thanks.
I just came now though missed update
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

thanks.
I just came now though missed update

Vikas thank you for taking care of the index!! 😊
Ayyo, first Deepika's my choice was haunting this thread, now its Sallu mia the eternal bachelor who is haunting this thread😉. I am disenchanted by bollywood, kollywood tollywood sandalwood or any woods that i may have missed. Once i passed my PUC and the first 2 yrs of my graduation, the craze for the Sallus, SrK, yaa Khans, kapoors all went awayand after marriage, it became non-existent. Nobody gives a s**t abt common people, and who do are a just an handful. They say onething at one time and then contradict themselves spectacularly.
So me so  not interested in this topic. I dont watch much movies, if I watch it should have a happy ending atleast, otherwise i dont watch it even if they telecast on tv also.Nor do I like those senseless comedy movies where they show vulgarness in the name of comedy. only when my husband insists on taking me to movies and that if like the hero then i might go. 

I dont pay attention to whatever they say offscreen, but i read some of the comments here and it was spot on.

But I really love the old b/w movies esp. where there is king, tantriks, black magics and all. Now also i watch them when they telecast it during festivals...I took a liking for it from when i was in school.
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Ayyo, first Deepika's my choice was haunting this thread, now its Sallu mia the eternal bachelor who is haunting this thread😉. I am disenchanted by bollywood, kollywood tollywood sandalwood or any woods that i may have missed. Once i passed my PUC and the first 2 yrs of my graduation, the craze for the Sallus, SrK, yaa Khans, kapoors all went awayand after marriage, it became non-existent. Nobody gives a s**t abt common people, and who do are a just an handful. They say onething at one time and then contradict themselves spectacularly.
So me so  not interested in this topic. I dont watch much movies, if I watch it should have a happy ending atleast, otherwise i dont watch it even if they telecast on tv also.Nor do I like those senseless comedy movies where they show vulgarness in the name of comedy. only when my husband insists on taking me to movies and that if like the hero then i might go. 

I dont pay attention to whatever they say offscreen, but i read some of the comments here and it was spot on.

But I really love the old b/w movies esp. where there is king, tantriks, black magics and all. Now also i watch them when they telecast it during festivals...I took a liking for it from when i was in school.

Shilpa
Sound like me. I have liked less than 5 movies in the last 10 years or so. No not Aamir's he tries TOO HARD. he worries about Narmada Bachao just before his movie releases, ask him today, Sallu Bhai is probably keeping him up not the poor homeless Narmada folks😡

They get ailments ranging from depression to cancer and they worry about issues like emancipation of women to voting rights JUST BEFORE A MOVIE RELEASES👏
Bollywood should STAY OFF CAUSES. They dont give a damn... 

They should stick to what they do... badly😃... which is... make movies. We would NOT talk about Bollywood if  they churned out trash and shut up. If they commit crimes and try to get away, some of us have to rant😃 As a famous "imprisoned" or sold her soul for money Deepika Padukone" once said🤣 "My Choice"
Yep old B&W movies were magic...

Thanks for reading and eagerly demanding you guys... makes my day

Unfortunately I have fiscal close responsibilities today so could not write or post another chapter before Desis went to bed... the next one will be posted at  8:00 AM IST

There is a fun fair at my 1st grader's school I am heading to after work... and tennis.

Mrs Iyer you shall be Vani from now😃
Asma... should be fun to see how II gets out of talking with Appa or stalling the dude from doing so😆

Can anyone please tell me DAT if their has been an update about rnb meeting Periappa b4 d wedding???
Originally posted by kumaranusha

Can anyone please tell me DAT if their has been an update about rnb meeting Periappa b4 d wedding???

Nope
none
thx for chkng😃
Hey Nisha Di..
I posted b4 also but I guess u missed it... I am a huge huge fan... Thanq for such an amazing story!!!
Quote [Sound like me. I have liked less than 5 movies in the last 10 years or so. No not Aamir's he tries TOO HARD. he worries about Narmada Bachao just before his movie releases, ask him today, Sallu Bhai is probably keeping him up not the poor homeless Narmada folks😡

They get ailments ranging from depression to cancer and they worry about issues like emancipation of women to voting rights JUST BEFORE A MOVIE RELEASES👏
Bollywood should STAY OFF CAUSES. They dont give a damn... 

They should stick to what they do... badly😃... which is... make movies. We would NOT talk about Bollywood if  they churned out trash and shut up.]

@Nisha, superb and very True...

Yeah, I haven't been to a theatre in the past 3 years, was planning to 2 weeks back, because my son was insisting, but plans got cancelled. I think haven't caught one movie completely on TV too...Aamir's last movie I watched was Lagaan, didn't watch Rang De..., 3 idiots, Ghajini...only the first 1 hr of the movie, Sallu mias...hum Aapke hain koun...so many of his movies r remakes so dont watch them. I do watch mahesh babu or Prabhas films ...when they telecast on TV, dont watch kannada movies, Roja was the last Tamil movie I have seen, and one on TV...dont the movie name nor the leads name...but hubs was watching so i too watched it...

