Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 7

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
manya!!!!she is desperately wants a normal life and really sounds hoeless about future??what about Vik's future???will he turn to be a marliese or an II??not that i want any answers now.and i know you will have the most realistic thing to happen in manny's life too!!now afraid about how she will react to those ikkats??with a mere thanks??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Lovely start to the 20th ...why is R&B not buying her anything πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ she gave him a bookquet and then book light which allows wives to sleep best.. yen di pavam II ek jasmin flower toh bantha hai and to top it they have to have dinner at Sams with her Meany MIL :-(
Poor II 😭

Next Sam/Mannny/TAn convo loooved Tan
seriously such a mature guy I totally totally loved this dialog
"If u dont want him to sell TELL HIM THAT. If u hate Chachu's criminal antics do something about it... us ladki ne tera kya bigaada?" Tan asked baffled
exactly what i commented this morning .. Manny is taking out her anger in the wrong direction I just hope II doesnt listen poor II ..
I am all ❀️ for II
Read your and Nivi convo I am also trying to make my comments shorter hota hi nahi hai πŸ˜†

Will we get another update tonite?

Nisha see my signature πŸ˜†

Anu please let the reviews be looong and wordy I am not your boss u are not bound by any professional or ethical restrictions to keep it short and simpleπŸ˜†

IKR Paavam II she kept asking him, can u say something nice about me?😳 Hes a brat... truly
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nee engeyanum tolanju po onakosram APB release pannanumo nu kavalela rendu naala saapadle

I thought we have to issue an APB for u... I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE U BACKπŸ€—

HeHe...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tooo much work...Qualifying examinations, conference talk, course, exam...SIGH...torture...

Now I am going to take it on all you ppl by writing comments...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
swathi1990 thumbnail

Anu please let the reviews be looong and wordy I am not your boss u are not bound by any professional or ethical restrictions to keep it short and simpleπŸ˜†

IKR Paavam II she kept asking him, can u say something nice about me?😳 Hes a brat... truly

Hey dont tell anything about my darling...even she wont say if he asked...aparam enna...

Na illatha time'la en darling ah ennala paneengalo theriyala...I have to go back and see the comments...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

IKR Paavam II she kept asking him,
can u say something nice about me?😳 Hes a brat... truly

we crossed comments yes will do :-) he is a braaat total brat.. pavam i am so nervous what will happen in shantiniketan ..
@swati glad to see you back i thought u were in Europe now..

swathi1990 thumbnail

we crossed comments yes will do :-) he is a braaat total brat.. pavam i am so nervous what will happen in shantiniketan ..
@swati glad to see you back i thought u were in Europe now..

going to europe in mid may...ippo finishing up all the works before that
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Hey dont tell anything about my darling...even she wont say if he asked...aparam enna...

Na illatha time'la en darling ah ennala paneengalo theriyala...I have to go back and see the comments...

Actually I have been team #RAIIRA all along .. monthanniversary kodukkalam di pavam II something oru moyam malligai poo should be enough ( 12 inches of flowers)
brat brat brat.. did u see my signature πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

going to europe in mid may...ippo finishing up all the works before that

i thought the same infact in one of the comments i mentioned that is probably the case..
i am so excited for you..
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manny's insecurities and Tan consoling her! I really feel bad for her. Tan is really a great guy. He always there for troubled Bhallas. My only worry is R&B will give back if Manny misbehaves with II. Which will worsen the things for II.
Great going Nisha.
swathi1990 thumbnail

Actually I have been team #RAIIRA all along .. monthanniversary kodukkalam di pavam II something oru moyam malligai poo should be enough ( 12 inches of flowers)
brat brat brat.. did u see my signature πŸ˜†

Ya ...lovely signature...I am thinking we should have a SOSY signature competition πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I will think and write something for R&B πŸ˜† πŸ˜†