Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I am not sure with the first point...if she had a problem, then it should be with R&B as well...

as far as the second point, all I can see here is that, she is equating vik to marliese ---- unemotional relationship with benefits ---- sexually and economically

Sam is equating Vik to Marliese is because thats exactly the vibe she has gotten from Manya about Vik. Manya doesnt appear to be in love, she told Sam in so many words "I dont want a cold bed". She didnt say "Hes an angel it was love at first sight, he supports me he understands me he feels for me". Sam's conclusion about Vik is not hers, its what Manya passed on, Sam only sees him a few hours here and there... not once has Manya said "Ooohh! I wish Vik pops the question soon, I cant wait to marry him"
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sam is equating Vik to Marliese is because thats exactly the vibe she has gotten from Manya about Vik. Manya doesnt appear to be in love, she told Sam in so many words "I dont want a cold bed". She didnt say "Hes an angel it was love at first sight, he supports me he understands me he feels for me". Sam's conclusion about Vik is not hers, its what Manya passed on, Sam only sees him a few hours here and there... not once has Manya said "Ooohh! I wish Vik pops the question soon, I cant wait to marry him"

Both Vik and Marliese as characters have not really been explored. They had been /are there more as catalysts to explore the reaction of the leads - imo
However if i were to scratch my brains and compare (which i just did 😆)  i find Marliese more harmless

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For outsiders the rich people life looks all well and rosy. But underneath there are complicated relationships, fears, complexities. They cannot even have a peaceful sleep.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the clarification nisha and vee !! Ab me getting it let the clenching begin😉
Gosh I can't even guess Kya hoga next?
I am missing Ranjan and appa 😳 and like namratha totally dig the dude talking Tamil I never knew vendaam could sound so hot 😃
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
in all this, I still have a feeling that vik might not be that bad...
for all we know, it might be the case that he had a proposal and he gave it to a VC he knew...infact the guy didnt involve manny at all in this...nor did he ask manny to fund this from her share...

so as long as R&B is objective here, there is no issues...

the question of manny's and vik's relationship affecting this ---- well if they both are in this just for sex then i dont see a problem...whereas if vik was really using manny, then i wud say that it will come to light and it is good riddance for manny...

as for as R&B's and manny's relationship is concerned, there will be no problem there becos we all know how much manny loves R&B, though in her own way...

if we are worried that manny will take her frustration on II, that is wat family is...or living in the same house is...for ex, II takes all her frustrations(even on others) on R&B and vice versa...in this case, manny has only II to take her frustrations on...BTW I am not supporting manya, but families are like this only...it is natural and II has to face this and take it easily till manny cools off...

My mom used to say how much her nathanars kodumapaduthified her when they were joint family...now in this age, my mom is close to all of them...so as ppl say, it takes time to accept someone as ur family...in case of sam and ranjan they were desparate --- ranjan wanted someone to care for him and sam wanted someone to care for her father...so it made it easier for II...however manny doesn't have any such feelings nor she yearns for a complete family like sam...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Thanks for the clarification nisha and vee !! Ab me getting it let the clenching begin😉

Gosh I can't even guess Kya hoga next?
I am missing Ranjan and appa😳and like namratha totally dig the dude talking Tamil I never knew vendaam could sound so hot😃

The guy is hot from head to toe😃
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Can someone tell me the translation for the Tamil in the update
I don't know Tamil and I tried using Google translate but it kept showing error
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishra368

Can someone tell me the translation for the Tamil in the update

I don't know Tamil and I tried using Google translate but it kept showing error

She says her middle is available, he says I dont want it, I want the whole😉
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She says her middle is available, he says I dont want it, I want the whole😉

Thanks
Loved the update
Really cute scene with the messages
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fascinating work my darling!
As always by  the time I get to reply everything that I can say has already been said.😭
Could not resist the following
1. Love the in love couple 
2. Sam and Tan are fabulous too👏
3. Manny - a truly hurt soul, a little delusional and almost a stereo type believing she knows what's best for people especially when no one is asking her!
4. We know how II has been blown to bits by RnB 😳. We also see him crumble in her effects?? Manny could do with a dose of that - simply to know never to judge anyone!
5. I'm not sure if it's all that weird for a man to want someone that has the same feel as your mum..Every daughter wants her man to reflect her dad's traits if he was her hero growing up. Why does that bother Manny so much. Because he had a girlfriend that was older earlier...women I tell you we never cut other girls any slcak 😆

You surely brighten my day Nisha.