India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Spoiler (Page 2)

Sd1978 Senior Member
Sd1978
Sd1978

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
International fan here too! And yes i want gohem for the simple reason that thats how its supposed to be..if he got with someone else..wats the point of the title? But i do want this track to end..and the tables turned on great Ahem Modi...instead of gopi sticking to him and throwing herself at him Dead ...really really annoying!! Aaargh!! I wanna see Ahem grovel! And also have loads and loads
Of flashbacks abt his horrible treatment of her..CVS! Listen! For once just listen!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivestar2

Originally posted by sharoon3210

Originally posted by -ambrosia-

Ek baat samajh nahi aati kyun aham ke liye ye dono itna lad rahey hain..jaise ahem na ho gaya koi world cup ho gaya...
Arey bhaad mein jaane do isko...ye aadmi kisi ka nahi ho sakta...lekin ye show waaley bhi end tak dusri shadi ka drama dikhayengey lekin end mein gopi ke sath hi chipkayengey isko...pata nahi kyun...dekhna phir dusre mahine mein koi or ladki le aayega...jahan isko apni betiyon ki shaadi ki sochni chahiye iski khud ki raas leelaye khatam nahi hoti

Can't say now because many people in Rajkot requested for Gopi-Ahem divorce.
what about international fans like me? I want Gohem

Greg is in Canada. I don't think he favors GoHem anymore. Even if they reunite, they will be fine for 2 or 3 years. When there is a storm, they will separate again.

Actually, the CV's are doing injustice to the couple. They hardly got to spend time with each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagiani_gr

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snsaddict

International fan here too! And yes i want gohem for the simple reason that thats how its supposed to be..if he got with someone else..wats the point of the title? But i do want this track to end..and the tables turned on great Ahem Modi...instead of gopi sticking to him and throwing herself at him Dead ...really really annoying!! Aaargh!! I wanna see Ahem grovel! And also have loads and loads
Of flashbacks abt his horrible treatment of her..CVS! Listen! For once just listen!! Angry

Gopi is throwing herself on Ahem as she is still his wife. Ahem has not legally divorced her. But what Mansi is doing. She is throwing herself at him even though is is no one to him. Moreover, Ahem does not love her. She is literally begging to Ahem to marry her.

She gave her 10 years only on her will. Nobody forced her to do that. It is her fault that she involved herself with a married man. Why didn't she convince Ahem to legally divorce Gopi?Angry

I hate Mansi as much as I hate Ahem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagiani_gr

librapiscesarie Goldie

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top