Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: modernfamily

I've liked Manny from day 1. I remember asking Nisha a lot of times to bring Manny back. She brings the much needed tension family tension in their lives. We have such people in our lives who's judgement we fear. Manny walking in on them is embarrassing for II. But she will soon start getting irritated. Since none of them is a bad person or miss goody two shoes there will be times when we will side with II feeling sorry for her but there will also be instances and I think it's not too far where even II may hurt Manny making us feel bad for her. Maybe then we'll find out what savvy was to her. We know what she meant for r&b and Sam. Now it's her turn.

U are right...everything being perfectly and everybody being as loving as Sam is not practical... Real life situations don't always end up in warm hugs and sweet things one says
Awkward jugs...tatrums...irritated about privacy loss...Sab hota hai and ppl live through it...remain cordial families... Movie thodina hair Jo happy ending hogi

Like u said II will get irritated with Manny walking up when she wishes to...we saw the glimpse when II said - Only after she returns to Sidney
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

she gifted him a reading light/book light na?

Ooo right...!!Edited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Ooo right...!!

NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

need one more πŸ˜’

It totally skipped my mind that she gives him the light and mentioned about reading in bed...thanks for reminding me...I was trying yo type this out from a while and the post was acting weird

She wants him to spend as much time as possible beside her...let it be reading or lost in work...so cute

and yes plz one more update 😳
kunnu1 thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha for SOSY 20.πŸ‘
The way in which you are describing each and every characters emotions is so realistic. Loved it.😊

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The comments have been too prolific for me too read..still catching up after my travel last fortnight!
Is romcomfan missing or have I missed her edits?
noname10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks very much. I realized I didnt acknowledge you... I am terrible at that I have upset many over the months😭 Oh really? II actually exists then? Niiice... is she married to a Punjabi too?πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the cute song pickπŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for reading, please post comments and chat with the funnest group on IF...

You are very welcome! No worries about responding...I don't post much but thought I'd make an expect ion for your awesome story. My cousin is very much single but just as loving/affectionate with a mean strike of recklessness πŸ˜†  
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

It totally skipped my mind that she gives him the light and mentioned about reading in bed...thanks for reminding me...I was trying yo type this out from a while and the post was acting weird

She wants him to spend as much time as possible beside her...let it be reading or lost in work...so cute

and yes plz one more update 😳

Usually Nisha will give one more. Let us wait😊
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanmay!!!! Few liines BUT sooo wisely spoken!!!! I think he is the most underutilized character of your story... Somehow I could only picture Apoorva Agnihotri or viraf patel  as Tan mouthing that advice n those questions to Manny n Tan...
Loved II's bookreading light as 2nd monthiversary gift... Booklover got books first n then a reading light..maybe bookmarks would be for the 3rd month!!πŸ˜†

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

The comments have been too prolific for me too read..still catching up after my travel last fortnight!

Is romcomfan missing or have I missed her edits?

RCF is missing.i think in the previous thread too she came twice only.may b busy with academics or something.