Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: taramira

Money matters - II gets a taste of her own medicine. How hurt she is that Appa wants Akka to return the money, now perhaps she will realize how RB feels when she constantly harps on returning his money...From II's POV she is still unsure about her relationship with RbB and MM and therefore hesitates in considering everything his as hers, but when the same thing is happening. In her own house, how does that make her feel? 

Once again the best thing about this tale is how beautifully  simple, real life anecdotes are inter woven in the story. It's a tale that appeals to all five senses and when one can actually feel, taste, see, smell and hear the tale...the story is a super duper hit. 

chumma sooopera ezhudirikke Nisha ( written in your own awesome way )

The medicine now will taste just the way it did in so many occasions before for II...Iam smiling as I write as I anticipate the fireworks all around...II & R&B...II & Appa...R&B & Appa...

Oooh...cant wait  for the next update πŸ˜ƒ
Indie2121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG...I see fireworks on the horizon!!
Another fab update...and I can't help asking...what's going to happen next???πŸ˜†
What a mix of characters...all of them!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜›
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This one has me stumped. 
Where I come from people have  a very different attitude to money.
I'm learning ..but i can see II feeling hurt. But Appa handing a check to RnB will hurt her more I think. Poor thing! Wonder what's in store.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

Hello VI! 
Nein I did not think of O.D was reacting to Manny making an issue out of it..sugesting he was following a template?
@ this thread was not in my mind at all - this is special not the usual

Got it πŸ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good talk between sisters. Vandita opening to II with family matters is nice. She has to do small small sacrifices like leaving the bedrooms she liked to in-laws. II had a illusion that Vandita has a perfect life. Now she knows the realities.

Ayyo now this appa gave DD to R&B. Looks like there will be fight between the couple because of this DD.
Nice update Nisha.
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I really really want II to explode and kick up the biggest fuss.Amma , Appa and Vandita ..they all know how II will take this..and to return the money to R&B?...that's really too much..I actually feel for II in this case. She helped them with her own money not R&B's .and they return the money to him? Disappointing!!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the jalebi update, actually I love the Iyer family chit chats more than the Bhallas, except Dude and II convos, textings,...
Who is going to get fried more is the question? Appa by II, II by R&B...all round fireworks...

Loved Vandu and II talking, these two sisters are the best. And II cooking for everyone is so nice...hope the Manny the meanie eats it...(Anu borrowing ur Nickname for Manny)

II was the one to always text him, except when he was in Paris and II had to return...but now the dude is texting his wife in their home, and he is depending more and more on II for comfort whenever he is worried or thinking abt something that is troubling him and the wife is sensing it more easily now. So much of progress in their relationship...and Nisha madam u r the best for showing it slowly.

Brilliant writing...well thought out...the plot thickens all round...

Will be back in the evening, have to go out for a family function...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both of them dumbfounded... appa ne mast googly pheki hai...ek ball mai dono clean bowled...what to say..middle class values...we always do this...loan is a big concern for us even if given by family. and for married one its a major issue...II is angry on appa..hope she realizes this is exactly how R&B feels when she repeatedly tries to return his money...bechara R&B..first sister now appa...sab musibit uske sir...

read last few chapters in one go Nisha..and what to say..riveting as always...loved that their fight ended on amicable note..both realized their mistakes and are learning from it..II itni sensible ise pehle kabhi nhi lagi thi mujhe...Tan and Sam are just the best..while Sam tends to get emotional, Tan is the voice of reason and logic..He is like a big brother, giving advice and making them see reality...Manya..well..she is weird..it's ok to be protective but why judge a person so unreasonably... she don't even know II well..what is her problem god knows..she chose a person who is sounding a gold digger now...i hope he is not coz that would make her more bitter...Chachu as always a slimy, greedy , arrogant man.

l just loved the chapter "Infamous and Famous'...what sam said was absolutely true..loved her convo with manny..they can never be a normal family..its not easy to let go off of your past..and when it has a tragedy associated with it, it becomes all the more difficult.. all 3 are suffering but handling in their own way..loved it...
nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Iska toh twitter pe hi dekh chuki main
Kya marketing kiye ja rahi hai wahan. Humne bhi nahi kia utnaπŸ˜†

Ashu tu marketing ki mat bol! Its courtesy u i am reading this amazing piece of work! Warna rehti main aloof!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ishita and Raman are gonna lose it I feel..appa will st quite an earful now I feel ..