Jamai Raja

5th May-Written Update-Jamai Raja

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Part 1

Its morning, Roshni is pasting pictures of herself and Sid on the doors of her closet. She looks at the pictures lovingly. DD is shown walking towards Roshni's room. Just as Roshni is lost in drooling on Sid, DD knocks at her door and is about to open the door. Roshni is startled and quickly closes the closet door. DD asks her if she is fine. Roshni diverts saying you look hot. DD asks Roshni why Beeji had come and if all is well. Roshni says Beeji was worried and wasnt feeling good so i reassured her. Roshni tells DD to forget about all this and focus on the big day. She leads DD out of her room and DD asks her if Roshni is hiding anything but Roshni says please, you are back in your own house after months, you got your business back after months, you will be going to your own office after months, meet old employees. DD is back!! DD is delighted to see Roshni happy. Roshni tells DD she wont compromise on her health. Mona agrees and says she hasnt taken todays meds. Roshni glares at DD. Mona suggests DD to call her old staff. 

Right then Kesar comes and says no need to worry, DD ke ashirwad se, Kesar is back. Mona-Roshni are delighted to see Kesar. Roshni asks about Resham. Kesar walks upto to DD and says.. 'Woh bhabhi' and stops. DD smiles. Kesar says the fun in saying 'DD ke ashirwad se' isnt in saying any other phrase. DD-Roshni-Mona smile. Kesar says today all must realize that my bhabhi is back to rock one more time. Kesar falls flat on the floor and bows down to DD with folded hands. All are shocked. Kesar says just seeking DD's blessings. DD says given. Get up now. Roshni says am glad you are back. Kesar says when i read that DD won, i felt like DD would need her trusted people so am back. DD says else you wouldnt have gotten DD's ashirwad. Roshni asks Kesar why left Resham behind. Kesar says just delivered a baby, would be comfy at her own relatives place. Roshni says let it be. Know well that you must have thought will get few days of peace and freedom so why not come here. Roshni tells DD, she-Mona-Kesar will go chitchat now. They rush inside. DD says finally feeling like all is well. Kesar is back, Roshni is happy, just help that Roshni forgets her past and Sid and moves on. 

Sid is on phone and tells someone they need to be very careful else someone will get suspicious. He tells the person to wait and that he will call for sure. Simran snatches the phone from Sid and curses the other person. She says dont know when you will stop tailing my son. Arent you ashamed. You use Raj and Sid to enter my house. The person on the other
 side replies to Simran and asks what she is saying. Its a man and Simran is shocked. Sid says 'its a man'. He cuts the call and then fumes on Simran. Asks her what she is doing. Asks her if she doesnt trust her own son. Asks her if she thinks that after all the sacrifices he made, he did do anything to compromise the well being of both families. Sid tells Simran that if she doesnt want him to talk to Roshni, he wont talk to her but she should stop spying on him. Simran is aghast and says am your mother and its my duty to do things that are meant for your happiness and your well being. Sid says drop it. Things like caring, well being are not worthy for you to speak. Coz of you i gave up Roshni, removed the love of my life from my life. Cheated the family and that mother whom i accepted as mine. You think i did all this for my happiness, seriously if you cared for my happiness you wont have made me do all these things. Simran says no matter what Sid or Raj think or say, i will do all that is for your well being. Beeji calls out and all rush to her.

