Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 9

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

oh so u r also in Anu's side ??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† En support enna pa achu ??? πŸ˜²

Seems like the winds will keep changing but the one comment by R&B to Manny asking if she wanted his shares, put the fright into me...He could ask others the same question ...Had to reinforce support pronto !!

Onnodu support signature permanent request box la irukku πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

In a way I feel for manny

she is the only one who is nt 'settled yet'...she doesnt have anyone to turn to, to actually escape from her family problems...that is making her more frustrated...and with II in the picture who is now in her own house, and in a sense exercising power is something manny can't stand...

When Ma passed away suddenly her marriage broke apart... and R&B started dating "someone inappropriate"
it seemed like they both were "equal" in a certain sense. πŸ‘Both were resorting to "healing" in their own way.

Ma is STILL GONE,😭 but R&B's playing piece has shifted up considerably, moving away from her. When he announced marriage, and she attended it... it seemed like it wasnt even real... she feared for his heart break... but now seeing II entrenched in that house it seems to Manya like "this is it" II is going nowhere

Ab MAIN kya karoon?

They never shook hands took a vow of being wanderers... they lived like that with no promise
But he has broken off and drifted away

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

When Ma passed away suddenly her marriage broke apart... and R&B started dating "someone inappropriate"
it seemed like they both were "equal" in a certain sense. πŸ‘Both were resorting to "healing" in their own way.

Ma is STILL GONE,😭 but R&B's playing piece has shifted up considerably, moving away from her. When he announced marriage, and she attended it... it seemed like it wasnt even real... she feared for his heart break... but now seeing II entrenched in that house it seems to Manya like "this is it" II is going nowhere

Ab MAIN kya karoon?

They never shook hands took a vow of being wanderers... they lived like that with no promise
But he has broken off and drifted away

True...Sam always had Tan...Now R&B seems to have II...and she is left alone...She never expected R&B to settle down...Even during sam's baby shower she was the one who said that R&B will not come back to India or marry someone...So this is like a shock to her...Added to that both Sam and Ranjan are  cooing for II which hits hers hard...But I dont think she wants R&B to be sad...She is not that serial vamp sister who is jealous or something...I guess that she just doesn't want to be left alone...but she is also cynical over relationships after this scandal...and I feel that is why she is not able to proceed with vikram as well...I would actually like Sam to guide manny in her life...Sam is sooo matured...she wanted R&B to get married and she still now helps R&B and II in someway to hold the ship...I would now like to see her do the same to manny...

Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well ceblratrd bimonthly... πŸ˜‰

what did II gift R&B in that box???????????? waiting to know...I'm guessing something meaningful II style

Manny saw the material spread on the bed did not place it in her mind...or did she??
R&B half smiled for it...he knows II well πŸ˜ƒ

Tan and Sam chill karo yaar...plz don't pounce on Manny...hive her the time she needs...trust II to win hearts.. She is good at it WO karlegi kutch jugaad

Tan is an awesome man yaar...mujhe usse pyaar hogaya...banda samajhdaar sensitive and always speaks to make situations light hearted
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

Seems like the winds will keep changing but the one comment by R&B to Manny asking if she wanted his shares, put the fright into me...He could ask others the same question ...Had to reinforce support pronto !!

Onnodu support signature permanent request box la irukku πŸ˜ƒ

Thats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is jealous that they have everything...that according to me is childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come and help dad if she wanted...

Frankly what is the point in keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior ??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is in the family...

Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I've liked Manny from day 1. I remember asking Nisha a lot of times to bring Manny back. She brings the much needed tension family tension in their lives. We have such people  in our lives who's judgement we fear. Manny walking in on them is embarrassing for II. But she will soon start getting irritated. Since none of them is a bad person or miss goody two shoes there will be times when we will side with II feeling sorry for her but there will also be instances and I think it's not too far where even II may hurt Manny making us feel bad for her. Maybe then we'll find out what savvy was to her. We know what she meant for r&b and Sam. Now it's her turn. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

Onnodu support signature permanent request box la irukkuπŸ˜ƒ

I don't want R&B to sell his shares instead he should buy Savvy's shares also to give everyone shock.
Want to see Chachu and his patalam reaction πŸ˜‰
Don't know how Nisha surprises us!
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was really an amazing update...  It is so well written Nisha--it is such a interesting situation to be able to sympathize with so many characters.  We are all not good or bad and so are the characters!!!  πŸ‘  Kudos to you and your really skilled hand in writing this story.  
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Longgg and lovely update.. Finally Manny is expressing her real insecurities. It's always what's inside us that make us behave a certain way, and rarely does it coincide with what another says or does. Next one Nisha???πŸ˜ƒ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namratha.shree

Well ceblratrd bimonthly... πŸ˜‰

what did II gift R&B in that box???????????? waiting to know...I'm guessing something meaningful II style

Manny saw the material spread on the bed did not place it in her mind...or did she??
R&B half smiled for it...he knows II well πŸ˜ƒ

Tan and Sam chill karo yaar...plz don't pounce on Manny...hive her the time she needs...trust II to win hearts.. She is good at it WO karlegi kutch jugaad

Tan is an awesome man yaar...mujhe usse pyaar hogaya...banda samajhdaar sensitive and always speaks to make situations light hearted

she gifted him a reading light/book light na?