Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
Anu
1. Tan and Sam are fighting over Vik he said
Nobody fought with R&B...woh apne aur apni biwi ki ab ki argument ki baat kar raha hai

2 ghoom phirke he meant Sam and Manya reminding her of the fight in Sams kitchen

3 guilty flush becoz she discussed II in her absence with Manya in her kitchen

4 R&B did not have clue abt Sam and Manya showdown
Bala came up... making funny
expressions at Lasya... she
looked at R&B as if asking
"Ummm... this man is making
strange eye movements and
faces should I laugh or cry?"

so so loved this one!!cutie butter mass...paavam bala! 🀣
Originally posted by ishruhi

.most probably...and may be around 10!dont know for sure...but lets keep on asking!!
πŸ˜†
Should I laugh Or cry...seems like this is R&B's confusion too
He clenched his jaw...he heard that Sam and Manny had a showdown about II he clenched his jaw...he showed his protectiveness about II in this simple action...like he would punch somebody if II Vries cos of them πŸ‘

I'm still not able to figure Vik out...he asked a venture capitalist to invest money... Need not be cos he intends to marry Manny only for money...or might be so...its complicated
I mean If R&B goes to speak to Manny in open bout it she will be filled with rage...if he is harmless it will cost Many her relationship... R&B need to take a smart step

I do happy dances tiny ones that is...for every Tamil word he speaks
He is learning

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

"Did u hate the fact that he did the same before he found Ishita?" Tan asked bluntly  

Tan - an excellent choice of character to  lay out an objective perspective. Liked how he pointed out why separate yard sticks for R&B and MannyπŸ‘

The cuddly session in the kitchen in the morning was so awww...😳  and II got the vibes, yes she gets it now that something is bothering  the dude.  Absolutely loving the two some here

Manny's relationships are jinxed.   But the sibling tangle here with all the disagreements, heartbreak, complications ... only goes to show that these 3 will stick to each other, come what may. Love that

Originally posted by namratha.shree

Should I laugh Or cry...seems like this is R&B's confusion too
He clenched his jaw...he heard that Sam and Manny had a showdown about II he clenched his jaw...he showed his protectiveness about II in this simple action...like he would punch somebody if II Vries cos of them πŸ‘

I'm still not able to figure Vik out...he asked a venture capitalist to invest money... Need not be cos he intends to marry Manny only for money...or might be so...its complicated
I mean If R&B goes to speak to Manny in open bout it she will be filled with rage...if he is harmless it will cost Many her relationship... R&B need to take a smart step

I do happy dances tiny ones that is...for every Tamil word he speaks
He is learning

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yep... i've been wondering about Vik too since the time he's been snoozing in the lounge πŸ˜†. 
But really if he is after the money, then all i can say is poor Manny and even worse if II/R&B has to bear the brunt of her rage. It is indeed complicated.

@bold - me too... makes me skip a beat  each time the dude utters a word or two in wifeys language πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

"Did u hate the fact
that he did the same before he found Ishita?" Tan asked bluntly

Tan - an excellent choice of character to lay out an objective perspective. Liked
how he pointed out why separate yard sticks for R&B and MannyπŸ‘

The cuddly session in the kitchen in the morning was so awww...😳 and II got the vibes, yes she gets it now that
something is bothering the dude. Absolutely loving the two some here

Manny's relationships are jinxed. But the sibling tangle here with all the disagreements,
heartbreak, complications ... only goes to show that these 3 will stick to each
other, come what may. Love that

Oh yeah... II got the vibes right?? It skipped my mind that she asked what was wrong...awesome πŸ‘

And Tan is definitely a man crafted with very bit of sense and sensibility...!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
lasya s a savior...
too much messs...
from ii side appa... rnb side mannya...
both so irritating... but fun to read
Swa,

I post the morning chapter around 10:30 AM EST, or 10 PM IST

I post two chapters in the evening usually,

One at 8:00 PM EST, or 7:30 AM IST

The second one at Midnight EST, or 11:30 AM IST

So basically three chapters a day, on days I goof off at home I post four, usually Noonish EST or 5 PM EST

R&B shouldn't hide money matter from Manny.
Lasya the cutie peanut 😊
Wating for family supper update. Vandita seeing Manny's cold vibes to II.
Cute and short update. Waiting for one more😊Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago