Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That last line!!! Or so she thought.. Sounds like koi aane ko hai!!hehe!!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

That last line!!! Or so she thought.. Sounds like koi aane ko hai!!hehe!!

M from Paris?
Oh big nooo
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Swathi given you have a background i have 0 business knowledge or how companies are run
so if a company has one active member is the only solution for the company to run later  is to give it to the most incapable relative and the own children will just sell it and walk away..

My family has lands that my grandfather had ,my father and his brothers take care they are looking for someone to buy who will do the same but still want to make sure its in good hands.

Why is Chachu & clan  the only solution..may be Nandu n a few years.. Ranjan can handle it for another 15 years easy then why not Nandu, all I want is to make sure Ranjans sweat doesnt go to the dogs is that too much ..

He can sell it to sam/manny if they wanted ...or he can sell it to a third party...I am ok with both anu
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Swati...it was great discussing things out with u...ur bring up great points to light

My posts per day are running out so this will be the last one

Aapne mujhe food for thought Diya tho thankyou

Second its not only about shares being kept from chachu...
Banda smart hair matured hai aur professional hai..hr shouldn't run away from the situation...he needs to help ppl out... Manny aur Sam..they don't have careers of their own or experience with business in detail...they are putting up a brave face and trying to hold the tent together with ranajan...forget ranjan as dad...look at him as a part of a team...what is R&B credibility if he just walks put on their faces...family dard hatred San ek taraf...a company one made with so much effort ek taraf...if he wants to give the shares to Sam or Manny only..why not keep it with him and support them both in what they plan to do... He has such awards in business school..just give them a piece of his knowledge and help them figure out if not anything

Alright goodnight to you all

He doesn't want anything to do with the company...neither before the scandal nor after that...so y r we even troubling him with this...just becos u r smart doesn't mean u have to sit and do something  dont like...
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

U are right its not easy to let a CEO do his thing
But its not like R&B will be the only one who will have to face everything alone
Tan Sam Manny ranjan and I even count II (she is a smart woman even professionally ) they re there to help him through its not a one man show
Having a capable guy as CEO helps a lot
And then things can be worked out... It will not be a piece of cake but its not totally painful

All this needs time...and giving away shares to chachu is giving up even without trying

He should buy ranjan some time by keeping the shares...the man will work it out
Sam is a very well educated woman too..she can help R&B through too..right now everybody is insisting on her taking up a job...it could be a big step but she could work it out along with R&B the CEO dad and tan

all ur posts is keeping R&B in the center and others helping him...R&B doesn't want to be in the center...if the other people wants, let them help Ranjan and take over...If later one of them comes for some advice to R&B, he is not going to refuse...so wat is the problem here ??
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

M from Paris?
Oh big nooo

Hehe!! Nahi yaar.. More like a few mini versions of rakshasans!! :)
swathi1990 thumbnail
Overall my argument is only this...
R&b is not interested in excelsior...so it is not fair to expect him to do anything serious for excelsior...and if not today, he is going to sell the shares to someone at some point in time...it could be sam/tan/manny or any other 3 rd party and that is inevitable...
putti77 thumbnail
Manny is attacking II from everyside. Rejecting the Ikats. Telling her indirectly because of you R&B has no time for his friends.
Ayyo😔😔
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Hehe!! Nahi yaar.. More like a few mini versions of rakshasans!! :)

😊 I am one daddi
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Binge read
Caught up on all the updates
Manny's return was a twist. 
RB II's visit to Savita's friend was heart warming. The convo between the couple and the lullaby is really enticing. 🤗
Appa seems to be impressed again. 😃
Manny-jealousy-insecurity-taunts-fright-sadness...Complicated, yet so real!! 
Sam is one sane person... Loved her. She is such a brave woman with an anchor for a husband. 👏
Her in laws are twisted too!! 
My BUTTER!!!! ❤️