Beeji is on the floor and screaming for help. Sid-Simran-Kritika-Raj all help Beeji to sit back on the bed. Raj pulls her feet to help her lie down. She keeps screaming. Simran suggests to call Doc. Beeji tells Simran to get water and call doc. Doctor comes and says there is no issue. Beeji says no it happened. Doctor says for precaution, let her rest. Writing down some medicines. Doctor leaves and Beeji keeps screaming, its a fracture. Sid says Doc told there is no fracture. Simran asks Beeji to keep lying down. Beeji keeps screaming fracture. Sid says there is no fracture. Relax. Beeji insists its a fracture. Beeji says today Sid was in the house but if he wont be there who will look after me. Simran says we all are there. Beeji says she wants a caretaker for 24 hours. She tells Simran to shift to her room and look after her. Simran agrees. But Beeji wonders who will look after the house then. Beeji says let Simran manage the house, Kritika can look after me. Kritika hesitates but Simran insists. Beeji asks Kritika to clean the bathroom. She is appalled, she goes to clean up. Beeji asks Simarn to get some food for her. Simran agrees to make Beemari wali kheechdi. Beeji says with achar. Sid insists to leave but Beeji clutches on to him. Sid insists and excuses himself. Beeji is lying on the bed.Sid leaves Raj with Beeji.

DD and all are at the office and DD asks whats the need for such an elaborate puja. Kesar smiles. Pandit tells DD today she is so happy and her closest relative is coming back and all will be like in past. All are surprised. DD says the past i needed to meet, i have met it, my company, my brand. The puja is underway. Pandit asks DD to make swastik on the company logo. DD feels like someone is watching her. She turns back but cant see anyone.

Part 2

Roshni asks DD if she needs anything. DD says no nothing. She makes the swastik. Right then she sees a shadow on the swastik mark. She stops midway. She turns around and looks for someone. All wonder the matter. 

Meanwhile DD is making Simran-Kritika help her eat is helping her eat. She fumes that there is too much spice in the food. Simran says trying to change your taste. Beeji says dont need to change my taste everyday. She burps loudly and Simran-Kritika feel awkward. Kritika tells Beeji that she feels they cant look after her properly and they need to hire a professional. Simran hesitates. Beeji looks at the two and says feel like you both dont wanna take care of me. Both deny and keep pressing Beejis legs and arms. Beeji says but Kritika is right, i want a caretaker but a condition. Simran says anything. Beeji says i will finalize my own caretaker. Simran says from tomorrow will start. Beeji says start right now. Kritika asks Beeji if she will take anything. Beeji says get me a glass of hot milk. Hurry. Kritika rushes off. 

Part 3

DD swivels her office chair and sits on it with a broad smile. Roshni-Kesar watch her happily. Kesar informs her that he has placed order for her new car. DD wonders about what to do next to restart the business, get clients. Roshni suggests DD to host a grand party in order to be back in the notice of old & potential clients, media, et all. DD likes the idea and asks Roshni to join in the preparations. Roshni's phone rings.and she tells someone that she is on the way. Roshni informs DD that she wants to try things on her own and has applied for a job. She also informs that she got call for the interview. DD is delighted and wishes her good luck.

Meanwhile, Kritika cribs to Simran about Beeji and her nagging behaviour and rejecting all the likely candidates for care taker. Simran reassures her. She also tells Kritika that since Beeji is handling the caretaker part, they can breathe easy. Right then Sid comes and Simran asks Sid why he is so late. Beeji calls out to them and they rush to her. Beeji informs them that she has found her caretaker and brags that she is sure no one can take as good care of her as her new caretaker. She asks Sid to intro himself to her. The caretaker has her back to Sid. Sid introes himself to her and just as Sid finishes, the lady turns around and Sid is shocked to see that its Roshni. Simran-Kritika are stunned as well. Sid and Roshni stare at each other.

Precap -- DD is driving at high speed. Suddenly a man comes in front of her and before DD can pull the brakes, she hits the man. He falls unconscious on the ground. Sid is there and he checks the man's breathing and indicates that he isnt breathing. DD is panic stricken and is shocked when she sees the man's face. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 05 May 2015 at 10:27am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rashoAnfaldivra4Princess3101fym23KhaLidaHafghangirldeejagisamicuteHarini01rachana10jyoti06madhuharini

Harini01 IF-Rockerz
Harini01
Harini01

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update
Anfal Senior Member
Anfal
Anfal

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Thank for the WU Tanu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top