Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Aina91

Nisha
Have you ever consider publishing SS,I would love to buy the book one day 😊 I would make everyone i know buy those books 😳
The way you write is like an addiction,if i dont read any updates in the morning,my day goes bad...
you brighten my days with R&b AND II's story
I've read thousands of books but nothing compared to your writing of Software Symphonies ❀️
You have thousands of fans and surely am one of them
If ever happens (though i dont want to) that SS has to end, i would love you to write another love story πŸ˜‰ I want you to write for us fans everyday of your life if posible.. sorry for being selfish but i (love,adore,like,addicted)to your writing

the best part is that you have the best sense of humour I've known
Sometimes I would be literally rolling on the floor reading some parts

I have a question...
If II had been MSing at the start of may,
how come the dude need to wear condom at the 8th of may?

Seriously??😳 THANKS VERY VERY MUCH😳
I read it so many times... I was gushing... and giggling... thanks for making a grown woman and mother of two become so happyπŸ‘

About the PMS thing, PMS starting May 2nd? ish... MSing now... so who ever thought II was voluntarily stopping him from reaching for a condom, FYI she was refusing intimacy, not hoping to try for a baby
. Its fun actually... not only ourselves but also remember the "dates" for the lead
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munira053

Hello Nisha 😊 just now I completed reading the Complete index .. I have been reading SoSY for around 2weeks I guess .. WITHIN 2 WEEKS I READ 414 chapters!! πŸ˜‰ So I guess I Don't have to tell you HOW CRAZY I AM FOR SOSY πŸ˜† I just don't have words to praise your writing Mam ! I will call u mam coz I know u r elder than me & with respect I want to call u that 😊 PLEASE JUST KEEP UPDATING SOSY FOR "EVER" ❀️ I Never want this beautifully Amazing Story to End πŸ˜” waiting for your next update 😳 I have no idea if u update everyday or every other day, I just hope u do everyday YOU ARE JUST AMAZINGLY TALENTED ! πŸ‘ All I can say, Im really short of words ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE SOSY LIKE ANYTHING !! Among the hundreds or thousands of Fans πŸ˜ƒ LoveYou.

Thanks so so much for such kind words, this story wouldnt exist if the 100+ vocal readers didnt respond on a daily, hourly, minute by minute basis. So u can thank them for the pleasureπŸ˜ƒ

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR OPINION. Please post frequently

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Swa,

Hung up on Beckham?🀣

Here's why?

1. Oozes sex appeal

2. Not IN MY FACE, day and night morning noon and night like beefy dudes

3. He is everything sexual (Sorry Mrs I and Sorry 12-18 year olds, please ignore) I mean 100% turn on.

4. We all have... ummm... secret fetishes (umm... well some do... (clears throat)😳) so why not our leading lady?

5 PLAIN FUN... NO OTHER REASON. Its so much better than having a "proper susheel well behaved female lead"πŸ˜›

Nisha0604 thumbnail
We have the 21st century reincarnation of the French Queen Marie Antoinette "If they cant have bread let them have cake"

After the Salman Khan verdict... Suzanne Roshan's genius sister Farah Khan Ali, Tweeted "If people sleep on the side walk Salman will mow them down" "The courts are crazy in convicting him"

I propose/ vote for laying the bed of her loved ones on the sidewalk tonight and have Salman or Arbaaz or the many guys Salim Khan brought into the world, mowing them down..
yeah!!!
Lets show those homeless people I tell yaπŸ‘  πŸ‘

Atleast the Mumbai judicial system seems to have founds its b---s after 13 years
πŸ˜ƒ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swa,

Hung up on Beckham?🀣

Here's why?

1. Oozes sex appeal

2. Not IN MY FACE, day and night morning noon and night like beefy dudes

3. He is everything sexual (Sorry Mrs I and Sorry 12-18 year olds, please ignore) I mean 100% turn on.

4. We all have... ummm... secret fetishes (umm... well some do... (clears throat)😳) so why not our leading lady?

5 PLAIN FUN... NO OTHER REASON. Its so much better than having a "proper susheel well behaved female lead"πŸ˜›

Nah... there is no question about the fetish...everyone has...the one who says abacharam only more fetish like this...

I am just asking specifically whether beckam is urs πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ and whether ur hubby knows it ??? 

BTW do u have posters like this...

Besharam me, I immediately went online to find that pic...can post it if it is not against any regulations of IF
swathi1990 thumbnail

We have the 21st century reincarnation of the French Queen Marie Antoinette "If they cant have bread let them have cake"

After the Salman Khan verdict... Suzanne Roshan's genius sister Farah Khan Ali, Tweeted "If people sleep on the side walk Salman will mow them down" "The courts are crazy in convicting him"

I propose/ vote for laying the bed of her loved ones on the sidewalk tonight and have Salman or Arbaaz or the many guys Salim Khan brought into the world, mowing them down..
yeah!!!

Atleast the Mumbai judicial system seems to have founds its b---s after 13 years
πŸ˜ƒ

What is even the point of sending these guys to Jail...They will get bail every month and spend happily at their homes 
swathi1990 thumbnail
5 years is nothing for wat he did...this is atrocious...
Ithuve if it was someone else he would be punished severly...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah!!!

πŸ˜ƒ

Abhijeet the singer also tweeted that road kutton ke sone ke liye hoti hai not for human, if they sleep on the road they will be mowed down. CAN you imagine, do they actually feel this way or they needed to suck up to salman..."being Human or being a Kutta" ...sorry, but I just get so mad. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nisha but my only thing is how are the rapist getting away di as juvinile .. here the driver said he drove the car.. as much as i am for the verdict i do feel he is getting the raw deal because of his star status..

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shru and Swa

Indian justice system is so goddamn pathetic, he got what he got after 13 frickin years. Since he is Bollywood he got away easy. The guy tried to "play the game well" Started a charity called "Being Human" IMMEDIATELY after he mowed those people down, and basked in its glory hoping some idiot judge woul let him walk

Sometimes, somethings work in India and it did... there is a proverb in Tamil that means "attahasam romba adiham aachu na, (if atrocities increase exponentially) rebellion will happen"

The treatment Farah Khan Ali and Abhijeet are getting in the media and the way Salman's verdict is being torn to shreds by the people goes to prove nobody is dumb. Bollywood WANTS us to be

If he had gotten away then there would have been riots for sure. Its like the 26/11 verdict

If it was a Middle Eastern, European country or the West Salman would have been behind bars for the last 15 years

Indian justice system is a joke.

Signed

Delighted in NorthWestπŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S. Alia Bhatt must be waking up to a new morning... Farah Khan Ali is the new moron in town🀣 Media ne 2 saal Alia ki band bajayi for saying Mahatma Gandhi is the Prime Minister.