Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 29

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Thanks Asma for sharing that wonderful article. 
Women whose lives  stem  from such  oppression and strife  and then reach achievement  makes me want to bow down to them. Such grit and determination are lessons to be learnt surely. 
Come to think of it, for so many of us education and opportunities are laid on a platter and the true worth is seldom realised, until you really strive for it.

Anytime 😊 

You are welcome SB. Stories like that are truly inspiring and teaches us to count our blessings. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/salman-khan-hit-and-run-conviction-tweets/article1-1344495.aspx

Hey people,
Lets get some laughs out of it today... or atleast begin with laughs..
My favorite:Madhuri ke dono Saajan jail mein

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shru

Manny doesnt have a clue how adamant and opinionated and pig headed II can be, she is just seeing the"nayi bahu" side of her. She has flaws too. Assuming she has no flaws Manny began hating her as is... jab pata chalega II is as human as her wonder what her reaction will be

I will after the next chapter shift focus to work... weve talked substantially about most other non work things

Yes Bally's replacement is around the corner Ashu... Bhavna?... not so much as II is not high up on the org chart, she has to wait her turn in getting a new req approved
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love this one!

If you must #StandBySalman make sure you aren't on the pavement. πŸ˜†
LOL!

Most of them are funny 😊
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

Anytime 😊 

You are welcome SB. Stories like that are truly inspiring and teaches us to count our blessings. 

That was very inspiring article. Kudos to the lady, and what an example. πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing it.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

That was very inspiring article. Kudos to the lady, and what an example. πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing it.

You are welcome Anu! πŸ˜Š
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Poker Faced

I dont like MEANY MANNY i feel like yelling like my kids do Mommy she is sooo MEEEAN..😑
Who does she think she is 😑
Mrs Ishita Iyer Bhalla can we please get ur warrior power in action ...adi koduppen if you put up with this spoilt brat for a minute.. give her back , 😑 what nonsense enters  bedroom without knocking, takes ur husband at 2 am,makes FUUUN of Iyers 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑, doesnt respect ur 3 hours hunting for IKKAT WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!!

Also Mr Iyer from DII please make ur presence in MM like this very moment ellati i am going to go support my fellow Iyer new bride who is being cornered

Also a  note to Mr Salman - Truth catches up .. so Chachu/Beena beware πŸ˜‰

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Poker Faced

I dont like MEANY MANNY i feel like yelling like my kids do Mommy she is sooo MEEEAN..😑
Who does she think she is 😑
Mrs Ishita Iyer Bhalla can we please get ur warrior power in action ...adi koduppen if you put up with this spoilt brat for a minute.. give her back , 😑 what nonsense enters  bedroom without knocking, takes ur husband at 2 am,makes FUUUN of Iyers 😑, doesnt respect ur 3 hours hunting for IKKAT WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!!

Also Mr Iyer from DII please make ur presence in MM like this very moment ellati i am going to go support my fellow Iyer new bride who is being cornered

Also a  note to Mr Salman - Truth catches up .. so Chachu/Beena beware πŸ˜‰

That was classic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manny is CL (Hershey picked a perfect name). She reminds me of the all the mean girls of my college. II needs to show her warrior side. But think about it in reality, a new bride she is trying to settle in the family so thats why Manny is getting a free pass. But things will change should this continue. (I remember I had a answered back to my husbands Tayaji , he would always say something to me in a sarcastic manner, One day he said that people of Hoshiarpur (my hometown) are very hoshiar and I replied right back to him by saying do have any doubts about it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There was a moment of silence. I realized what i said but i kept eating. After that he never bothered me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† II will take a stand too if Manny's continues like this.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Samsi and Asma... Hello!! 
Am good.. Shall keep pace with tge updates and comments. I need data.. Am saving upon it right now. Shall be available with comments may be next week

Niks and Munira... Tum log shuru karo... Main join karti hoon agle hafte se. Muns tu badi tezz nikli re!!! 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

That was classic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manny is CL (Hershey picked a perfect name). She reminds me of the all the mean girls of my college. II needs to show her warrior side. But think about it in reality, a new bride she is trying to settle in the family so thats why Manny is getting a free pass. But things will change should this continue. (I remember I had a answered back to my husbands Tayaji , he would always say something to me in a sarcastic manner, One day he said that people of Hoshiarpur (my hometown) are very hoshiar and I replied right back to him by saying do have any doubts about it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There was a moment of silence. I realized what i said but i kept eating. After that he never bothered me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† II will take a stand too if Manny's continues like this.

what is CL?
Loved what you did to TayajiπŸ‘πŸ‘
Honestly i am not lying but i havent encountered a single mean person from my husbands family ..may be i turned lucky in my case my husband is from palaghat and i am tanjore so there is a difference but not one person would say a word specially after marriage cause that was insulting my FIL and my husband..My bff is a punjabi here and she always says Iyers treat their wives well like my dad like appa cuts veges for my mom, he helps her i dont think thats very common in north.
Iyers respect education to the hilt and so an educated DIL is really treated with respect..
No matter what Manny went through taking out on II is sooo not done, take it out on Ranjan,R&B or Vik but II is wrong.

And I dont think II will go crazy on her and fight but i think she should completely ignore Manny and continue with her life .. I dont think she will resort to koyaadi sandai (fight for water in chennai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)