Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 80

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thanks Vani... Namba Things to do nyabagam vechikardu poradu nu ippo II R &B things to do list vera😆
Not only is there a things to do for our work week but also the leads'

I have to write a chapter where they face off in some game

That will require lots of word play and good flow, adukku oru Ph D padikkanum😆

page 99 shruthi had the following list
1. Money matters need to get resolved
2. AGM and The scandal looms large
3. baby talk
4. Returning to Paris matter
5. RB birthday
6. Manny vik

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thanks Vani... Namba Things to do nyabagam vechikardu poradu nu ippo II R &B things to do list vera😆
Not only is there a things to do for our work week but also the leads'

I have to write a chapter where they face off in some game

That will require lots of word play and good flow, adukku oru Ph D padikkanum😆

Open a Scrabble dictionary and cheat like crazy...and cheating to banta hai ðŸ˜Š
a beer alongside and a tipsy II would add to the fun

My todo lists  run to pages and i generally tend to forget to take the list along...then shopping is done like russian roulette and land up with 2 kgs of dal instead of sugar or somethign else..

sorry about the double post...my net is behaving like it has PMS and said not posted, I retyped to see both posted...idu vera on Monday morning when I have mounds work  mails to send
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

such much we all have some brain deficiency ithni khush toh main apni shopping mein nahi hothi jithna the thought of II going out with the MM guys ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

Rofl ðŸ¤£
I was expecting the dude would turn up without invitation. But this is sooo nice!! 
I thought father son will fight over one colour with her. And she will take that colour. 
Kaash... Kuch bhi ho. I loved this on page 100. Dhamaka hi ho gaya 

I'm typing this with half closed eyes since I'm so tired right now, but I just loved the last chapter! How amazing is it that the girl and guy who started off at odds with each other and fought over nearly every single thing are now at a point where they can sense each other's silent distress and answer back to the other's thoughts? I'm loving it more and more Nisha!

Hope that all the moms here had a great Mother's Day!
awesome update Nish !!!!
Her fears on their first family outing...He sensing that and trying to put her in ease...superb...

Would II have dated R&B ???? Damn yes I guess...They have this sizzling chemistry and attraction...

and she modelling for R&B ... I dont care if the feminists out there come and say that this is regressive and we dress for ourselves...I say bullshit...we dress mostly for others or lets say loved ones and we all feel better when others compliment...So she asking him and he giving his opinion is hot...everyone wants a pati who will come shopping with them and help instead of just standing there and talking in phone...I am sooo happy that R&B did suggest in his own way...

and the final line, though filmy was just touching...She saying "I dont have to worry becos I have caught ur hands" awww sooo cute...

I am sure sam will be in cloud nine jumping knowing R&B and Ranjan went together... But manny is going to jump that she didnt get a saree...But it is for better I guess...we had II enjoying the company of the two men without being bothered by manny...but there is a chance that she is going to face the brunt of manny in a different way for this later...lets see...
Anu, I read the article that you shared earlier today. What a heartbreaking story. I wish people like him would have a bigger platform to share their stories and truths. It could make a world of a difference.
Originally posted by swathi1990

awesome update Nish !!!!
Her fears on their first family outing...He sensing that and trying to put her in ease...superb...

Would II have dated R&B ???? Damn yes I guess...They have this sizzling chemistry and attraction...

and she modelling for R&B ... I dont care if the feminists out there come and say that this is regressive and we dress for ourselves...I say bullshit...we dress mostly for others or lets say loved ones and we all feel better when others compliment...So she asking him and he giving his opinion is hot...everyone wants a pati who will come shopping with them and help instead of just standing there and talking in phone...I am sooo happy that R&B did suggest in his own way...

and the final line, though filmy was just touching...She saying "I dont have to worry becos I have caught ur hands" awww sooo cute...

I am sure sam will be in cloud nine jumping knowing R&B and Ranjan went together... But manny is going to jump that she didnt get a saree...But it is for better I guess...we had II enjoying the company of the two men without being bothered by manny...but there is a chance that she is going to face the brunt of manny in a different way for this later...lets see...

He went after her to Jaipur and found her in Paris... he finds her no matter what😳 Something utterly romantic about that ille?
I am happy you got a chuckle out of my feminist remark😛 Ranjan hopes this couple never has to face tragedies he had to experience

Originally posted by nividances

I'm typing this with half closed eyes since I'm so tired right now, but I just loved the last chapter! How amazing is it that the girl and guy who started off at odds with each other and fought over nearly every single thing are now at a point where they can sense each other's silent distress and answer back to the other's thoughts? I'm loving it more and more Nisha!

Hope that all the moms here had a great Mother's Day!

Tumhara naam roz roll call mein liya ja raha hai... GOOD TO SEE YOU😳
Money matters she is not the most comfortable and confident but he is gently easing her into it... Ranajn is getting a taste of how principled she is too... so her grand refusal to accept the gift the day after wedding was not pretense. What she says is what she is... and Oh boy! does R&B know that or what😛

If this IF allowed me to post selfies, I'd send you my picture... In sorry excuse of a nightdress coz its sooo effin hot today, ipad n a TUB of icecream 😆after a looonnnggg day attending friend's graduation ceremony followed by a house party. The first thing I did when I got a free moment, is come peak in here...seems like tooo many updates I have to read!! I'll come back after reading, I think I havent read updates all week!! :) Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Love you love you Nisha. Such a heart warming update. I am so happy for Ranjan😊. Just because of II, Ranjan is getting unexpected little joy which he never thought going to experience in his life after Savvy's death.

Just got emotional from II's last sentence and Ranjan's wish😭