Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update I don't understand is Manny ki problem kya hai disturbing element
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know you guys are going to beat me but I don't mind Manny's digs at II, perhaps because if she doesn't do so the contrast between the two their thinking etc will never come out evidently. Manny wants to continue to live in her tragic meena Kumari  duniya and feels jealous of anyone who wants to come out of it. She wants to live like a dukhiyari and therefore Ii's sweet innocence as compared to her sob story is so endearing. Nisha please make Manya say mean things to II, II royegi to RB se dekha nahi jayega aur Phir wo manny ko dantega...ha ha ha...
Ab isse Pehle ki mujhe maar pare, I am going to put in an appeal for an update and shut up. 

nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munira053

Hello Nisha 😊 just now I completed reading the Complete index .. I have been reading SoSY for around 2weeks I guess .. WITHIN 2 WEEKS I READ 414 chapters!! πŸ˜‰ So I guess I Don't have to tell you HOW CRAZY I AM FOR SOSY πŸ˜† I just don't have words to praise your writing Mam ! I will call u mam coz I know u r elder than me & with respect I want to call u that 😊 PLEASE JUST KEEP UPDATING SOSY FOR "EVER" ❀️ I Never want this beautifully Amazing Story to End πŸ˜” waiting for your next update 😳 I have no idea if u update everyday or every other day, I just hope u do everyday YOU ARE JUST AMAZINGLY TALENTED ! πŸ‘ All I can say, Im really short of words ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE SOSY LIKE ANYTHING !! Among the hundreds or thousands of Fans πŸ˜ƒ LoveYou.

Oyeee! U read till the latest thread! Not bad not bad..so we can start one gushing session here as well! U me ashu!
samsi74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

SR - Thank you :)

Hope you are finding your job good. Read in a commnet you are yet to adjust. Dont worry. Everything is gonna be alright :)

Dristy - Butter gushing can go on without me darl. I can catch up on comments if not comment myself πŸ˜†
For me to beging gushing wont take a nano second, the problem is my internet pack wont allow me unfortunately. I need UNLIMITED DATA now πŸ˜†

Hi Ashu! missed your sunny comments in the past few days! Hope you'll be active soon!😊

By the way, can anyone please tell me this Group Manager post, was it Bally's previous one? The one II's requesting a replacement?
Aina91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Seriously??😳 THANKS VERY VERY MUCH😳
I read it so many times... I was gushing... and giggling... thanks for making a grown woman and mother of two become so happyπŸ‘

About the PMS thing, PMS starting May 2nd? ish... MSing now... so who ever thought II was voluntarily stopping him from reaching for a condom, FYI she was refusing intimacy, not hoping to try for a baby
. Its fun actually... not only ourselves but also remember the "dates" for the lead

I can praise you everyday of my life if you promise to write for me πŸ˜‰
I wanna see R&B really jealous yaar,all he's been jealous about is of APPA and Beckam...
For shree it was mostly a kind hidden kind of jealousy πŸ˜†
I would love to imagine him being jealous while Bhalla's and Batra's poke fun at him πŸ˜†
II being totally unaware of the situation
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks so so much for such kind words, this story wouldnt exist if the 100+ vocal readers didnt respond on a daily, hourly, minute by minute basis. So u can thank them for the pleasureπŸ˜ƒ

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR OPINION. Please post frequently</font>

Well then Thanks to them (the commenters) πŸ˜† IIts YOUR TALENT btw You should know! And yeah I gotto know you update this sstory day n night twice everyday I am more than Glad 😳 Keep doing the Awesome Work! #LoveSOSY
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the moment u wrote Harish Salve I suspected he might be related to NKP
Apple doesnt fall too far from the tree does it

Dad's a crook son cant be a saint thanks for confirming

The interim bail he's got is only till tom when the certified copy of the judgement is out. It's just a technicality. But it's bought Salman some time. Unless they can come up with a miraculous appeal by ton he's going to jail. And the sessions court must've had strong evidence to punish him so since he's already manipulated the system for so long. I hope the HC upholds the judgement. If they do then the last option is the Supreme Court. They won't spare him but I doubt it'll go that far. My only concern is that Salve will keep finding loopholes and give birth to new witnesses, if I may say so, if he gets more time. The judiciary is the only hope in our country n they have stepped up in majority cases; trust me I know. But some unethical lawyers bring shame to the system.

I feel 5 years is too less for a homicide. N the moronic comments of Bollywood gets to me more. It's like they r the only ones with right to life.
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagarwal

Oyeee! U read till the latest thread! Not bad not bad..so we can start one gushing session here as well! U me ashu!

Hahaaha deffo we can start a gushing session here πŸ˜‰ would love to do that πŸ˜† bulaoo Ashu ko yaha barsate hai tareefo k phool πŸ˜›
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Does Salman SERIOUSLY expect to use such legal fire power get acquitted and expect his "Charity" to survive? and reclaim his credibility?
I am baffled...If it happens, I will be more disappointed with India's justice system than his criminal ways. Coz his criminal ways have kept him out of prison for 15 years😑
NO BIG DEAL!!

Hope there is a higher power Asma😭

I wish so too..Nisha!

Well on this note ( not SoSy related) would like to add the following links. The story of Salma... There is so much power in words and words written from your soul reaches and nurtures so many!

This is link for an Indian magazine called the Week. It should be a lot more famous if quality of content is the criteria.

Forgive me if there is trouble with the link! I can only pretend Vikas  is our tech Guru! πŸ˜‰

What touched me about the above story is how the people involved changed for the better and in response to her efforts nothing OTT there just flaws set right by better behaviour. That did remind me of SoSy.

Diclaimer: This is something I read and I share. Not suggesting that I know all there is to know about the lady in question! I know nothing more than you guys would if you look through this 😊 

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

I know you guys are going to beat me but I don't mind Manny's digs at II, perhaps because if she doesn't do so the contrast between the two their thinking etc will never come out evidently. Manny wants to continue to live in her tragic meena Kumari duniya and feels jealous of anyone who wants to come out of it. She wants to live like a dukhiyari and therefore Ii's sweet innocence as compared to her sob story is so endearing. Nisha please make Manya say mean things to II, II royegi to RB se dekha nahi jayega aur Phir wo manny ko dantega...ha ha ha...

Ab isse Pehle ki mujhe maar pare, I am going to put in an appeal for an update and shut up.

Yes yes...Manny should say things R&B should react...II will stop being in so much self doubt and inferior mode...sometimes I feel noaount of actions can impact as much as somebody speaking up for u and telling u how important u are for them
But I don't want Manny and R&B to fight over II yaar...the three siblings are too cute...I don't want them cross with each other
If they want to have sibling drama fights then I'm OK πŸ˜›