And we shld thank you for writing SoSy and that too so diligently, day in day out. And dont worry abt the updates, wewill wait for it...ur first priority is yourself and your family. Have a nice day and enjoy it.

pS...A big sorry to any movie buffs present here...no offense to anyone...pls 😉
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
"So its a she?"

Appa... ARGHHH Appa... ANSWERED in ONE RING
AAYYYO! THE DIVINE FORCES WERE PLOTTING AGAINST HER
ERMMM... EVERYONE INCLUDING RAKSHASAN AND APPA BELONGED IN THE ENEMY CAMP😡
I CANT EVEN BE MAD AT ATHIM IN FRONT OF THIS DUDE NOW
AYYYO!!

"Hello Mr Iyer" R&B said softly

"Oh! hello, is that Raman?' Appa asked cheerfully

"Yes it is Sir"

"CAN I TALK? PLEEEZ?" II begged reaching for his phone, he stepped back holding her bangled wrist, dragging her with him as she protested

"

his hand sliding from her wrist to her palm, holding her tight

"Can I talk? PLEASE?"" She begged

"Vandita & Bala are here" R&B said softly

"How is Ishita?" Appa asked eagerly

He tapped SPEAKER...
"She is good" "She was cooking when I last saw her" he said🤣

"bas***d!" she hissed, her wrists clicking as she fought him

"Please tell her her mother and I are worried... its very hot outside and she has a habit of wandering" Appa said🤣

"Oh! Does she?" He asked "when you say "wander" what did u mean sir?"

RANT FOR APPA:

IPPO ADU ROMBHA MUKHYAM
APPA MAP VARANJU KUDUNGO IVANUKKU
IVAN SUMMAVE VAMBU ALAYUVAAN

(Like THATS really important now, Appa why don't u draw him a map? He ONLY looks for trouble, thanks for handing it to him on a platter)😡

RANT FOR DUDE
Its not Advanced Computer Engineering class at CMU
TO ASK FOR CLARIFICATIONS like that
Get a life... MYOB

"AYYYO! APPA NAA INGE DAAN IRUKEN" (I am right here) she shouted😆

"Oh! you are there?""Kanna? very good very good" Appa repeated😃

"WHERE WILL I GO?" II was irritated😡

"In fact Amma was just telling me... HOW u used to go koluthara veyila (burning heat) to Malviya Nagar Market or Sector 1 market" Appa laughed "She will not listen... she will walk two miles to find one ice cream wala... or walk a mile to find a store that has electricity so she can bring home Fanta" Appa spoke fondly about his out of control child😳

"APPPA... I WILL CALL U LATER" she cut him off

"Her mother will shout, there should be school or college or office in summer and on saturdays sundays... this girl will not stay indoors..." Appa continued

"Appa ENN KADAI ENAKKU TERIYUM (I know my story)😆

"Yes yes kanna, son in law called so I wanted to tell him you should be watched carefully"

"APPPA VEYNGO PHONA (Please disconnect)" she begged😭

"He called kannappa how can I?" he said preoccupied

"APPA" Ii begged

She turned to him angrily

"Why don't you talk?" she shrieked at the dude

"Ishita?" Amma CAME ON

"Hello Mrs Iyer" R&B said

He set the phone on the gleaming white marble counter and sat on a bar stool, helping himself to a bottle of Sam Adams

"what a surprise, Ishita's father just told me you called"

"I can call every day if u like"😳

ONNUM VENDAAM" II yelled😆

"Ishitaaa?" her Amma reprimanded her

II clamped her hand over her mouth

"Amma he insists I should talk too, I have so much going on right now" II shouted (liar liar pants on fire)

"Calm down kanna... what a good gesture... is Vandu there?" Amma asked

"YES MA... ippo daan I told Appa... shudnt u be writing a book?" Ii demanded😡

Amma laughed... "whenever I write u say that's all I do"

"Well when ever I am at DII u do that... u ignore me... I hate that" "Nee living room la AC potta bedroom la poda vida maate (u wont let me turn on the living room and bedroom ACs) "If I sit in the living room with u ALL u will do is TYPE"

He stared dumbfounded at how she could turn his phone conversation into what bothers her about D II

"kai vidu da... please?" she begged

"ishita... please don't (SAY DA) Amma pointed

"is Mr Iyer around?" he asked

YES YES I am here" Appa said

EVERY SATURDAY THEY WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO TO TIRUPPUGAZH AND NARAYANEEYAM (Hymns on Kartikeya and Krishna) classes... TODAY BOTH ARE HOME???
DID THE TEMPLE SHUT DOWN?

"Mr Iyer Bala handed me a Banker's check" R&B said flatly

"Oh yes, very good, very good" Appa was happy

"Mr Iyer I am sorry I cant accept" he said looking at his wife expressionlessly
II did a face palm moment

Shook her arm trying to break free, reached with her hand to shut off the call, he reached and grabbed her other hand, holding her in an embrace, setting his bottle down

"Keezha talli vittuduven" she hissed about the bottle

To a person walking by the kitchen it would have seemed like they were in a embrace, he held both her hands in one hand and an arm around her waist...

