Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 25

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Harivansh Rai Bachchan's poem comes to mind.

Yaha sab kuch bikta hai..
Dosto rehna jara sambhal ke..
Bechne vale hawa bhi bech dete hai, gubbaro me bhar ke..
Sach bikta hai, jhut bikta hai, bikti hai har kahani..
Teen lok me faila hai, fir bhi bikta hai botal me pani!!!

Kabhi phoolon ki tarah mat jeena jis din khiloge bikhar jaoge..
Jeena hai to patthar ban ke jeeyo..
kisi din tarashe gaye to khuda ban jaoge!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Sorry to say mera Bhai sucks at poker" "he has the skill, he has the endurance but has zero luck"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U could easily win it all" she said leaving to take a call "if u played against him" she added</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"For an unemotional man, he lets his opponents use emotions against him," "Does not know how to bluff"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Innuendos from Manny to II...seems like a long hard road towards trust from her side and a sense of being secure from II's side...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Till then, the status quo continues !</font>

Sad to hear these words from Manny. She thinks II trapped his innocent brother!Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just because we got an insight into Mannys insecurities, I was not expecting her to change her stance with II. 

But what I liked was II gently subtly making her ground as well; Once at the breakfast table and then again voicing her thoughts re venture capitalists. Well done II!๐Ÿ˜Š

So the dude is persistent about the baby and neither is II   relenting; in spite of knowing what everyone around is waiting for (sam, vandu and not manny๐Ÿ˜†..). 

I like II's stance here,  but i would think even after she achieves all that she wants,  she will  always find some reason or the other to delay  AND our dude gets the drift ...

In real life though it is extremely annoying when the entire khandaan breathes down your neck for a baby

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Sad to hear these words from Manny. She thinks II trapped his innocent brother!

But see the underling emotion yaar...she is just trying to alert II that I'll break your bones if u hurt him
She is a dam food sister that way
If II happens to win her cofidence...it will be a great friendship between them
Even then I'm guessing Sam will always be skeptical about II...makes II
When R&B and II have issues/majour fights everybody will side II...except Manny and Vandu...R&B needs ppl who stand by him too no
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalviswes

I have heard that in India the more expensive the lawyer who is retained  to fight the case the better.  Apparently when such big ticket lawyers show up, the judges themselves feel extremely uncomfortable going against them.  This is the case all over the world though.  As painful as it is to admit, it is more obvious in India but it is not unheard of in other countries...  

I don't know if anyone recalls the case of Michael Douglas' son who had drug charges against him.  From what I understand he had been caught  more than a few times already, only the last time did he actually serve time when the judge threw full punishment at him.  Michael Douglas did his best to get him out without serving time, including having several prominent Hollywood people write letters on his son's behalf for a release.  

Kala
Why Michael Douglas, the shining example of misusing power goes to Bill Clinton. What he did and how he got away with a mere rap on the knuckles is quite staggering. He charges $100k per appearance and his wife is the front runner for the Dems in the 2016 elections. She doesnt seem to care either about the fact her husband flouted a million ethical and presidential codes of conduct.
Monica on the other hand does TED talk and still carries the blue gown as a trophy

Yeah... Salman is just  raping India's justice system... Modi will probably be invited to his acquittal party along with the Chief Justice of India... afterall Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo will eradicate poverty ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jab R&B so ke utha toh kya khaya nisha? He came to kitchen... Could you go ask him what he needed, while we are audience to that interaction? Pretty please??
Upar ki do panktiyon ka matbal je hai ki... Chorrii aaggey kae hua? Kab bataawegi? Aaj bataa!!
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just read you update Nisha.
Dude remembers 2nd month-vessary for the reason he wants to๐Ÿ˜ณ. II appears like she's not ready. Love how she picks Manny's dart of his other women off her heart by remembering he wants his babies with her! She has seen him in tears over his mother.No one else has. She certainly has a hold on his emotions which man and wife have not yet openly admitted to. They still think it's all attraction. II is modern woman. More than having a baby i think making RnB her baby's dad would make him a very integral part of her life. He is already all that and more but she still thinks she's controlling the shots. She's already in love with him before she married - it was him or no one else for her. And for RnB too it appears the same. The man wants to become a dad only with her..

Manny -  a weak girl lashing at everything she sees because it can't be what she wants it to be. Life is dynamic isn't it? Both loss and gain of relationships are time to re grow. Her saw down everything II is hurting her more than II. II hurts but she now has a number of people around her who show her what she means to them. II is not her step mom she's her brothers wife. I wonder why she's angry about II's physical features. Perhaps because RnB sees more nuture in II than he does in his own family? But isn't that a shade of love too. 

Nicely written Nisha.๐Ÿ‘

Nisha as always you have us all waiting to see where this is going!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

Harivansh Rai Bachchan's poem comes to mind.

Yaha sab kuch bikta hai..
Dosto rehna jara sambhal ke..
Bechne vale hawa bhi bech dete hai, gubbaro me bhar ke..
Sach bikta hai, jhut bikta hai, bikti hai har kahani..
Teen lok me faila hai, fir bhi bikta hai botal me pani!!!

Kabhi phoolon ki tarah mat jeena jis din khiloge bikhar jaoge..
Jeena hai to patthar ban ke jeeyo..
kisi din tarashe gaye to khuda ban jaoge!!!

Unbelievably good... oh wow!!
His own son is guilty of breaking many laws in acquiring agricultural land for personal use in UP.
What a shame, they live such public lives yet they are not even 10%  honest as the 90% that goes to watch their crap.

Jhooth mein hi jeekar jhooth mein hi mar jaayenge... which is fine... as long as they dont turn murderers and try to get away with it๐Ÿ˜ก
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Jab R&B so ke utha toh kya khaya nisha? He came to kitchen... Could you go ask him what he needed, while we are audience to that interaction? Pretty please??

Upar ki do panktiyon ka matbal je hai ki... Chorrii aaggey kae hua? Kab bataawegi? Aaj bataa!!

Tanne Haryanvi bolni aave se? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aa jhappi pa jiji! ๐Ÿค—
Pehli baar internet pe hisi boli suni se...dil khush hogyo! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Does Salman SERIOUSLY expect to use such legal fire power get acquitted and expect his "Charity" to survive? and reclaim his credibility?
I am baffled...If it happens, I will be more disappointed with India's justice system than his criminal ways. Coz his criminal ways have kept him out of prison for 15 years๐Ÿ˜ก
NO BIG DEAL!!

Hope there is a higher power Asma๐Ÿ˜ญ

You bet I HOPE so too. 

btw just got to know that the Mr.Salve referred to above is Mr.Harish Salve son of Mr.N.K.P.Salve. Former Union minister and Chairman of Finance Commission. The nexus is ever widening!