Frequent Posters

Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How did I miss that...love the little girl. ❀️ 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
will we be able to find whether bala made our lil doll cry,by 10 30??? 😳Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Orangen
I'm not sure if it's all that weird for a man to want someone that has the same feel as your mum..Every daughter wants her man to reflect her dad's traits if he was her hero growing up. Why does that bother Manny so much. Because he had a girlfriend that was older earlier...women I tell you we never cut other girls any slcak πŸ˜†

There is no sign of an Oedipus complex with what R&B feels for II. His mother is a chapter all by herself ...in his head...and though superficially II looks like his mother and might have a few traits of hers, that is not the reason for their sparkling chemistry.

And as for women cutting no slack for other women πŸ˜ƒ...look at the bunch of us discussing from dawn to dusk...we convene, reconvene, discuss, argue, refresh and beg of Nisha to give us more updates πŸ˜Š
We just dont cut her any slack to slacken off...Poor thing !!
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Squirly like a Jalebi

"It looks great actually" Akka smiled smugly... as she reviewed pictures on the phone

"U didnt even send me a picture ka" II complained, II peeked  with some back and forth scrolling...

"Its just an extra 6'*8' kanna" Akka smiled

"Nevertheless I bet it made his room look big" II gushed, "IT LOOKS AH-MA-ZING" "DAMN NICE KA"πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Akka had closed out Shravu's balcony, covering with fiberglass and grill...

"We put a simple cupboard there" Akka said

"Hey it was my plan to buy Shruti everything pink"

Akka giggled

"Did u also close out Thatha Paati's balcony?" she asked

"Nooo I WISH... I could have moved FIL's book shelf from the living room, MIL's steel trunks"( from their wedding time) "the living room would look so nice" Akka sigh

"Renduma sethu panna vendiyadu daane" "Do both together no?" II offered

"I wish kanna, but u know Appa (her FIL) he LOVES the sun, the moment Bala paid down for the flat he claimed the room,
that bedroom is the biggest, I wish Shravu had it or us
We both have tiny rooms... Bala & I, and Shravu" Akka was able to smile she noticed

"Is it all done now? Can I come inspect?" II asked like a boss

"Amma taaye... kandippa vandu check pannu (sure come on over)

"Did u pick a spot where I can have Shruti's crib delivered?"

"DO NOT DO THAT BEFORE THE BABY, My in laws will have a cow" Akka waved a finger

""Why ka... who believes in all that these days"

"amma taaye, I DO... Bala does and my in laws do, we are not buying anything until I bring the baby home" Akka sat down, her voice soft and choking up

"What is ur Doc saying?" Ii asked

"Things are OK... not BEST... but OK" Akka said  "I cant do stairs more than once a day" she said

"Why didnt u get an AC for Shravu's room also"

"We did di... it costed a lot" Akka slowly bit into the brownie bites

"Why are u making so much di?" Akka shouted, as II poured a huge bowl of sambar into a bowl
"Its 3 couples, who knows if Manya is back she will eat too"

"Nandu paavam di, he kept asking "Will there be idli?" " akka giggled

"Hes ready for my indoctrination no?" II winked

"Cute aa irukku kanna skirt" Akka smiled

"I got it in Jaipur, he was so upset with me I run away" she smiled

"Nanna kochikarana onna?" (does he scold u a lot?)

"A lot if I throw a tantrum" II muttered

"So cute... see he cares" Vandu smiled smugly

"appa will be very happy with him" II muttered

"any one that is strict with you Amma will love, not Appa" Vandu chuckled

"Oh ya right... waise kochikkave maatan, but if he thinks I am out of control neraya thittu vizhum (bahut daant padti hai)"

"Are u still fighting with him?" Vandu asked softly

"A lot... from the most stupid, unreasonable things to the most relevant earth shattering things" II said somberly

"Dont get hyper kanna, u are barely married for 6 months" Akka smiled fondly

"I am still learning" II said softly... "i dont know what he is thinking, he is very
protective... I dont know if he is like that... ummm... u know only with me, or if he was ummm"  II was upset

"He must be caring by nature, dont torture urself thinking how he treated them" Vandu said sadly

"I try not to" II said quietly

She placed a large tava on covering two burners on the stove... adjusted the flame...

"Naa panren po, u go call them down" Akka ordered

"Nee okachukko u do at Munirka also" II scolded

"Hey Ishita" Akka began

"Hmm... ya?" she smiled at Santram as he took stuff to the kitchen table

Two kinds of chutneys, aloo masala, small onion smabar...

She poured dosa out  "where is Shravu?" she demanded

"Must be upstairs" Akka mumbled

"Does he want chocolate dosa?" II giggled

She asked Santram to to find out

He returned nodding

II churned out chocolate smiley face, peanut mickey mouse, haldi dragon...

