and treated like a princess...but the maturity she has today comes from the experiences like these at her house...we can't just baby II throughout her life rite ????

And is manny exagerating it...Sure...but she is in her father's home...this is the only place where she can order and be herself...she will learn her maturity when she gets married again...

Yes mistake hogaya II se .. why cant II be a baby why should everyone learn to be mature .. why should every one be a naari mahan bahu taking care.Why should II become a Sam or a Vanditha. I dont want II mature i want her impulsive and crazy .

She made a mistake she sent the help out since they were going on out, she didnt know , she is willing to cook . its clearly a mistake  hota hai all of us do that.
Yes Iyer house or any house she would have been clobbered so in MM too she will get clobbered but i think if some one does things to purposefully hurt and be mean they should be clobbered and when its completely unintentional then why make a big deal.
I wont take ur Ikkat, i will ridicule ur culture and food, watch when my brother makes out with his wife, knock at middle of the nite , enter without knocking how is she different from the chachi clan folks.

This is Manny's house too i agree she has suddenly decided to make it her own again and give up her PHD and taunt Ranjan and R&B and treat II like dirt like Chachi does is not right and yes some rules change and it will change for both Manny and II , just like it changed for R&B and Ranjan and II for that matter.
I know this is how Manny will react my point is its not right..I get manny's point but i still feel thats mean and not needed.

Anu,

I am not justifying for any other actions of manny...I am just saying that she did a mistake today and gave manny a chance to take it on her...It would have been worse in a Iyer home compared to what she now got in MM...and these things are inevitable in real life...

If we expect the in-laws to be accommodating to us, then I would say we are dreaming...She is crying this time becos it is the first for her...She will soon understand the intricacies of what family means and wat relation means...

This doesnt mean that I want II to be a mahaan...U, Nish and everyone here understand wat a family is but that does not mean that u r those ridicululous soap bahus illa...There is a big difference between both...

no da in-laws  are not that mean actually in real life :-) earlier probably yes but now i dont think in educated homes its that bad you arent dreaming R&B if you dream of normal inlaws in most cases its the DIL who are brats and need to be whacked 😆😆.
I am not saying its all dreamy and nice but its not that bad either .. Actually when Manny came and was jealous i wrote that i get it she will be jealous i was totally her side Nisha even commented that Manny is not as old as Sam so she will be thoda jealous  but then slowly she became MEANY and i agree that also happens 😭 but already namma II has this big insecurity eppo kekave vendam.. and middle class II kya jaane how to handle 4 servants so she thought no kaam let them have fun and must have thought pavam Minion he needs his break . I agree this is real life though and as much as i call MEANY MANNY all names and dont like her i do feel for her cause guess she is the biggest looser here right others are settled and she is a nomad still 😭..