Posted: 8 years ago
Mansi compels Ahem to come close to her by fasting. Ahem brings her to Urmi's house in the chawl where he is staying. He tries to bring smile on her face by making her eat food with his hands to break the fast. Gopi gets heartbroken to see Ahem showering care to Mansi and cries. Gopi had earlier challenge Mansi on taking back Ahem from her. At that time, Gopi reminded Mansi that she couldn't take Ahem for the last 10 years. Kokila is also upset with Mansi's presence around and she knows Mansi thinks with mind instead of heart.
Thanks for sharing. It is necessary to think with mind but when it comes to these matters, one should listen to their heart.😃
Agree Kavitha... I am hating Ahem soo much now..
Ek baat samajh nahi aati kyun aham ke liye ye dono itna lad rahey hain..jaise ahem na ho gaya koi world cup ho gaya...
Arey bhaad mein jaane do isko...ye aadmi kisi ka nahi ho sakta...lekin ye show waaley bhi end tak dusri shadi ka drama dikhayengey lekin end mein gopi ke sath hi chipkayengey isko...pata nahi kyun...dekhna phir dusre mahine mein koi or ladki le aayega...jahan isko apni betiyon ki shaadi ki sochni chahiye iski khud ki raas leelaye khatam nahi hoti
Totally... yeh kiska bhi nahi ho sakta... he deserves to live alone...
Originally posted by -ambrosia-

Ek baat samajh nahi aati kyun aham ke liye ye dono itna lad rahey hain..jaise ahem na ho gaya koi world cup ho gaya...
Arey bhaad mein jaane do isko...ye aadmi kisi ka nahi ho sakta...lekin ye show waaley bhi end tak dusri shadi ka drama dikhayengey lekin end mein gopi ke sath hi chipkayengey isko...pata nahi kyun...dekhna phir dusre mahine mein koi or ladki le aayega...jahan isko apni betiyon ki shaadi ki sochni chahiye iski khud ki raas leelaye khatam nahi hoti

Can't say now because many people in Rajkot requested for Gopi-Ahem divorce.
Originally posted by fivestar2

Mansi compels Ahem to come close to her by fasting. Ahem brings her to Urmi's house in the chawl where he is staying. He tries to bring smile on her face by making her eat food with his hands to break the fast. Gopi gets heartbroken to see Ahem showering care to Mansi and cries. Gopi had earlier challenge Mansi on taking back Ahem from her. At that time, Gopi reminded Mansi that she couldn't take Ahem for the last 10 years. Kokila is also upset with Mansi's presence around and she knows Mansi thinks with mind instead of heart.
Maybe Gopi is remembering how Ahem refused to come home for her first kaurva chaut and now the clod is feeding Mansi?  Insult to injury or what?
Originally posted by sharoon3210

Can't say now because many people in Rajkot requested for Gopi-Ahem divorce.
what about international fans like me? I want Gohem
International fan here too! And yes i want gohem for the simple reason that thats how its supposed to be..if he got with someone else..wats the point of the title? But i do want this track to end..and the tables turned on great Ahem Modi...instead of gopi sticking to him and throwing herself at him 🤢 ...really really annoying!! Aaargh!! I wanna see Ahem grovel! And also have loads and loads
Of flashbacks abt his horrible treatment of her..CVS! Listen! For once just listen!! 😡
Originally posted by fivestar2

what about international fans like me? I want Gohem

Greg is in Canada. I don't think he favors GoHem anymore. Even if they reunite, they will be fine for 2 or 3 years. When there is a storm, they will separate again.

Actually, the CV's are doing injustice to the couple. They hardly got to spend time with each other.