Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlie1950 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bhalla kids lost their mother
Nobody could ever take her place
Sam couldn't run away from the situation as she was married other two were not so they kep running till the tall lanky one found an anchor in ll and now manny is left, hope fully she will find respite too in this story
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sins of father visited upon son/children... Sooo true...Ranjan's weak moment landed the lives of these 3 in constant cycle of dispair n aimlessness... The more I hear about the hurt n emotinal scars that these 3 are still suffering with, the more I feel that Savvy was too weak n selfish in her decisions, if she actually killed herself...she only thought of her hurt, her pain, her embarrassment...never thought how her own children will face double shame - dad's scandal n mom's suicide. N to suicide at your youngest's apartment?!? I feel R&B dated M FOR her age n not inspite of her age... He was looking to replace that elderly woman he lost in his life... N Manny... The fact that she appears soo strong n doesnt want others to know how terribly hurt she is, makes it feel soo real... I feel am like Manny... I steel myself from hurt by completely channeling my energy into something else... In the heart of hearts I think n hurt about it possibly.. But on the surface, I laugh n live like the episode was of little to no significance...thankfully I have had no such irreplacable losses as these 3... About Manny n her strategy to tackle hurt - Possibly her hurt came out as her rudeness and hence her ex-hubby divorced her... Each of these 3 kids are battling a different ghost... R&B might often wonder that if he had been home that hour when his mom became so weak to take her life, possibly he could have pursuaded her to take such extreme step... Maybe manny started painting her ex in the same color as she saw her dad... Visiually Ranjan appeared the guilty one.. Maynpbe manny too doubted her ex a bit too much... N not all arranged marriages survive such difficult emotional baggages... Sam possibly suffered too.. But Tan was her anchor...one which manny was unlucky to not find in her ex or for that matter even R&B did until he met II... Ranjan lives each day to see R&B punish him for sin he may or may not have committed.
The two sisters bond, Manny knows sam is right when she wants to protect II from Manny , but since the only way for manny to function until now has been by running away or accusing... She is trying her best to hold onto everything familiar to her but dynamics at MM are changing n so is the mood! Its marching towards better times! :)
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Sins of father visited upon son/children... Sooo true...Ranjan's weak moment landed the lives of these 3 in constant cycle of dispair n aimlessness... The more I hear about the hurt n emotinal scars that these 3 are still suffering with, the more I feel that Savvy was too weak n selfish in her decisions, if she actually killed herself...she only thought of her hurt, her pain, her embarrassment...never thought how her own children will face double shame - dad's scandal n mom's suicide. N to suicide at your youngest's apartment?!? I feel R&B dated M FOR her age n not inspite of her age... He was looking to replace that elderly woman he lost in his life... N Manny... The fact that she appears soo strong n doesnt want others to know how terribly hurt she is, makes it feel soo real... I feel am like Manny... I steel myself from hurt by completely channeling my energy into something else... In the heart of hearts I think n hurt about it possibly.. But on the surface, I laugh n live like the episode was of little to no significance...thankfully I have had no such irreplacable losses as these 3... About Manny n her strategy to tackle hurt - Possibly her hurt came out as her rudeness and hence her ex-hubby divorced her... Each of these 3 kids are battling a different ghost... R&B might often wonder that if he had been home that hour when his mom became so weak to take her life, possibly he could have pursuaded her to take such extreme step... Maybe manny started painting her ex in the same color as she saw her dad... Visiually Ranjan appeared the guilty one.. Maynpbe manny too doubted her ex a bit too much... N not all arranged marriages survive such difficult emotional baggages... Sam possibly suffered too.. But Tan was her anchor...one which manny was unlucky to not find in her ex or for that matter even R&B did until he met II... Ranjan lives each day to see R&B punish him for sin he may or may not have committed.

The two sisters bond, Manny knows sam is right when she wants to protect II from Manny , but since the only way for manny to function until now has been by running away or accusing... She is trying her best to hold onto everything familiar to her but dynamics at MM are changing n so is the mood! Its marching towards better times! :)

A really well done analysis 👏 👏
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Harshita

I agree with most of the points...But I donno why u leave Ranjan out of this blame and put everything only on savvy's head
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hope savitha's death was an accident...how much these 3 kids are suffering by that scandal!!!ranjan too!!!really want to know beenukumar version.tan's mother!!!!aargh...i am not saying something mean about her only bcoz she is tans mother...and now david bekham v/s SRK!!

I would not blame Tan's mother at all...She is real...anyone would be irritated...Think from her position...she is from a respected family...how will she feel when her friends/relatives question about ranjan to her ?? This is an unnecessary black mark brought to her family just because of their connection...this might probably affect her grand children as sam says...so it is normal that she behaves that way...
swathi1990 thumbnail
and now we need a vote between
Beckham and SRK

Whom do u guys prefer ??
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sBeckham990

Beckham and SRK

Whom do u guys prefer ??

no doubt Beckham with all the tattoos 😉

If I use stay here for even a minute more...I'll be kicked out of my office.!! I better go
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I would not blame Tan's mother at all...She is real...anyone would be irritated...Think from her position...she is from a respected family...how will she feel when her friends/relatives question about ranjan to her ?? This is an unnecessary black mark brought to her family just because of their connection...this might probably affect her grand children as sam says...so it is normal that she behaves that way...

Yeah she is behaving normally.but even if she feels pissed off,there is nothing wrong in being a lil considerate to your DIL who lost her whole family then.but no one will do that right?backbiting hurts more than rubbing it off your face!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Beckham and SRK

Whom do u guys prefer ??

for II its beckham as i dont want two of my favs(rnb n SRK) fight for one girl...i love kal ho na ho time ki SRK...But now
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So II KA KING KHAN R&B;-).she want to work with srk.II will get special treatment from R&B after this.how she mention other male name ha ha ha ha:-).i dont want to express my views about manny ,im not at all intrested on her.sam is so sweet.sam telling the truth how they faced accusing from the soceity,friends and relatives:-;-(. ranjan ko clean chit kab milege?offcourse ishita is a celebrity to bhallas and sam,tan.Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago