Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Binge read

Caught up on all the updates
Manny's return was a twist.
RB II's visit to Savita's friend was heart warming. The convo between the couple and the lullaby is really enticing.πŸ€—
Appa seems to be impressed again.πŸ˜ƒ
Manny-jealousy-insecurity-taunts-fright-sadness...Complicated, yet so real!!
Sam is one sane person... Loved her. She is such a brave woman with an anchor for a husband.πŸ‘
Her in laws are twisted too!!
My BUTTER!!!!❀️

Ashuuu...Welcome back πŸ˜ƒ
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Binge read

Caught up on all the updates
Manny's return was a twist. 
RB II's visit to Savita's friend was heart warming. The convo between the couple and the lullaby is really enticing. πŸ€—
Appa seems to be impressed again. πŸ˜ƒ
Manny-jealousy-insecurity-taunts-fright-sadness...Complicated, yet so real!! 
Sam is one sane person... Loved her. She is such a brave woman with an anchor for a husband. πŸ‘
Her in laws are twisted too!! 
My BUTTER!!!! β€οΈ

How was your trip? And welcome back πŸ€—
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And yes, congratulations Nisha on opening a new thread!! 
Yet another feather added! 

Keep going... Would want to read each passing day !
Thanks for a wonderful journey. Will be cherished all life! 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Namrata, Shev di... 
Thak you :))
Trip abhi khatam nahi hua. I am still here. I decided to use up my data anyhow πŸ˜†

Hope you all are doing good :))
Ashu25 thumbnail
The like button isnt working much. Am on phone and ya'll know how it is on phone. 
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
II come on girl ...stop trying too hard to impress Manny 
She doesn't deserve itπŸ‘πŸΌ...itna kya attitude woh bachi thodi hai jo usko manaane ke liye itna effort dalna hai..😑

RB was right manny has bcum like chachi🀣

II dear manny ko maro goliπŸ˜‰concentrate on many of the other better things in MM
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its the "or so she thought"  which is making me hyperventilate. II's innocence and the intense need to make right is so endearing. loved the way she talked to RB about Mihir. Self doubt - is she taking RB away from family and friends? awww that's so sweet and so natural and Manny, she really is a lomdi... devising clever ways to guilt her. 
loved the sophisticated Bit...ness of Tan's mom as well. taking digs at the poor girl who really cant say much in her defence although while reading I had a clever reply to to her her. 

And Thanks Nisha I have been wanting to see a jealous RB for such a long time. Meri wish poori hui.. 

bahut bahut dhanyawaad. please achche se describe kar, II needs to milk the opportunity fully. 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Namrata, Shev di... 

Thak you :))
Trip abhi khatam nahi hua. I am still here. I decided to use up my data anyhow πŸ˜†

Hope you all are doing good :))

Ashu!! Welcome back. M missing u on the Lasya gushing spree. That adorable thing has been there for a few consecutive updates now
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha
Have you ever consider publishing SS,I would love to buy the book one day 😊 I would make everyone i know buy those books 😳
The way you write is like an addiction,if i dont read any updates in the morning,my day goes bad...
you brighten my days with R&b AND II's story
I've read thousands of books but nothing compared to your writing of Software Symphonies ❀️
You have thousands of fans and surely am one of them
If ever happens (though i dont want to) that SS has to end, i would love you to write another love story πŸ˜‰ I want you to write for us fans everyday of your life if posible.. sorry for being selfish but i (love,adore,like,addicted)to your writing
the best part is that you have the best sense of humour I've known
Sometimes I would be literally rolling on the floor reading some parts

I have a question...
If II had been MSing at the start of may,
how come the dude need to wear condom at the 8th of may?

munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Nisha 😊 just now I completed reading the Complete index .. I have been reading SoSY for around 2weeks I guess .. WITHIN 2 WEEKS I READ 414 chapters!! πŸ˜‰ So I guess I Don't have to tell you HOW CRAZY I AM FOR SOSY πŸ˜† I just don't have words to praise your writing Mam ! I will call u mam coz I know u r elder than me & with respect I want to call u that 😊 PLEASE JUST KEEP UPDATING SOSY FOR "EVER" ❀️ I Never want this beautifully Amazing Story to End πŸ˜” waiting for your next update 😳 I have no idea if u update everyday or every other day, I just hope u do everyday YOU ARE JUST AMAZINGLY TALENTED ! πŸ‘ All I can say, Im really short of words ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE SOSY LIKE ANYTHING !! Among the hundreds or thousands of Fans πŸ˜ƒ LoveYou.