Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago

I know it is a few hours away but...eagerly await your next Nisha!😊
Asma: the first link isn't working for me.😕 It maybe because of using my phone. Do check it once though.
Originally posted by samsi74

Hi Ashu! missed your sunny comments in the past few days! Hope you'll be active soon!😊

By the way, can anyone please tell me this Group Manager post, was it Bally's previous one? The one II's requesting a replacement?

Samsi: Someone is yet to take Bally's post who'll b in a position senior to II. Whereas, she's been asking for a replacement of Bhavna who gave in her notice. Author Sahiba has kept us on tenterhooks about the former.😳
Originally posted by dristi64

Asma: the first link isn't working for me.😕 It maybe because of using my phone. Do check it once though.

Thank you for writing back.

I seems to work for me.

Here's the link anyways for you to cut n paste

http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?programId=10350679&contentId=18747515&BV_ID=@@@

Hope this helps.😊

Samsi: Someone is yet to take Bally's post who'll b in a position senior to II. Whereas, she's been asking for a replacement of Bhavna who gave in her notice. Author Sahiba has kept us on tenterhooks about the former.😳

Hey Ashu!! How are you?

Oh yes we have had  a lot of butter with you gone! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by blue5sky

I know it is a few hours away but...eagerly await your next Nisha!😊

I had a seminar paper to present today and still read the morning update! Went and prepared parts of my speech on the spot ðŸ˜† . I eagerly opened the thread a while back hoping there was another update ðŸ¥± now m in a state of anxious anticipation! Aage kya hoga?? ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by blue5sky

Thank you for writing back.

I seems to work for me.

Here's the link anyways for you to cut n paste

http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?programId=10350679&contentId=18747515&BV_ID=@@@

Hope this helps.😊
Thanks Asma for sharing that wonderful article. 
Women whose lives  stem  from such  oppression and strife  and then reach achievement  makes me want to bow down to them. Such grit and determination are lessons to be learnt surely. 
Come to think of it, for so many of us education and opportunities are laid on a platter and the true worth is seldom realised, until you really strive for it.

Thanks dristi for a moment I forgot bat bhawana
only one update!!! 😭
sorry if that sound ungrateful.but i was hoping for a looot of updates to read as i was just releasd from a choti prison...koi bath nahi,will always wait...
Originally posted by munira053

Hahaaha deffo we can start a gushing session here 😉 would love to do that 😆 bulaoo Ashu ko yaha barsate hai tareefo k phool 😛

Ashu shall be avbl i think frm 12th apne full fledged avatar me! Abhi she is saving on her data! Roaming pe hai