Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Mrs Iyer
We can never get good governance, India can never make good progress. The amount of euphoria around his release makes me want to throw up. People dont even care WHO they are supporting and WHY. I never watched Big Boss, not one episode, didnt care for the sight of him, and his down market lingo (in Tamil they say aana vayasukku adayalama) not behaving his own age, with those steroid induced muscles preening on stage as the junta salivated at him standing under, looking up at him, there was something very demeaning about that whole image to me.🀒  with a ugly blue bracelet always showing on his wrist. His entire family sporting "Being Human" those cheap Chinese made junk so people like me should forvere live in guilt that we dont do enough for charity
Exhibitionist B-----

Now news magazines will be filled with "Who wore what" to Salman's victory party. There is very little hope for India if it continues to function this way. (Kali muthiyachu)

They mentioned there would be rewards to flying a kite with Modi. They were not wrong
A PVSM or Bharat Ratna is a matter of time now.

What a shame and travesty of justice
If he had an iota of shame he would quit acting...
This has disgusted me beyond words

Sanjay Dutt got prison for carrying automatic weapons. This dude KILLS  a MAN and walks?
No wonder India is easy target for terrorists, people like Salman and the judge would would sell her in a heartbeat
😑 😑

I do understand where you come from and it troubles me all the more when " educated " people around me justify the situation.
I actually felt nauseous today watching all the film actors troop in and out in " support " πŸ€’

Abhi kya bolenge Nisha...Even Sanjay Dutt has been more out than in jail. Iam sure he must be having an a/c kamra with a 52 " TV to keep him company. ...funnily the jail is in the next locality where I live and I had these visions of both the " saajans" keeping each other company in Yeravada jail...and causing traffic jams to the mango people who want to just get on with their lives

Anu is right...it is Money jayate in India...a total travesty of justice

btw...my name is Vani and would request all of you to call me so. Mrs I reminds me of my son's Physics teacher in high school...Mrs. T ( Thiagarajan !!!  πŸ˜Š  )

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Must be... but I wont watch it, I cant stand Amitabh, I usually dont watch any of his new movies Anu. Secondly after dear Deepika's marital advice to me my $15 will be spent on watching a yawn inducing animated movie like Box Trolls because Amy Poehler or Jim Parsons or Adam Sandler dont tell me I should be cheating on my husbandπŸ˜ƒ and fake depression to sell a movieπŸ˜†

While we are on Deepika I read recently that "My choice was not her words"

She said that because Vogue PAID her enough

OR

She didnt have a "choice"🀣

So she either lacks morals or doesn't have a choice, not sure which is worse
🀣

hmnn I am an AB bhakth .. all my kanpur childhood memories are of him and Shashi kapoor :-) my mom is an AB fan so we only watched his movies growing up 🀣
Given the dearth of good Hindi movies i watch anything which has good reviews by folks i trust so tomorrow night may take the husband and go :-) have a looong day tomorrow
And in Bollywood i support any one like literally anyone who managed to get a break without family connections  i have such low bars :-)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu, one of the reasons no new movie interests me is because they KILL it by over promoting it, I mean do they have to appear on EVERY frickin show, reality show? fiction show? commercials? NEWS SHOWS?

Plugging EVERY movie as "Oh this IS IT the BEST MOVIE Bollywood EVER made" And in my city they bring 1out of 100 produced in Bollywood, u go to watch its a bunch of crap

I liked Aamir way better in his Andaz Apna Apna days, I liked Amitabh in his Natwarlal days... I AM SO SICK of the over promotions. Thank God I live overseas, Indian newspapers are filled with ONE PAGE FIRST PAGE FULL PAGE ads for new movies

Very annoying
within two hours of release they say "It made 700 crores" so there will be a success party now and then the actors appear ALL OVER AGAIN ACROSS ALL CHANNELS
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Anu, one of the reasons no new movie interests me is because they KILL it by over promoting it, I mean do they have to appear on EVERY frickin show, reality show? fiction show? commercials? NEWS SHOWS?

Plugging EVERY movie as "Oh this IS IT the BEST MOVIE Bollywood EVER made" And in my city they bring 1out of 100 produced in Bollywood, u go to watch its a bunch of crap

I liked Aamir way better in his Andaz Apna Apna days, I liked Amitabh in his Natwarlal days... I AM SO SICK of the over promotions. Thank God I live overseas, Indian newspapers are filled with ONE PAGE FIRST PAGE FULL PAGE ads for new movies

Very annoying
within two hours of release they say "It made 700 crores" so there will be a success party now and then the actors appear ALL OVER AGAIN ACROSS ALL CHANNELS

i dont watch promotions da i only read reviews  of 2 or 3 folks Raja Sen/Sukanya verma on rediff
I dont watch any indian channel so have no clue about promotions..
trust me watch these movies

Dum Lagake Haisha -------- really really cute
Hasee toh phasee -
Queen
I cant watch any of the khans any more i puke looking at them romance folks old enough to be their daughters
I probably watch max 3 romcom  Hindi  movies  a year earlier it use to be more.
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very annoying

You are so correct Nisha. Before the interest builds on the movie, it would be killed by seeing the star cast of the movie in every other channel's in so called reality shows.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha...a quick update please.
We need to get rid of the bitter taste in our mouths after today's tamasha ...PLease have your filter coffee fix and then give us our fix πŸ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu

I will go read Rediff reviews, your plans sounds good. I read Bharadwaj Rangan's reviews, he reviews Tamil movies also, he also wrote a book on Mani Ratnam...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Nisha...a quick update please.

We need to get rid of the bitter taste in our mouths after today's tamasha ...PLease have your filter coffee fix and then give us our fix πŸ˜Š

We all come with n number of excuses to have an update. πŸ˜†. I am all for it, I am even used a sick day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Anu

I will go read Rediff reviews, your plans sounds good. I read Bharadwaj Rangan's reviews, he reviews Tamil movies also, he also wrote a book on Mani Ratnam...

tamil movies i trust my cousin ..as for mani rathnam ever movie post Alaypayude i have slept or dont feel like watching ..cant connect but i still wish his movies make a lot of money and he is happy cause that guy gave me some of the best movies..
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Anu

Anu: Let me know how the movie is, I will watch it or get it from India town. I too just watch 2-3 hindi movies a year.😊  I dont have hindi tv at home so i never see promos. Ony trailer on youtube for handful