"This is unnecessary, every one is home" she was in despair

"Cant hear u kanna" Appa said

"Appa please can we talk later?"

"sure sure" "OK then"

"I returned the draft to him Mr Iyer" her husband said

"The money belongs to Ishita... you see before her marriage she"

"Appa ippo ella Ramanayana ivan kitta solla vendiya tevaye ille" (No need to tell him the whole story)

"Why not? He is your husband... he has the right to know" "Tomorrow"

II cut him off "Appa I promise I will call tomorrow"

"Mr Iyer, please you should not be making any financial transactions with me" R&B said holding down his temper

"You see Raman... what happened was"

"Its fine Sir... but I will not be able to accept any money from you"

"But that money belongs to Ishita... how can I as her father take her money?"

JUST LIKE SHE AS MY WIFE CANNOT TAKE MINE those words formed in his mind...

"I can ask her to repeat the same thing" he said bluntly

"Beta u know she left some" Amma began

"Mrs Iyer please... can we stop right there?" he asked very politely and respectfully... in a kind voice

"Amma please" II was angry

"Kaiya vidu da" she struggled

He didn't

"Ishita..." Amma was embarrassed, she thought she was interrupting her daughter's make out session

"U see only if you are prudent about earning and spending you will be able to save" Appa gave R7B a piece of random advice

"I understand Mr Iyer"

"U are not like us, we married at 24... 25...  we have children early in those days, you are starting out right now... cost of living is so high... petrol used to be Rs. 15 or 20 a liter its now Rs.60. How will the common man survive?"

"Mr Iyer trust me... I we are doing OK"

"ishita doesn't listen to us" "Hope you will"

AYYYO!!!
APPA... I AM COMING OVER TO DII RIGHT NOW
AND FILLING YOUR MOUTH WITH THE KOZHAKATTAI I MADE (modak)
YOUVE JUST PRETTY MUCH LAID EVERYTHING OUT IN THE OPEN
DUDE WILL HAVE AN OPEN SEASON NOW
ENNA PAADA PAADU PADUTHUVAN IPPO

(He will torment me now)

"U must diligently save your money,  Appa's voice choked up suddenly

R&B had a somber expression

"These days youngsters are very very careless" he stressed

"Mr Iyer" R&B began

"I can ask Bala to invest in some good interest earning securities will that be OK?" Appa asked

"Nope... I want the money returned to you Sir"

"Hmmm... Appa was upset but didn't show it

R&B wondered HOW a man can be like Mr Iyer

"Its OK we will invest and when you have children, we can give it to them" Amma began...
and continued ""You need to keep us busy Ishita, Akka's delivery will be done in August,  I am reminding u kanna..
enakkum Appakum ida vida periya sandosham life enna kanna irukku (what other happiness do we crave for except to become grandparents)
what other thing will give us such happiness? ur children... thats it" she spoke in English removing any doubts from Dude's mind

"Ishita?" Amma called

"Ummm... ketindu iruken" (I am listening)

The dude stood an inch from her... bending down on her turning side to side as side avoiding his breath

AYYO AMMA
HOW CAN I TELL YOU HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME
I LOVE MY CAREER I LOVE IT SO MUCH
AS MUCH AS I LOVE U GUYS
AS MUCH AS I LOVE ... UMMM... OK... I LOVE... UMMM... MORE
BUT I STILL LOVE MY CAREER

I LOOK AT HOW HE HOLDS LASYA, HOW HE PLAYS WITH HER
HOW HE PUTS HER TO SLEEP
HOW HE  FEEDS HER...

IF ONLY I DIDNT HAVE SUCH HIGH HOPES FROM MY CAREER
I WOULD HAVE HIS CHILD IN A HEART BEAT

IF ONLY I DIDNT FEAR THE LONGEVITY OF THIS MARRIAGE
I WOULD HAVE HIS CHILD TOMORROW

HE IS SAFE AND PROTECTIVE
HE IS A GREAT PROVIDER
HE TURNS ME ON LIKE NO OTHER HAS NO OTHER WILL
I HAVE TO BE 10 FEET AWAY FROM HIM, YET I AM TURNED ON

HE MAKES ME SO BREATHLESS... DIZZY... AND ACHY
HE MAKES ME LOSE MY RESOLVE
DONT MAKE IT ANY MORE HARDER MA
PLEASE KENJI KEKAREN. I CANT GIVE UP MY DREAM OF A CAREER
II whimpered on his chest though she didnt lay on it

From fighting over money you guys thought you owed to me, this has turned into an unexpected emotional bed of nails
 of a parents' innocent plea to see their grandchild?
A soft helpless... .. YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO BEG AMMA kinda helpless whimper escaped audibly from her throat

"We can talk about it when she comes along Mrs Iyer" DUDE SAID FIRMLY

"Pottum po... seekrame news varattum" (great let the news arrive fast) Amma gushed

Appa grunted...

AYYYO! SO ITS A SHE? II wondered  weakly as her heart stopped fully