She pulled Nandu's idlias out of the cooker...

Set everything out with Mahavir's help

"Hey kanna" Akka called out

"YAAA" "tell me" II was irritated

"U know u left around 8 lakhs at home right?"

"Cant remember" II mumbled smiling secretly

"Anyway, Appa enakku Rs.1.5 kudutha, (he gave me Rs.1.5 lakhs from it), Rs.1.42 to be precise" Akka said

II did not turn from the tava

"We got the glass, fiber glass thing, the new cupboard and the AC..." Vandu said

"WHY ARE U TELLING ME"

"Well because, Bala's Dearness Allowance was paid out, and his increment arrears, so " Akka stopped

"THATS AWESOME... I am getting a pair of earrings for Shruti's birth solliyachu (bata diya)" II jumped up and did a jig

Minion walked by  " Didi aapko nacha rahi hain?"πŸ˜† he asked, curious at her really bad moves with dosa tiruppi (dosa flipper) in one hand

"Nahi main Didi ko nacha rahi hoon"😳 II said smugly.

"Appa said since its your money it should be returned to you" Akka mumbled

II's smile was wiped out...😲

"Its only Rs. 25,000 we cant obviously pay the whole thing now, three months DA arrears" Akka said softly smiling...
happy she was able to return some of the loan

"APPA SAID THAT?" II was angry

"It was your money kanna" Akka argued

"APPA SAID THAT?" II was livid
"Aamaa Appa said aval jilebi madiri suthi valachu edaanu logic pesi enga vaaya adachuduvo, so u must return it to her husband"
(Woh jalebi ki tarah tehri meri baatein karke hamey chup kara degi,
she has a knack of sweet talking us, so please return her money to her husband he can put it in their account)

II stared dumbfounded...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam nursed Lasya in the Master bedroom
Tan browsed the net connecting to the call center cameras, to check on happenings at work

Bala and R&B chatted in the balcony

"U shud come home man" Bala said
"We will, she wanted to this weekend"

"U will be surprised... next time u lay on Shravu's bed u dont have to be sweaty" Bala smiled smugly

"I am NEVER sweaty" R&B looked at Bala like "What are u talking about"

"Hey man... any way... Come on over"  "Oh sorry! " He fished a bank draft out of his pocket and handed to R&B

HE ACTUALLY HANDED A DD FOR RS. 25,000 TO R&B

"Appa wanted me to give this to you"

"YOUR DAD?" R&B asked confused

"Oh no... he WISHES tho... but he cant" Bala winked "Ishita's Appa"
"here u go man!" Bala handed

R&B stared expressionlessly at the slice of dark pink bank paper😑😲

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

ishruhi thumbnail
sometimes i do wonder what would have been savithas reaction to II if she was alive?like manya or like sam?
ishruhi thumbnail
oho !!!felt like both vandu and bala said 'statue' to ii and rnb!!
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aiyoo...pochuda!

R&B and II are going to get upset with Appa😲

Thanks Nisha for the awesome update.  It is nice to see II and Vandu talking about her married life.  II is growing upπŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

Aiyoo...pochuda!

R&B and II are going to get upset with Appa😲

Thanks Nisha for the awesome update.  It is nice to see II and Vandu talking about her married life.  II is growing upπŸ˜†

THAT'S EXACTLY IT😭
II is TOAST😭
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Money matters - II gets a taste of her own medicine. How hurt she is that Appa wants Akka to return the money, now perhaps she will realize how RB feels when she constantly harps on returning his money...From II's POV she is still unsure about her relationship with RbB and MM and therefore hesitates in considering everything his as hers, but when the same thing is happening. In her own house, how does that make her feel? 

Once again the best thing about this tale is how beautifully  simple, real life anecdotes are inter woven in the story. It's a tale that appeals to all five senses and when one can actually feel, taste, see, smell and hear the tale...the story is a super duper hit. 
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

@ Orangen

I'm not sure if it's all that weird for a man to want someone that has the same feel as your mum..Every daughter wants her man to reflect her dad's traits if he was her hero growing up. Why does that bother Manny so much. Because he had a girlfriend that was older earlier...women I tell you we never cut other girls any slcak πŸ˜†

There is no sign of an Oedipus complex with what R&B feels for II. His mother is a chapter all by herself ...in his head...and though superficially II looks like his mother and might have a few traits of hers, that is not the reason for their sparkling chemistry.

And as for women cutting no slack for other women πŸ˜ƒ...look at the bunch of us discussing from dawn to dusk...we convene, reconvene, discuss, argue, refresh and beg of Nisha to give us more updates πŸ˜Š
We just dont cut her any slack to slacken off...Poor thing !!

Hello VI! 
Nein I did not think of O.D was reacting to Manny making an issue out of it..sugesting he was following a template?
@ this thread was not in my mind at all - this is special not the usual