Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Dristi what a CLEVER COMMENT👏👏
Truly...

Thank you😛
I guess being a lawyer and a law student at the same time makes me draw such references. Though it drives ppl around me insane😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Hey come on yaar...What she did was a mistake...

Aathuku nathanar vanthiruka...samaika than vendam...becos u r not going to cook what she wants so it ok...atleast u need to ensure that they get some food illa ???? If she did the same to ranjan would you be ok ???? ofcourse ranjan wouldnt say anything...athukaka it doesnt mean that everyone shud be like that illa...

II said sorry na
she comes home at 11 and expects food to be made for herself and her boyfriend .. and gets home food from Sams ..
Manny is   ok with roti daal and roti roti subji made for her she is  close to 30 years herself..
Isnt there a better way to convey the same message why does she  have to be so mean
so she  may like it or not but the house is run by another person is it a crime to inform her when she will be back..
i agree II made a mistake but she didnt murder someone and she doesnt deserve to cry ..
If my SIL forgot food for me i would trust that its a mistake and just have anything thats available or make something but wouldnt  want to make my 2 month old SIL feel bad

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Dristi what a CLEVER COMMENT👏👏
Truly...

Eeeksss
Glad am being appreciated for doing the rightful! 
I am atleast not evading the law... I am exercising a fundamental right given ro me as a citizen of my country by the law of the land in its fullest sense... 

It gives me pride and honour.

Nisha... Seriyana context ille?? 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Thank you😛
I guess being a lawyer and a law student at the same time makes me draw such references. Though it drives ppl around me insane😆

Oh we match again!! To some extent.. 

Am a student of political science... 

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is adorable nisha...ishita I mean...bobbing her head imagining her akka there .. sigh. So inncocent..
Silly and stupid and stubborn, mulishly stubborn but an amazing person .

This update was so warm and nice I loved it! I sooo wanted this raman ishita ranjan kinda update...I see hope...please don't break ranjan's heart...please don't let the slimey evil man like chahu win..

Sigh.

I sooo want ranjan to be happy now and also for ishita and Raman to find that ...peace in their relationship where she isn't jittery all the time and Raman isnt hesitant ...

What will happen when ishita will come to know prenups are not recognized in India ? Will she come to know?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
actually i really liked manya's reply to II...not completely accepting II's sorry...typically mannyish!!!aisa hi hota hai real life mein.you commits mistake,your dearies will forgive instantaneously and others will keep that grudge within them always...in both case you will turn out to be more careful in future though leaving different feelings in this 2 settings...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Asma... Am here... Usibg up my data to the fullest
I will get back home in another 8 hrs max

Hopefuly my wifi is working there.. 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

II said sorry na
she comes home at 11 and expects food to be made for herself and her boyfriend .. and gets home food from Sams ..
Manny is   ok with roti daal and roti roti subji made for her she is  close to 30 years herself..
Isnt there a better way to convey the same message why does she  have to be so mean
so she  may like it or not but the house is run by another person is it a crime to inform her when she will be back..
i agree II made a mistake but she didnt murder someone and she doesnt deserve to cry ..
If my SIL forgot food for me i would trust that its a mistake and just have anything thats available or make something but wouldnt  want to make my 2 month old SIL feel bad

HaHa...we can also see it from her perspective. MM is her house as well...From the days she has been there she knows that there will be a cook...She never had to enquire nor worry about the time...now u come and in two months u change the entire house ???? what else do u expect from her then ?? I can imagine how it would have been if it was a Iyer house...The mother in law would have combined with the daughter to clobber II...Anu, if everyone keeps on adjusting for II and just cooes for her, she will never learn responsibility and she will never mature like sam or vanditha...

Take sam, she was born with a platinum spoon and treated like a princess...but the maturity she has today comes from the experiences like these at her house...we can't just baby II throughout her life rite ????

And is manny exagerating it...Sure...but she is in her father's home...this is the only place where she can order and be herself...she will learn her maturity when she gets married again...
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Swati... I beg to differ.. 
Manny needs ro understand here as well!! 
She suddenly disappears from the scene and does not inform anybody at home if she is returning,  is that called responsibility?!?!! 

How ever wealthy you are you learn to be responsible firat. She is living all by herself in sone distant land , we can expect some sorta maturity here

M not denying MM is not her home. But she as a daughter has to know she has ro accommodate new memvers into family! Not all days will be like when they were young. Her brother is married,  his wife has all rights to look after tge hoise just as she has rights over MM
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I knew it, Manny will be a spoil sport, poor II, even though she made a mistake, it was done unthinkingly nd now she is talking to herself and crying feeling bad.
Manny could have texted her or she could have waited for 30 min, or they could have gone out to eat. 

Anu, u rright she is Meany Manny.

now waiting to see how dude is going to behave with her, or will she let him know what's troubling her.